02. imaginary friends?

Dreamers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 As per usual, the buzzing of your cellphone awoke you from your peaceful sleep. You cracked your eyes open with distain for the object, maybe even regretting setting it in the first place. It always disturbed the short time you had with your angels.

 You gradually slid your bottom half on the edge of your bed and lazily tapped your phone to get the obnoxious repetitive ringtone to stop badgering your ears with its awfulness. 

 Your first class began at 1:00, it was currently 11:34. You had to admit, you never were a morning person. But it was better to fit all of your morning routine in before class began. 

 After atleast 45 minutes of preparing yourself for the day, you were finally ready to take on the melancholy that was your quiet life. You swung the messenger bag with all of your class notes, laptop, wallet, phone, and other whoopty-whoos and whatnots in there over your thin body and exited out the front door.

 You soon found yourself at your local sweets cafe which also provided free internet. Your mind was rather insane with ideas in the mornings. It wasn't too long ago that you started documenting such thoughts at your local cafe. What's better than laptop typing, coffee, and a wandering mind? A lot of things.

 A bell chimed as you entered in the moderatley quiet cafe. From the moment you entered you immediatley beelined for the table in the corner of the cafe. It was perfect out of sight and dead quiet in that corner. Usually people could just glance over you if you stayed quiet enough. Which was a plus since you didn't have to purchase anything to enjoy your mornings. 

 It was usually quiet. Yet from the minute you sat down, the cafe started getting oddly more lively when a certain group of girls walked in. 

 Their clothes, were bright.. Their hairstyles, colorful.. And their attitudes, eccentric. 

 You let out a sigh, out of all the classmates to meet in a cafe, they send you the noisiest ones?

 "Ommo, Jia~! You picked out such a good shop!" Exclaimed the leader of the group, Wang Fei. She waved her hands about as she talked, even her nails were noisy. How could that be?

 Jia nodded confidently in response. "I know right! Who knew I had such a good eye!" She bragged jokingly, letting out a hardy laugh. The maknae of the group, Suzy, nudged her unnie in the stomach in annoyance.

 "You mean Siri did a good job at picking out a cafe?" She snorted, teasing the elder girl. The rest of the girls in the group laughed except for Jia who stood there, pouting. 

 "Don't be upset, Ji-ji~" Minyoung exclaimed under stiffled laughter, she patted Jia on the back in pity. 

 Jia shook her head. "Whatever. Well, at least I can find us a good table." Jia paused to look amongst the many tables in the cafe and out of all of them..

 Pleasedontsitnextomepleasedontsitnexttome! You thought rapidly in your mind, the last thing you needed was to sit next to loud gossip girls from your college when you were doing work. That and-oh right, you don't like people. 

 "How about there!" Jia pointed to a table and you peered behind your computer screen to see that the table that they chose was the one.

 Directly infront of yours. 

"Ooo, yes! Look at the view!" Fei squeaked as she waddled to the table along with the rest of her clique with their high heeled shoes. 

 They sat themselves down, of course making obnoxiously loud scratching sounds with their chairs as they pulled them out, and sat down, making themselves comfortable with chattering about stereotypical girl things. 

 Of course it ruined your concentration with their talk about parties, skin care treatments, and boyfriends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter