01. no new friends

Dreamers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

that's you in the photo.

sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes. tell me in the comments when you see them.

12 YEARS OLD

 

 Your eyes fluttered open to find light pouring through it. You awoke in your regular spot in your dream world, on the porch of a garden house. No matter what time of the year it was, this dimension always stayed the same, fresh spring day. You sat up and hopped on to your feet and eagerly entered into the front door of the garden house.

 The interior of the garden house didn't look dirty at all, as one might've expected to be. It looked like a wardrobe from the victorian ages, with alot of fogged over glass windows that allowed light to pour in from them.

 On the inside was a certain cat-eyed angel, sitting in a lounging chair and reading. At the sound of the door opening, her eyes shot up to you. Without a second to waste, you ran over to Tiffany and into her arms, letting out a girly squeal as you squeezed her thin body. 

 "Ommo, aegi-ah! I can't breathe!" Tiffany exclaimed in protest even though a wide smile was shown on her face. 

 You let her go, the grin on your face not fading for even a second. "Sorry, I can't help it. I have so many things to tell you."

 That was when your other two angels walked in. "Oh, and we don't matter?" Seohyun faked dissapointment as she entered in the room. 

 You waved at Seohyun and Taeyeon. "You guys can listen in too, I guess." You pursed your lips playfully. And as expected it got a reaction out of the two angels with both of them overdramactically gasping. A smile tugged at you lips and you swung your hand at them as if you were throwing something. "I was just joking guys, you take things too seriously!" 

 Silence spread throughout the four of you, each of their stares getting more intense by each passing second. "We only take it serious because it's about you." Seohyun said in a serious tone that wasn't very likely of her. "What is the purpose in living if I'm not important to you anymore?"

 You could feet your cheeks heating up, but at the same time you refused to think hard about her words. "Aish! Stop with the melodramatics! Don't you want to hear about my day?!" You cut into the tense atmosphere with your carefree words.

 And apparently it worked, because the angels seemed just as eager to hear about your day. "Okay.." You trailed. "So you know about that art contest that entered into where I had to write a 500 word history essay?" 

 They nodded in unison.

 "Well.." You couldn't stop the wide smile from appearing on your face. "I WON!" You yelled, your hands shooting up. You couldn't contain yourself from squealing, with the rest of the angels going off into squeals of joy as well. Taeyeon brought you into a bone-crushing hug, bouncing you up and down. 

 "I knew my little Nayeon could do it!" She exclaimed. 

 "I mean you wouldn't stop talking about for 5 weeks now." Seohyun let out a sarcastic comment, which was silenced by Tiffany who smacked her shoulder. 

 You broke off the hug. "But, literally today was CRAZY stupid.." Your moment of happiness was short-lived as you went off into another rant. "I told eomma about my big win and I how I wanted to be an author and she was all like 'NO! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF AND ATTEND BUSINESS SCHOOL!'" You said, imitated your mom's exact words.

 "Maybe you should go off to business school?" Seohyun shot back immediatley, with a smirk on her face. To which you dramatically grimaced with your signature frumpy look. "I'm just joking!" She raised her hands. "Who cares about what your eomma thinks, you're amazing at what you do." 

 "She won't have any control over you anymore the second you hit 18!" Seohyun chirped, pushing forward an obvious attempt at trying to make you feel better. When in contrast, it made you feel worse. 

 You stretched your hand out into the distance. "So.. Far.. Away.." You sobbed. Much to your liking, Taeyeon took this chance to meet her hand with yours. Her touch was always so soft and relieving. 

 Taeyeon beamed at you with her blue eyes glittering as they always did. "But so close, 6 more years." She sat down beside you, her hand still locked wih yours, and used her free hand to your head. "I think you'll grow up to be a great writer."

 Your cheeks heated up once again at her compliment. "Well, it's you guys that help me the most. You guys are my inspiration." You mumbled under your breath with your shyness beginning to sprout. 

 "Mmm, I can see how can manage to write pages and pages about the eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter