damsel in distress

My Cold Hearted Man [Hiatus]

 

The sun settled down the horizon, Jiyong’s lips curved into a small smile. His eyes peered into his enemy’s eyes, no hint of emotions ran through them. The only thing that ran through him was the excitement that he was going to have when he hears the sound of his enemy’s neck snap in half. His body moved without a sound and swiftly like the wind, landed an uppercut into the man’s gut. The man took a sharp intake of air as he doubled over while Jiyong let his elbow fly up into the sky and down onto the man’s back. Causing him to end up face first onto the ground, “One on one fight is my specialty.” Jiyong said as he grinned, staring down at the man holding onto his stomach, “You should’ve never accepted this challenge old man.” His henchmen cheered as Jiyong grabbed the man’s hair and pulled him up, punching him continuously. Once he was unconscious, Jiyong raised his hands up in the air and with a small wave of his index and middle finger, his men ran at the enemy. Walking out of the chaos, he got in his car and ordered the driver to drive to them to Hongdae.

.

“One order of chicken noodle and beef stew please,” a customer hollered, nodding and ringing it into the owner, Sandara began to clean up the dishes from one of the finished tables. Wiping the sweat from her forehead she looked at the clock, it was five past ten, they were going to close in an hour and a half, and she was happy.

.

The cold wind hit her thin jacket and she could feel her bones shattering, it was almost winter and she was dreading the cold weather that was to come. She held onto her purse tightly, and shivered as she walked with caution down the dark alley, an area that was known to be a drug dealing area with murders and rapists. She hated walking down here but it was the only way to get to the bus stop. Her eyes darted from side to side as she seem to notice shadows from two other men behind her, she knew they were men as their chest seemed broader and buffer then any woman she could imagine.  Her pace quickened as she stared straight towards the open road, but to her dismay something was placed over her nose and mouth and she could feel herself suffocating. But before she could be taken down she let out the loudest shrill that she could muster from her small body.

.

Jiyong’s head jerked to the side, the voice of a girl echoed through the alley, he looked to his men. They shrugged, not knowing what was going on either. Some girl is probably getting he thought, he frowned, he had never like the strong bullying the weak. He nodded his men to go in first his men hesitated, but with one final look they went in. He turned to his left, slowly pacing himself towards the source of the sound he arrived. Two men were struggling and failing to hold down the girl as she was flinging her arms and legs about. But after a couple more seconds her body went limp. They took the cloth off of her face and shook their head as they wiped the sweat off their forehead, “This is so ing feisty,” one said as he looked at the scratches that he had on his arms.

“I guess we’ve picked the right one, supposedly those Europeans love feisty lovers.”

“Haha, she’s goin’ to get us a lot of money. She has a good body, and pretty face.”

“Hurry let’s bring her to the van.”

“But shouldn’t we check is she really has a good body, shouldn’t we test her out?” one said with lust in his eyes as he eyed the girl’s body.

“Hmm… that is a good idea, maybe she’s defected or something, we should test how good she rides,” the other said, making the girl seem like an object rather than a human being. They both laughed as they started to peel her clothes off, but before they could fully take her clothes off, Jiyong started to laugh. Turning around they stared at the short haired man. Rolling their eyes they got up, “ a helpless girl, I hate that,” Jiyong said as he walked closer, looking lazily at the men.

“It’s none of your business little boy, run home to mommy,” one of them said as the other laughed. Jiyong gave them a cut eyed look; the men looked at each other as they felt a cold breeze suddenly hit them. Jiyong’s mouth curved into a smile as he was in front of them, “Do you know what area you are in?”

“Like we care.”

“You should,” Jiyong shot as he’s face slowly turned cold, “You’re in the tigers den.”

“HAHAHA, you’re funny.”

“Am I?” Without a warning Jiyong grabbed both men by the throat, pressing his fingers into their airway. He choked them, “I hate it when big men like yourselves decides to attack girls, can’t you guys find someone your size to harass?” They struggled to get Jiyong’s grip off of their neck, but to their dismay they were not able to. The harder they tried the tighter the grip, their faces turned purple then like someone had turned off the lights the men were unconscious. Jiyong let go of them, letting them fall to the floor, moving towards the girl he picked her up and headed back down the alley to where he had came from.