two

Four Plus Yifan

"The food is done!" Yifan called from the kitchen. Placing all the plates of various food, containing bacon, french toast, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns onto a larger tray for Zitao, Yifan made his way to the living room and placed the tray directly in front of his boyfriend on the clear glass coffee table. "Can you push the coffee table more towards me?" Zitao asked and looked up in the direction he assumed Yifan was from the sounds of his soft, smooth breathing. "Gladly." Yifan smiled and pushed the coffee table to his boyfriend. "Now I'll be back. I'm going to make my plate, and then we can watch last night's running man. I think I recorded it."

Zitao fumbled with his fork for a bit while he waited for his boyfriend. He used his fingers to touch everything to figure out what everything was and figure out a general area of where it was. After he felt comfortable with his newly gained knowledge, he started eating. As tall and clumsy as his boyfriend was, the only way that Zitao knew he was back was by hearing the clang of the ceramic plate hitting the table.

"Welcome." Zitao smiled as he felt the couch sink because of Yifan.
"Let's eat!" Yifan chimed, feeling a lot happier than usual on this morning.

After eating, Yifan his favorite Chinese movie and saw Zitao's face lighten up when he heard the dialog, because he loved the movie too. Zitao and Yifan actually had their very first date at the premire of this movie.


The movie started at 7:00, but both Yifan and Zitao agreed to meet their a half hour early. Yifan was a nervous wreck and got their an hour early, hoping that if he waited at the destination, his nerves would settle or melt away completely.

Yifan sat on a bench in front of the concessions and he already had both his and Zitao's ticket. It was now 6:25 and Yifan began to look around if Zitao was coming. Thirty seconds passed before Yifan saw the light of his day walk into the area.

"Zitao!" Yifan said loud enough for everybody to hear, but not yelling and hurried over to Zitao, embracing him snuggly.
"Hi Yifan." Zitao smiled sheepishly and had his arms wrapped around Yifan, giving him a tight squeeze.
"W-what time is it?" Zitao asked after pulling away.
"Six twenty five. Let's get something to eat."

It was 6:45 now, and both boys were in the movie theater, theater number nine and sat in the back of the theater, watching (and listening) to the previews.

The two were seeing the movie Girls and both laughed almost the entire time. Yifan admired the beauty of the characters with his eyes and Zitao admired with his mind. When the movies were over and the credits were rolling, almost the entire theater was empty besides a few people scattered towards the very front. 

"Hey.. Yifan can you help me?" Zitao asked and shifted his entire body to face the taller male.
"Of course! What do you need?"
"Lean towards me." Zitao said and Yifan did so.
"O...kay. Now what?"
"Shut up." Zitao said and felt for his face. He touched Yifan's eyebrows, his eyelids, his nose, his forehead, his jawline, everything. Once Zitao got to Yifan's lips, which was last, he dove in for a kiss, their first kiss as a couple and their first kiss independantly.

Yifan was shocked. His eyes grew wide with fear before his nerves turned into butterflies and he loved butterflies so it was okay. His eyes fluttered shut and his hands gripped the back of his seat and the back of the seat in front of him while Zitao's arms wrapped around Yifan's neck. After pulling away, Zitao laughed because he could practically feel the shock coming from Yifan and he could tell that there were butterflies in his stomach. 

"I had fun today." 
"Yeah.. m-me too.." Yifan stuttered and he believed his life couldn't get any better from that day on.


His life did get better. Yifan now lives with the love of his life in a small, yet roomy and homey apartment in Seoul and they both couldn't be any happier. Yifan found the man he intends on marrying some day.

"You know I want to marry you right?" Yifan asked Zitao at the end of the movie.
"I know.. And you know how I feel about that right now."
"I know.."

Though they've been dating and living together for such a long time; Zitao didn't want to get married yet. Zitao hadn't even met Yifan's parents, let alone them knowing he is gay, and the same for Yifan.

"We haven't even met each other's parents officially."
"Then... let's go see them. My parents. Let's set up dinner, and we will tell them everything."


a/n: finally! Things will get better next chapter, promise <3

-pajblanket