His heart

Little did you know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!!!

Go to the previous chapter first :)

 

You walked at the park with many things in your mind. Sometimes, you wished that you will forget all this. But you know you can’t bear it. Because you are being you, can’t bear the curious feelings in you. You walked until your legs can’t bear it anymore. You quickly find a bench so you can sit.

How you wish you never do that.

You can see him.

With another girl.

Kissing.

Kris saw you at his corner of his eyes. He quickly pushed the girl and walked to you. You quickly regain your strength to stand up and walked away. Unfortunately he caught up with you with ease and caught your hand. You cursed his long leg mentally and look at his eyes. Eyes that always make you drown with love. Eyes that make you feel ease. Funny, how you just want to slap his face now.

“Listen.”

His eyes soften at the sight of your watery eyes. How he wished that he never make you cry. How he want the old relationship back. But he can’t. Your heart is not the one for him. At least, that what he thought.

“No. You listen.”

Your tears screamed to fall. But you need to be strong. At least, for this once.

“From this second, we don’t have any relationship anymore. You are not my boyfriend and I’m not your girlfriend. Is that clear to you?”

You quickly retort. You want to take that word back but you know. You know if you love him, you have to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter