Chapter 2

Project Couple

For the past two weeks, Hyuna and Sehun have been hanging out together so they could work on their project. She got to know a lot about him as they worked, and she started to develop a small crush on him. They've been working on their  project for hours now and she was getting tired of it. "Can we take a break, I think my brain is going to explode." She says as she lays down on her bed. "Yeah that sound like a good idea." He said and lays next to her. They laid in silence  for a while until Sehun spoke up. "Hey do you want to go get some dinner and maybe see a movie?" He asks her nervously. "Yeah that would be fun." She smiles as they both head out to get some dinner.

They ate their dinner at a local dinner that was close to the movie cinema, and when they were finished they walked over to the movie cinema. Sehun kindly paid for everything which Hyuna tried to refuse and pays for herself, but he wouldn't let her. They settled on seeing an action movie that wasn't all that great, but they had a good time anyway. After the movie, Sehun drove Hyuna home and walked her to her front door. "Thank you for everything Sehun, I had a lot of fun." She smiles. "I had a great time too, especially since I was with a beautiful girl." She couldn't help but to blush at his comment.

"I'll guess I see you at school tomorrow then?" She asks. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." He replied. "Alright goodnight Sehun." She was about to walk into the house, but she felt Sehun pull her arm back. The next thing she knew, she was being pulled right into his arms, and he pressed his lips right against hers. He caressed her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. A few minutes later they pull away and he rested his forehead against hers. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time." Sehun chuckles. "Well I'm glad you did." Hyuna blushes. "Goodnight beautiful." He smiles and walks back to his car and drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double Update for Sehyuna shipper ^^