Hey There

Oblivious

Minseok got to the classroom, when he entered the student-filled room, he saw a rather deer-like man again and he swored that he could've attack him with love right there and then, but he restrained himself. He took a seat at his regular assigned spot, ever so far from his beloved one. He was at the wall where all the posters could practically smother him. He was placed at the back as Luhan was placed in the front, a perfect spot to stare at Luhan without being caught. His teacher lectured the class on behavior as most of them were throwing things left and right, and yelling like there was no tomorrow. They were going to get a lesson on inverse function and chain rule, and Minseok didn't bother to take his notebook out. It was already filled with love notes, that he was never going to send, to Luhan.

A snicker got Minseok out of his trance as he saw Kyungsoo laugh at him. "You're so pathetic," he said with no bad intentions, but there was a rude tone to it. 

"Oh shush," Minseok whispered back, not wanting to get in trouble, scared that it might ruined his perfect spot at the back. He turned his attention back at Luhan's beautiful head of hair, when the said head of hair whipped back, Minseok looked away to stare at the graphs scared that he were going to be caught. Luhan was talking to a friend of his named Yixing, he was Chinese just like Luhan, and is a bit ditsy at times, and by a bit he was ALWAYS ditsy, and spaced out at the wrong times especially in the classroom. Minseok sighed and let his head rest on his hand as he let the time pass by as he lazily let his eyes roam through the entire room.

When his attention finally reached peak, his teacher spoke of a partner project for the mathematic formulas that they went over. Minseok dreaded it, he didn't pay attention, but he had an amber of spark when his teacher said he'll assign the partners, fearing that they weren't trustworthy enough. When the teacher reached Luhan's name (Going alphabetically by first names), the teacher was Minseok's savior at this point, making Luhan and Minseok interact each other by making them partners. His explanation for it was that, "Luhan, since you are a big trouble-maker, I'll assign you to one of the best people in our class right now. Minseok will be your partner." Minseok leaned his head back on the edge of the chair as Luhan begrudedly walked over to Minseok. 

"Well," Luhan rubbed the back of his head, "I guess I'm your partner now!" He smiled as his eyes turned into cresents. Kyungsoo seating next to Minseok, let out a small gasp, knowing the love Minseok has for Luhan because of being one of his best friends. Minseok couldn't stop himself from smiling largely back at Luhan. The teacher went through the lists, and further explained the project. Luhan pulling up a chair to Minseok's desk..

"Alright kids, the project will consist of an anchor chart which were you put examples of the two formulas we learned about today, and explain it fully to every extent. This will be taken as a summative grade so put effort into it! Neatness will be a factor, so don't make it illegible." The teacher breathed in again, "Get started, and come to me for the anchor charts." 

Luhan asked to get the chart for them both, Minseok still staring at Luhan, didn't realize what Luhan just spoke out, and just nodded. Luhan walked off, and Minseok let himself get his mind together. Ok, first of all...LUHAN TALKED TO ME!? And also, Luhan is my partner for this week long project. Breathe Minseok, breathe. I finally have a chance, I mean like a solid chance to '"advance" on Luhan. Aish! Minseok remember what you're here for, a project just a project for Luhan where you can possibly become friends...Friends, yes friends that seems nice. Minseok couldn't help but smile to himself as he thought of things that could happen during this proejct, how he can get Luhan to like him, and be friends. Minseok didn't see Luhan return back, but when he did he wiped his facial features back to a poker face. "So, for this project, do you want to write?" Luhan's mouth was still stuck in a smile at Minseok, and Minseok felt his heart needing an electric defibrillator. 

"I'll do it if you're fine with it," Minseok said cooly, although his mind wasn't cool, not cool at all, almost more like on fire because of Luhan. 

"Alright, you'll be the writer," Luhan said, handing a pencil to Minseok. They had 15 minutes to work on their chart, just to plan things out. With a scratch piece of paper, Minseok started to write down a few examples for chain rule, although not sure if they were correct, he looked at Luhan for clarification. 

"Do you think this is a correct formula?" Minseok stared down Luhan, as Luhan overlooked Minseok's writing.

"Well, I mean you being the best student in the classroom shouldn't you know?" Luhan gently scoffed. Minseok not knowing wether to be offended or not, he shrugged it off.

"I'll say it's the correct formula than," Minseok huffed. Minseok wrote down his name, and let Luhan write his name under it. The class started to get ready for their next class, which Minseok didn't care much for because Luhan wasn't in. He barged out, and waited for Kyungsoo who was paired up with Baekhyun. A friend of Minseok, but a foe with Kyungsoo. They didn't hate each other per-say but they aren't on the best terms. 

"Minseok!" Baekhyun called out. Minseok turned back, crossing the courtyard to French, he almost bumped into the bench.

A slap was heard as Kyungsoo scolded Baekhyun, "You almost made Minseok trip!" 

"I'm alright, heh," Minseok awkwardly made a gesture to assure that he was fine.

"Oh, let me get to my point." Baekhyun coughed, "You're in a partner with Luhan..Luhan!" Baekhyun screamed, loud enough for everyone to hear. Minseok cringed, hoping Luhan hasn't heard. 

"Shush!" Kyungsoo glared, "We all need to get back to class. Sayonara." Kyungsoo waved as he dragged Baekhyun with him. Baekhyun only gave Minseok a cheeky smile until they were out of Minseok's sight. Minseok then decided it was time to get to his own classroom.

Minseok flew by French class, only needing to turn in crosswords, and study for their mid-exam. By the end of the hour, Minseok was ready to leave and eat. He sighed and bid the teacher farewell as he headed to the lunch room. He pulled his backpack on, and walked to lunch. "Hey there," A voiced called out to him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

lmao im going against of what ever i say, im on this weekend lmAOOO but still  i hope you enjoy and give this an upvote

 

 

I didn't add anything about wolves, so I think im just going to make it highschoolau, DON'T BE ALARMED! also i'm hoping to make up to 6 chapters of this fanfic, idk if anyone out there wants more, just comment so (':

ok but seriously give this an upvote thxx