Try

Oblivious

Minseok grunted as he saw the alpha walk away..again. Minseok tries his best to atleast let Luhan know he is there. They aren't exactly friends, but it's not like Luhan hates him, he thinks atleast. Minseok trudged slowly back to his house to wait for the next day. It was getting dark, and he still has school to go to. 

Minseok woke up with the Sun's light bathing his face. He blinked the sleepiness away, and he softly yawned. Raising his arms to stretch them out from his slumber, he got up with heavy steps and got ready for school. His dad was waiting down for him while eating cereal as he read through the newspaper. Minseok got down from the stairs and made a small quick meal that contains yogurt and a slightly burnt piece of toast for him to atleast get him through until it's lunch. Minseok sat inside the car as his dad got it ready, and they drove off to school.

When he arrives at school, he pulled up his bookbag, and greeted the lady at the front. Minseok didn't like school, he would hate if it wasn't for Luhan being there. Jongdae yelled out for him, making everyone turn their heads at the man being called, "Hey! Minseok!" Minseok sighed and walked towards the direction of Jongdae. Jongdae put a hand out to high-five, but Minseok didn't respond. They still had 30 minutes until class actually did start, so they were allowed to roam around. They went to the courtyard where alot of other people where, and the two sat down in a bench that was being shaded by an ash tree. Minseok decided that it was time to actually talk.

"Jongdae." Minseok spoke up, Jongdae replied by looking at Minseok while making a 'hm?' sound. "You know how I like Luhan." Minseok was in a hushed tone, scared that anyone would be able to hear. 

"Yes, I know." 

"I don't think he likes me." Minseok spoke, not sadly but in a slightly disappointed tone. He could blame the tiredness from not being his happy self, but he couldn't escape from the fact that what he said could be a possibility.

"You can't say that, you aren't friends yet!" Jongdae tried to atleast lighten Minseok's mood, but it didn't seem to work, "You're still an omega at it's prime time, you should keep trying." 

Minseok was intently listening, but his eyes widen as he saw Luhan walk in a perimeter close enough to hear their conversation. He put a finger up to hush Jongdae up. Luhan, like always, was surrounded by his crowd of friends that they would call it a 'squad.' Minseok thought it was bad enough that Luhan was next to them, but what could make it worse is that Minseok was overhearing their conversation, and not feeling bad at all. Jongdae saw the situation that was happening and decided to shut up. They didn't want to seem like weirdoes staring at Luhan, so Minseok turned around and pretended to talk, but silence was still around, except for the small talking of Luhan and his friends. "Lu," A friend of Luhan said. Luhan responded, and when he did Minseok couldn't help to sink in his seat, Luhan's voice could be the only thing Minseok can hear and he would never get sick of it. 

"What, Kris?" Luhan looked up at the towering giant.

"What's up with Minseok and you?" Kris asked, unaware that Minseok, the person he was talking about, as right there. The two at the bench was a surprised from the mention of Minseok. Jongdae looked at Minseok, and Minseok looked at Jongdae. They both took their bookbags and laid it on their lap, still just listening at the conversation. It was awkward with them just sitting, but Jongdae didn't want to interrupt Minseok, and Minseok wanted to know the answer. 

"Nothing is happening, why would you think that? I don't care much for love. Also, I don't think he is doing anything," Luhan nonchantly said back to Kris as they started to walk away and to their classrooms as class was about to start in 10 minutes.

"Minseok," Jongdae said after Luhan's squad left.

"What?" Minseok knew what he was going to ask, but he might as well reply back.

"Luhan is still oblivious." Jongdae suddenly jolted up, "Oh and...Class is starting!" 

Minseok got up too, but Jongdae was rushing off. All the students scattered to their seperate classes, and Minseok walked out, going to his own Calculus class. His tiredness was finally gone, fully, and had his up-beat self flowing through him. He thought to himself that he will try again to talk to Luhan, and be friends at the very most.

 

------------------------------

Note:  This is still a human "universe" they aren't actually wolves, but their society is based like a wolf, with betas, omegas, alphas, all of those which i barely know. But i don't want to confuse you so here you go!

 

I was having a hard time thinking of a chapter title argggg but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter at least. Also, this chapter went all over the place at the end for Minseok, gosh I'm not consistant with my stories. Sorry! I'm going to try to post as much, but don't check back here next weekend (Jan. 30 - 31) Because I'll most likely be doing my own things, and may work on my other fanfic, but I doubt that because I still have so much to do my life . BUT you should check on my other fanfic. It's a Seventeen fanfic that's Hoshi x Woozi idk their ship name dont hurt me, it but you know you gotta do what you gotta do to self advertise!11!!! You should still check it out, It's called Heaven and Hell. And upvote this fanfic AND the other one because you know I'll greatly appreciate it. ~self-advertising~  

 

Alright this is dragging on, go find another fanfic, but come back to this one (':

 

Upvote this fanfic! C: