Slipped away

Little did you know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pricked ( Taehyun & Mino ) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCORm8DktkY

 

 

You walked happily to the cafe for your date. It's been 1 week after your argument with Kris. Now, your relationship can't be any better. But one thing you realise that his face got paler and paler by days but you shrugged it off when he said, he just got a flu.

And it's been a week Luhan suddenly stop calling you for no reason. You know that Luhan is still in Korea but no idea why he's not calling you. You called him several times but he's not answering. How you want to know what he's doing but you thoght that he wants he's lonely time and leave him alone.

You stopped at a jewelry shop by the road. There's a jewelry that caught your eyes. It simple but really beautiful. 

" Anything I can do for this beautiful lady? " The seller lady asked. Her aura is warm despite the cold weather.

" Can I have this beautiful couple ring? "

" Of course. For you, it's just 5,000 won. " She smiled warmly.

She packed it nicely in a ring box and give it to you. You smiled and gives 10,000 won.

" It's okay, you can keep it for coffee or anything. Make sure you keep warm. It's very cold today. "

"Thanks you. May god bless you"

You smiled and walked to the cafe. You opened the ring box and admire the rings. You can't stop smiling but as always, there's no happy forever.

" Watch out! "

You turn your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter