My Hairstylist Loves Me

My Hairstylist Loves Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol thinks he has perfect hair. The shiny strands are extremely soft and silky, and he credits his very serious routine of hair masking every Sunday night for it. That, and always using a hair conditioner after shampooing. Unlike his friend Sehun who was adventurous and daring with his hair (which eventually led to him nearly shaving his head bald), Chanyeol preferred to keep his hair black. He thought it looked pretty good on him. Natural, and good. It suited his image. 

But Park Chanyeol was also a tiny bit of a pushover, and thus this was how he found himself awake on a Sunday morning, fully dressed, and standing out in the cold as he waited for the salon to be opened for business. It was already 15 minutes past his appointment and Chanyeol has half a mind to walk his cold and numb back home right now so he could crawl into the comforts of his bed. 

" everything!" Chanyeol's ears perked up at the slightest sound and relief washed over him as a man headed straight for him -- well, the salon. "How the hell am I supposed to work with this god damn bloody knee?" 
"Uhm..." Chanyeol's joints cracked loudly as he pulled himself up from the ground and the man stumbled backwards, cursing again as he grimaced. 
"Holy , what are you doing sitting out here in the cold?" 
"I have an appointment for 10.30am." Chanyeol glanced at his watch. "It's going to be 11 soon." 
The man face palmed and Chanyeol noticed the red spreading across the man's pants. 
"Are you okay?" 
"I am not okay!" The man pulled his hand away from his face dramatically and Chanyeol noticed the heavy undereye circles framing his eyes. "I was supposed to be clearing my god damn leave and Yixing calls me back for work because he fell sick and nobody told me anything about a morning appointment! And I fell and injured myself on my way to work because of these god damn shoes that's got no ing friction at all so it's not even my fault I'm late!" The man shouted agitatedly before crumpling into Chanyeol's arms as a sobbing mess. 
"Calm down, Tao." 
"How the am I supposed to calm down and WAIT A MINUTE HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! ARE YOU A STALKER?!" Tao jumped out of his arms at the speed of lightning and crouched into something that resembled a martial arts move despite the pain in his knee. 
Chanyeol raised both his hands immediately as he took two steps back for safety. "My best friend Sehun recommended this salon! Oh Sehun! I heard about you from him!"
"So not only have you been stalking me, you've been stalking our customer?" Tao snarled as he raised his fist and Chanyeol swore he saw his life flashing before his eyes. His first best friend, getting an award for placing first in a Mathematics competition, receiving detention for the first time in his life and vowing never to do something as stupid as drawing on the sleeping janitor's face again, his mother crying when he graduated with honours, him crying when his father finally bought him the guitar he wanted, and Oh Sehun's cocky face as Chanyeol made the hair appointment for today. 
"Hey, are you okay?" Chanyeol's eyes fluttered open to be greeted by ones lined with smokey kohl liner. "Why does Tao look so pissed and why are you on your knees?"

Baekhyun chuckled openly as Tao gave a recount of his first meeting with Chanyeol (littered with lots of s, hells, and screw hims) and the latter flinched every time his name was mentioned by the martial arts practitioner. 
"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Chan." Baekhyun placed one hand on his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze before offering Chanyeol a mug of tea. "You wouldn't have to face Tao's wrath if I wasn't late." 
"I-it's okay," The giant stammered as his fingers brushed against Baekhyun's slender ones. "Baekhyun-ssi."
"Baek will do." the hairstylist grinned a square smile and his eyes curved into adorable crescents, reminding Chanyeol of the neighborhood puppy he always stops to play with. As Chanyeol hastily took a sip of tea to calm his racing heart, he peeked at the tiny hairstylist strapping on his tool pouch around his waist from his mirror reflection. Chanyeol had to resist the urge to squeeze Baekhyun's cheeks when he came back with a color chart. 

"Have you already decided on your hair color? Sehun mentioned something about a drastic change but I'll respect your decision since you're the one living with this hair." Baekhyun carded his fingers through Chanyeol's hair, tousling it. Chanyeol's eyes popped out of their sockets but he hid it quickly by glancing down at the chart in his hands. 'How did he make my hair look so good just by running his hand so casually through it?!' 
"You're interested in grays and silvers?" Baekhyun's head popped up beside his as the hairstylist scanned the range of hair colors that Chanyeol happened to be on. 
"N-no!" Chanyeol nearly spluttered. He's not going to pay money to look old when it's going to come naturally to him eventually. 
"Don't be shy." Baekhyun giggled - yes, the grown man giggled - as he slung an arm around Chanyeol so naturally that the giant froze. "This shade of silver will actually look amazing on you. It really compliments your skin tone." 
"Really?" Chanyeol's tummy was doing somersaults as he entertained the idea of silver hair. Would his parents kill him? 
"Of course!" Baekhyun smiled at him again and Chanyeol felt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter