Chapter 3

Project Couple

After the night of their date, he asked her to be his girlfriend at school the next day. Of course she said yes, and now they have been dating for the past four months. Everything was going great, but lately he hasn't been spending time with her. He always uses the excuse of having too much homework, but she know that's not true because they have the same classes. "Hey Sehun, do you want to do something after class today?" Hyuna asks Sehun as she walks up  to his locker. "I can't today, I have too much homework." He replies not even bothering too look at her. "That's what you always say Sehun, and I know it's not true because we take the same classes." She says getting frustrated.

"Alright, well I'm just busy." He replies still not looking at her. "We never spend time together anymore Sehun, I mean I can't even think the last time we went out and did something together." She replied. "I see you almost everyday, of course we spend time together." He says. "Yeah but that's only because we are at school and it's different. If we didn't have school, would you even bother to spend time with me?" She asks. He didn't say anything when she asked him that, he just kept putting his books into his locker. "Oh alright, I guess not." She says sadly and start to walk away.

"Hyuna, where are you going?" He asks finally looking in your direction. "I'm just going to go home Sehun, it really makes me feel bad when I find out my own boyfriend doesn't want to spend time with me." She replies. "Hyuna, it's just I-" "I don't want anymore excuses Sehun. If you don't want to spend time with me then maybe we should just break up." She says. He didn't respond to that either and it made she feel even worse. "Alright I guess it's settled, we're over then?" She asks making sure that's what he wanted.  He  didn't bother to say anything or even look at her. "Goodbye Sehun." She said and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm soooo into this chapter. When I read it, I feel hurt and broken heart T.T

2 more days for 4minute comeback. I have heard their 'HATE" audio teaser and it's really good. What I don't understand is "this one person" said 4minute copying 2NE1. It's not that I doesn't like 2NE1, of course I like them. But 4minute is 4minute, 2NE1 is 2NE1, you don't have to says 4minute copying 2NE1, they have their own music style. If you don't like then don't watched. 4minute jjang !!^^