Chapter 4

Project Couple

Hyuna hasn't spoken to Sehun in over three weeks. She saw him everyday in class at school, but she made sure to sit across the room. When Sehun tried to confront Hyuna at school, she just ignored him. It was Monday morning and Hyuna doesn't feel like going to school, so she decided to stay home. She was still upset about Sehun, and she miss him like crazy, but he hurt her, and she wasn't just going to forgive him right away. She was sitting on her couch watching TV when she heard the front door open. She thought it was her mom who might have forgotten something before she  left for work, but she was suprised when she see Sehun walks in. "What are you doing here?" She asks him. "I didn't see you at school so I wanted to make sure you were okay." He replied. "I'm fine so you can leave now." She says and open the door for him to leave. "I'm not leaving until I get to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk Sehun." She replies. "Well you have to now." The next thing Hyuna knew, Sehun was picking her up and putting her over his shoulder and carrying her to her room. "Put me down Sehun!" She yells at him while she tried to get away from him. Sehun got her up to her room and he shuts the door and set Hyuna on her bed. "You have no right to be doing this!" She says angrily. "Just listen to me please." He replies. She sighs and cross her arm on her chest. "Fine."

"Hyuna, you were right about me not spending anytime with you, it's not that I didn't want to, of course I want to spend time with you. I was being a jerk and I should have never treated you like that. I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness but I need you. I need you to be with me, I need to hear your voice, I need to see your smile, I need to hear your laugh and I need to feel your love. I love you so much and I know that I don't express that enough, but Hyuna I am falling in love with you more and more everyday. These past three weeks have been hell for me, I hate not being with you. You don't have to forgive me now, but please just don't push me away. I need you more than you'll ever know." He says on the verge of tears.

"Come here." She says to him. They lay down on her bed and she wraps her arms around him as he wraps his arms around her. "I love you Sehun." She says to him. "I love you too." He smiles slightly. "Now kiss me you idiot." She laugh slightly and the next thing she knows his lips pressed agains hers.

 

 

 

 

4minute "HATE" really daebak. At first I just like the beginning and I thought it was a ballad but after I repeat a few times, I tell you honestly I like it so much. It's ballad hip hop I think so (?) Gayoon voice very smooth, Hyuna got many lines, at last Jihyun had a few part for her to sing. They are slaying. The dance also best ^^

;;; The next fanfic still with Hyuna and someone who can play guitar. When I searching I found some idol like GD, Chanyeol, Lay, Shinee Jonghyun, Myungsoo CN Blue. Your fav ? Coming soon !