one

Four Plus Yifan

 

Zi Tao needs to rely everything on four senses.  He can only touch, hear, smell, and taste. Being blind wasn’t something Zitao felt bad about. It was normal. At least for him. Everything else in his life went smoothly, except there was just this one little bump in the road. A bump that he couldn’t see to overcome, so he had to do so by different means. He could do all his daily activities properly. He could make himself breakfast, he could shower, do his hair and get himself dressed. He could brush his teeth and change the channel on the TV. Zitao loved TV. It was like reading a book for him. He could hear everything but he had to imagine the characters for himself and he loved that. There were also things that Zitao couldn’t do. And one of those things was see his boyfriend. Zitao couldn’t see his boyfriend Wu Yifan. Everything about Zitao being blind felt…normal. It all felt right. But this didn’t. Zitao’s stomach churned each and every time he thought about how his boyfriend might look. And Yifan knew very well that he shouldn’t bring up to Zitao how he looks. He made sure not to mention it to him as it would crush his poor baby’s heart.

                “Good morning, my love.” Yifan mumbled as he rolled over to Zitao’s side. The smaller male was still asleep. “Baby~ Wake up I don’t like being awake by myself.” Yifan complained and crawled on top of his lover, his legs on either side of him and laid on top of Zitao comfortably, trying to wake him up. Zitao’s eyes fluttered open and after a few seconds they were open all the way and his lips were a bit pouty. Zitao couldn’t see Yifan so close to him, but he could feel his breath on his lips and he could feel Yifan’s forehead pressed against his own. Just these were able to make Zitao’s stomach do cartwheels, summer saults, back flips, front flips, and anything remotely similar. Zitao lifted a finger to see just how close Yifan’s lips were to his. Zitao slid his own finger up his chin to his lips and sure enough, Yifan’s own lips were pressed against his finger, showing how close he was. Zitao’s stomach was now on its own personal rollercoaster ride.

                Moving his finger away, Zitao placed his hand on the back of Yifan’s neck and his other rested on his lover’s back. Pushing Yifan’s head down, Zitao kissed the older male and tilted his head to the side and Yifan tilted his to the right and their lips fit each other perfectly. Zitao swiped the tip of his tongue across his lover’s lower lip, but Yifan didn’t want to take it much further and pulled his head away, causing Zitao to let out a faint whimper. “Baby…” Zitao whined as cute as possible and tried to kiss his boyfriend again. He missed and kissed Yifan’s chin. “Come on, my love. Let’s go to the kitchen and I’ll make breakfast for us.

                Getting out of bed, Yifan walked over to Zitao’s side and scooped him up, carrying him bridal style to the living room. Yifan always held Zitao like he was the most precious thing in the world because in Yifan’s eyes, he was. Yifan looked down at his lover with a look of pure endearment and he only wished Zitao could see the way he was looking at him. But Yifan was okay that he couldn’t, because he knew that Zitao could feel it. Yifan set Zitao on the right side of their grey sofa and Zitao’s back was pressed against a fluffy white pillow. “I’ll get the remo—“Yifan began but was cut off by Zitao having already grabbed the remote for himself, turning the TV on. It took a few presses of buttons before Zitao could get it right but like always, he got it. “That’s my baby…” Yifan smiled and then turned to the direction of the kitchen. “Breakfast will be done shortly, my love.” Yifan spoke and all he got in return were his boyfriend’s sweet chuckles because of the tv show he was watching, and Zitao’s laughter was all he needed.


a/n: I know this first chapter is short. But that's only because it's the first c: Not much is happening now, I just wanted to kind of show Zitao and Yifan's relationship. The first few chapters may be a bit short, but things will turn more interesting soon. Thanks for reading!

-pajblanket, 01242016