A Long Night

Birthday Surprise

I got out my phone and texted Heechul.

'Oppa~ There's something wrong with KimMinAh's car. Can you come and try to help?'

I sent the message and waited for a second before he replied.

'Where are you guys?'

'In the parking lot still.' I replied. Not a minute later, Heechul and a couple other Suju guys (including Leeteuk) came out to see what was wrong.

I got out to see if I could help. Not likely but it's the thought that counts. Right?

"What's wrong?" Leeteuk went up to MinAh.

"Well, I'm not sure. Everything looks ok, but I'm not a mechanic." She leaned against her car worried about not getting home.

"We can take a look and see if we can find the problem." Leeteuk leaned over and looked inside the hood, along with a couple other guys, to see if they can find the problem.

After a couple minutes, one of the members came over to MinAh and told her that the spark plug was busted. That's not good.

"Well, you're not going be getting home tonight." Heechul pointed out the obvious.

"You can stay here for the night till we can get a tow truck." Kangin offered quickly. He looked like he had a plan in his head. I'm not sure what that plan was, but he was excited about it.

"We couldn't possibly do that. We don't want to invade your dorm." MinAh was being the umma that she was.

"Nonsense. Plus you don't want to leave Britt out here in the cold any longer than you need to." Kangin had a valid argument. Plus the smirk on his face was priceless.

"Aish... Arruso, We'll stay. But just for the night!" MinAh is very calm when it comes to 'crushes' so only certain people can tell when she's 'in love' or something like that. No one else could tell, but I knew that she was very excited to stay the night at Leeteuk's dorm.

"GREAT!" Kangin and the other suju members were smiling, but not normally. They were in on Kangin's plan, which I wish I knew what it was.

We closed the hood of MinAh's car and went back up into the dorm. The other suju members tht were already in there were a little shocked to see me and MinAh again so soon.

"What happened?" Eunhyuk asked while sitting on the couch.

"The spark plug is busted." MinAh replied.

"Neh, They are spending the night." Kangin smirked at Eunhyuk, and he immediately caught on to the plan, along with the others still sitting there.

"We really don't want to bother you, I'll sleep on the couch if-"

"NO!..." Kangin interupted MinAh. "... What I meant was, You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch. Hankyung will keep me company." Kangin put his arm around Hankyung like a headlock, but playfully.

"Um... okay..." MinAh was confused at what just happened. I looked over and saw Leeteuk's face getting redder.

Then it hit me. Kangin and Leeteuk share a room so if MinAh sleeps in Kangin's bed, then she will be sleeping in the same room as Leeteuk.

OH! It makes sense now! I giggled inwardly. Also, Heechul and Hankyung shared a room, so Hankyung's sleeping on the couch meaning I'm sleeping in the same room as Heechul.

Wait WHAT?!

I'm sleeping with Heechul???!!!!

My face started getting redder at the thought.

"Hey, Britt, maybe you should get some rest cause you don't look to well." Sungmin made the comment after seeing my face really red. MinAh put her hand on my forehead again.

"He's right. You should sleep before you get any hotter." MinAh was being a worried umma again. Kangin elbowed Heechul, and Heechul snapped back into reality. He took a moment to do a fake yawn and stretch like he was tired.

"I'm kind of tired also, so I'm going to go to bed too. Come on, Britt." He walked over to me and placed his arm around me while walking me into his room. I turned around to see MinAh waving at me and mouthing 'Have fun'.

That was the last thing I saw outside of that room before the dawn would arise.

~KimMinAh's POV~

I waved to Britt while she was getting dragged into Heechul's room. I was hoping that some sleep would happen.

Ithen turned around to a bunch of guys with big smirks on each of their faces. The only one without a smirk was Leeteuk. Instead, his face was completely red. I was confused about what was going on. Kangin seemed to be up to something since we knew that me and Britt needed to stay the night. They had to make room so Hankyung is sleeping with Kangin in the living room. So that leaves Britt to sleep with Heechul and me to sleep with...

Oh...

My face was getting redder at the thought.

"Yah! Go watch your drama, and leave her alone." Leeteuk came over and started beating them up with a pillow so they would back up and sit on the couch.

"Hyung, calm down. We're done." Kangin was smiling the whole time.

"Aish..." Leeteuk looked over to me. I was standing there kind of awkwardly. He walked over and grabbed my arm and lead me into his room then closed the door behind us. "... Aigoo... they should leave us alone now." He went over and turned a light on so I could actually see in the room. You could tell which part of the room was Leeteuk's. It was all white, and pretty clean actually. There was a bunch of gifts from fans everywhere. I looked over and a saw something familiar. It was a stuffed white wolf with a silver ribbon around it's neck. On the ribbon had the words 'Leeteuk~ Fighting!'. I actually gave him that wolf. It was at one of the big concerts with S.M.Town. After the concert, they were all kind of sad because it was over. I gave him that wolf to cheer him up, and the other Suju members started teasing him. It was really funny. "You can change into this."

Leeteuk's voice snapped me back into reality. I looked over to see the clothes he was handing me. I took them, and went out of the room into the bathroom to change. I locked the door behind me, and stood there for a second. My mind was still catching up to everything that was happening.

I looked down at Leeteuk's clothes in my arms. I smiled softly while hugging them. I brought them up to my face and smelled them. They smelled like him. I was happy in my blissful moment.

KNOCK KNOCK

"MinAh, Are you ok in there?"  I snapped back into reality again.

"Uh, yeah, be out in a second." I said calmly. I changed quickly and exited the bathroom, and went back into Leeteuk's room.

Leeteuk was sitting there on the side of his bed with the stuffed wolf in his hands. I closed the door behind me and put the clothes I was recently wearing in a neat pile by the bed I was going to use.

He looked up and saw me while putting the wolf back. "I'm sorry about the other Suju members." He said his face still slightly red.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you." I bowed slightly and looked at floor. I didn't want to cause all this trouble of him getting teased.

"Aniyo! You're not a burden! You are the farthest thing from a burden!" I looked up in shocked. He backed away quickly. "Mianhe, for yelling."

I stood there for a second. Then I started giggling at his reaction. His face was turning red in embarrassment. I leaned over to him and hugged his waist. Being short, that was the best place to comfortably hug. He hugged me back. We hugged for a minute then broke the hug.

"We probably get some sleep. You probably have a bunch of schedules tomorrow." I sat down on the side of the bed.

"Just a couple... You want to come and watch?" Leeteuk asked.

"Mhmm... It depends on what time. I got to take Britt home and get her rested and well." No matter what time or place, I'm always acting like an umma. I have the heart of one.

"Aish... well my schedule isn't until later tomorrow so I don't have to wake up early." Leeteuk sat down on his bed.

"Well, I'm tired and it's late. So..." I went over and kissed Leeteuk on the cheek then quickly went under the blanket on my bed and pretended to sleep. I had a giant smile on my face.

He didn't move until he comprehended what just happened. Then he reacted.

"Wait a minute. You can't just kiss me then run." He got up and jumped on top of me, trying to remove the blanket. Thus starting another wrestling match between us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... Hi guys... Lolz yeah... this story made an unexpected detour... but you'll forgive me right?

Next chapter will be focused back on Britt and Heechul.

I contemplated a long time about how this chapter was going to go... then this happened...

Next chapter will be up soon. Until then... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! <3