Operation Baozi

Oblivious

"Hey there," A voice called out for Minseok. Minseok instinctively turned around only to be faced with the guy who practically ruined his life. 

"Oh..H-hi Luhan." Minseok meekly spoke out. A hand was placed on his shoulder as Luhan turned him around. Luhan walked next to Minseok and leaned his arm over both shoulders. It was a friendly gesture, except Minseok was dying inside. He didn't dare speak as Luhan looked over to him, with a smize over taking his eyes.

"So, about the project.." Luhan intiated the conversation first. Minseok only let out a quiet 'Mhm' as Luhan continued, "Can you do all the work?" Luhan smiled at Minseok as they turned into the lunchroom. Everyone's head turned to Luhan, mostly because they couldn't get enough of him, but looked back to their plates as they saw Luhan with Minseok. Minseok was sure it was going to spark up a few rumours, this only lead Minseok to internally groan. He almost completely forgot about Luhan's request. Minseok turned his head at Luhan, glaring at him. He knew it was a bad thing to do, it would only push Luhan further away from him, but he was feeling ambers of rage.

"W-what!?" Minseok exclaimed, "I'm not doing all the work!" He was glad the lunchroom was extremely loud, or else everyone would be looking at him. 

"C'mon please?~" Luhan whined, giving Minseok his best pouty face. Minseok hated being so easily manipulated, but when it came with Luhan, he would gladly die for him. "You know you want an A, I want an A, it's a win-win situation you know?"

"But what if I get a B?" Minseok questioned at Luhan. It was rhetorical, and there was a bite of sass thrown into it. They got pushed around here and there as they stood infront of the lunchroom's entrance. Minseok was let go from Luhan's arm on his shoulder as Luhan walked over to the line.

"Then I'll just have to punish you." Luhan smirked at Minseok was he was fully at the line. Minseok felt his heart drown in a sea of dirty thoughts, and a small rosy blush was clawing at Minseok's skin to appear. He put his hands over his cheeks and he looked over at a table with Jongdae sitting there, it was the normal table he would sit at. Minseok decided that skipping lunch would seem like the best option, so he went over to his friends without a plate of food. Jongdae was munching on his food peacefully, which shocked Minseok. He would usually see the younger flinging food at others and get in heated debate about which group was better. Baekhyun was over there also, with the rest of his friends. A call to Minseok averted his attention from the table to Kyungsoo.

"Where's your food?" He asked, acting geniunely concerned for the well-being of Minseok.

"I decided to skip lunch." Minseok shrugged as he sat down. Everyone looked at Minseok in shock. Minseok would usually get more than enough food to supply his stomach, and to see him not eating, it was surprising.

"Why?" Baekhyun piped up, he scooted over so Chanyeol could sit over with him. 

"Not feeling hungry." Minseok replied back as a thought sparked in his mind of realization, "Why are you guys asking?"

"Because the only thing you do is eat," Jongdae teased, which earned him a stab of a bony elbow from Minseok. "I was just joking!" Jongdae justified himself after the hit. 

"You shouldn't pick on Minseok-hyung," Chanyeol looked over at Jongdae. Chanyeol was fairly new to the school. Only being a Sophmore that came in the middle of the year, Minseok never got the time to really know him. Although, he was thankful Chanyeol made Jongdae stop talking.

"I saw you with Luhan." Baekhyun opened his mouth to let words spill out, "Are you going on a date?" Baekhyun took the role of Jongdae, and became to tease Minseok. Kyungsoo was the one to say something to Baekhyun about it.

"Shut up, don't talk to him about that," Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun. Minseok bowed at Kyungsoo.

"Well you see," Minseok started to talk and everyone averted their attention over to him. "Luhan isn't who I really thought he was," Minseok shrugged, "He made me do all the work for the project. It's not like I mind, it's just that I thought that I could use this time to talk to him. I guess my plan was ruined." Minseok sighed, in a depressed manner.

Jongdae rubbed Minseok's back as the older boy was hunched over the table, laying his head on the cold surface of the plastic surface. "I mean you shouldn't get upset over it, at least Luhan knows you're in his class." That earned Jongdae a slap on the face (Kyungsoo strikes again). Minseok sighed as he got up, leaving a bawling Jongdae to stay in pain. He walked over to the courtyard and sighed as he laid on his back, resting an arm over his face he drifted into a small nap. It wasn't until then a voice woken Minseok from his 'small nap.' Instead of it becoming a 10 minute rest, it became a 4 hour slumber. The voice that awoken Minseok was no one other than the great Luhan himself. Minseok swatted at the boy, in a haze of just waking up.

It was end of the day, and Luhan was leaving the god-awful school as he saw a body laying on the bench. He decided to be a good human being, because Lord knows that he was as far from a decent creature as he could possibly be. He walked over to the boy, and noticed the bun-like features on the face. He knew it was Minseok, instantly. "Hey~" Luhan softly cooed, he didn't want to wake up the boy, and he let his hand poke at the side of Minseok. "Hey," Luhan spoke up a bit louder, and his poking became more violent, "Hey!" Luhan yelled out right next to the boy's ear, and his pokes became more like punches. This made MInseok wake up, he didn't jolt in shock like Luhan would've thought he would do. The boy just yawned and rubbed his sleep-filled eyes. His hands involuntarily swatted at Luhan, which made Luhan go backwards. Minseok finally opened his eyes and saw Luhan. This was when he jolted up. His eyes widening larger than the moon. Luhan laughed at Minseok, not to make him feel bad, but his sight was being shown to a funny seen. Minseok looked like a squirrel, with the large eyes and chubby cheeks. 

Minseok squinted his eyes at Luhan, making sure he wasn't dreaming. When he realized it was reality he asked, "Why was I here?"

"Don't ask me, I don't know." Luhan replied back, looking over to his side and shrugging, "I only saw you sleeping. Why you were sleeping? I have no idea."

Minseok finally recalled the thoughts of him sleeping here during lunch. "! What time is it?"

Luhan looked over at his watch (A Rolex watch, if I may add), "It seems to be around...2:36, We're dismissing right now." 

"Aish, I missed the second half of school.." Minseok was near to tears, he had a perfect record of no absents nor tardies, and he didn't want to ruin it now. He let his head roll into his hands. He rubbed his eyes to get rid the evidence of forming tears. This was the perfect time for Luhan to hug Minseok. Luhan was aware that Minseok was fond of Luhan, and he thought he could get his fun with it. It was a mistake, a big one. With the warmth of the small body, Luhan felt the coldness of his heart melt, little by little. Why? Luhan asked himself, I don't like him, I can't like him, that's impossible. I barely know him! Luhan sighed as he let his chin rest on the hair of Minseok. Minseok wasn't trying to escape Luhan's grasp, nor was he hugging back. He just stood there, letting himself be engulfed by Luhan. Minseok was glad everyone was leaving home, not bothering to pay attention to the two men hugging. Hugging...Wait hugging?! Minseok screamed internally in his mind as he pulled away from Luhan. 

"W-wha? You don't like hugging?" Luhan grinned. It was a stupid look on his face, because he knows that he wanted to hug again, hug the little bun. 

Minseok was flustered, blushing to the point it looked like the blood rushing to his cheeks would burst out. "I-I have to go.." Minseok said as he walked out of the courtyard, forgetting his bookbag back at the bench. Luhan only smiled as Minseok left. He decided to call Kris

"Is 'Operation Baozi' still something we're doing?" 

 


I learned how to make  lines to seperate author notes from the story :^)

Did you like this chapter, because I think it ; o  ;; I know I contradict everything from chapter 1 lmao, Luhan did know about Minseok's crush, aka him 

 

Upvote this fic kthx