A Cold Night

Birthday Surprise

~Britt's POV~

We have been drving for I don't know how long, and I can't see out the windows so I have no idea where we are. I was on the brink of falling asleep until the car came to a complete stop. I looked over to Heechul who had a mischievous smile on his face.

He turned to look at me. "We're here." He opened the door and got out then he helped me out.

When I looked up I saw a snowy park that had the water fountain things that shoot up from out of the ground. 'Wait how did Heechul know that I wanted this.' I was confused, but I shrugged it off. The park was so beautiful. Heechul started walking and motioned for me to follow him. I ran a little bit to cathc up and walk side-by-side with him.

~Heechul's POV~ We finally arrived to the park, but this park is special. It's my own little hidden place. Ok that's not entirely true. Yes it's hidden, but only the people who know it's here come to visit it. The good part is that it has the little water things that Britt wanted so it was a good place to take her. I looked over to her. Britt was just standing there admiring the park, and probably wondering where she was, but I wanted to show her something even better hidden within the park. I started walking and motioned for her to follow me.

~Britt's POV~

We walked side-by-side together. I was admiring how beautiful this place truly was. The trees were basically white, there were still cherry blossom petals on the ground from the trees. Along the sides of the path were wooden benches with hearts engraved in them. There were little water fountain things everywhere, but it was too cold for them to be on this time of year.

We walked a while before Heechul broke the silence. "Do you like it?" He had his hands in his pockets to keep them warm.

"It's beautiful." Was my reply. He took one of his hands out of his pockets and held my hand with our fingers intertwined.

"I want to show you something even better, but when I say close your eyes you have to keep your eyes closed until I tell you. Ok?" He pulled me close with our hands together. I honestly think that he was just cold and I was the closet warm thing he could find.

"Arruso." I replied to him, then we continued walking closely side-by-side. We made a few turns in the park until he stopped us and told me to close my eyes. I closed them very curious as to what was going to happen next. He continued to lead me by the hand.

He stopped me and said, "Ok, open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes to find my self standing in front of the biggest Christmas tree I ever saw. It had so many shiny decorations on it, with blinking lights, and beautiful ornaments. My jaw dropped at how beautiful the tree was. I was so busy admiring the tree that I didn't realize that we were standing over a bunch of water fountain things. Heechul pulled his other hand out of his pocket , and clicked a button. Right before my eyes on the tree, the words 'I love you.' appeared in red lights, and a red heart shape was under it. I was speechless at this picture in front of me. I looked over to Heechul who was giving me the most compassionate smile I've ever seen.

"Saranghae, Britt." He said with a very charming voice. I blushed, and gave him the biggest smile then I gave him the biggest hug, and buried my face into his chest.

"Kamsahamnida, Heechul. Saranghaeyo." He wrapped his arms around me, and we stayed like that for a little while.

~On the other side of the park~

A bunch of teenage boys were having a snowball fight.

"Hahaha! Try to dodge this one!" He picked up a snowball that had a ball of ice in the middle and threw it at one of his friends.

His friend barely dodged it, but tripped over a switch while dodging it.

Then went to read the label. 'Water fountain. On~Off'

"Uh Oh. Let's get out of here." They all started running out of the park.

~Back with our lovely couple having a moment that couldn't possibly be broken up~

We stood there for a little bit, but then we started to here this strange rumbling sound. We broke the hug to realize that: 1 we were standing right over a hole, and 2 that rumbling was the sound of rushing water. We didn't react fast enough.

The water immediately shot up soaking us both with ice cold water. I screamed from the cold impact of the water. Heechul quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the park exit. Every few feet another fountain of water would spray up right in front of us getting us even more wet. We dodged all the ones we could and didn't stop running until we were safe outside of the park. When we stopped running, we were right in front of a random cafe. Neither of us had a signal, and if we didn't get warm and dry soon we would both be very sick. We went into the cafe shivering from the cold but not dripping wet anymore.

The person behind the counter quickly ran into the back to grab giant towels. She quickly came back with a bunch of towels. "Are you guys all right?" she handed each of us a towel to rap ourselves in. We were both shivering from being in that cold, wet state for too long. "I'll bring something warm to drink for you both."

"Kamsahamnida." I said while she was walking behind the counter and grabbed some cups.

"Mianhe..." Heechul muttered.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up people?? Sorry I'm not too quick with my updates. This story actually turned out a lot ong then it was intended to be.

When I was writing this chapter I was like "Awwwwww... What can I do to ruin the moment?" >:D lolz jk but stories aren't good when everything is perfect and nothing goes wrong. So I had to make something go wrong... >:3 The plans for the next chapter are soaring through my head right now... I'll update soon, but tell me what you think.... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Comment box down below                             

                                                     \                          /

                                                        \                     /

                                                           \                / 

                                                             \            /

                                                                \       /

                                                                  \    /

                                                                    \/