B gang

A pirates promise

The Last two members of the B gang were moving through the trees to the castle as Yunho had ordered them when they ran into Jay Yunhos servant.Jiyong was riding on seungs back as he jumped from tree to tree. Jiyong said"stop"into seungs ear as they landed on a tree. "what?"Seung said looking around and spotting what Jiyong saw. Three men were walking under the tree they were on.Jiyong and seung smiled having the same idea.They both climbed down the tree quietly sneaking up on the man running close to them.Seung jumped up into the tree the man was about to pass hung upside down on a branch with his legs as he picked up the man covering his mouth as he pulled him up into the tree. Jonghyun dropped what was left of his fish scratching the tree in an attempted to stop himself from being pulled up into a tree.Jiyong was up in the tree once Jonghyun was up and held by Seung. Jiyong pulled out a dagger cutting a small chunk of Jonghyuns hair off and putting it in a small green bottle shaking it before drinking it. Jiyong slowly changed to look like Jonghyun. Jonghyun took one look at himself before he felt his energy being out of him.Jonghyun fought to keep his eyes open as his eyelids just felt heavier and heavier. Jonghyun went limp in Seungs arms. Jiyong took off his bag handing it  to Seung pulling out the rope and tying Jonghyun to a branch. "I'll be above you if you need help"Seung said smiling. Jonghyun-jy rolled his eyes handing Seung his dagger "bye"Jonghyun-jy said climbing down the tree. "Jonghyun!"Key shouted as Jonghyun-jy stepped down from the tree.

 

 Key could see the pain and anger in Jinkis eyes as he remembered something. "Good then you know to attack quick and without mercy"Key said patting Jinkis arm. Jinki nodded.Jonghyun-jy looked like he was sleeping next to Jinki. "How is it possible he has never seen a werecat before? I mean he doesn't look young enough to be  the lucky few to never have met one."Key asked Jinki looking at Jonghyun-jy. "I don't know what happened to him but he remembers nothing before the day I met him at a bar in Korea.""well arn't you his special guy"Key said smiling. They laughed. "Truly the man has no past maybe he was born that day as far as I know" Key looked at Jonghyuns-jy back muscles a little visible under the jacket and shirt. (That's one big baby}"So there were no werecats there?"key asked tilting his head. "The last of them had been Killed the day i met him"Jinki said looking at Jonghyun-jy. 
Jinki went to wake Jonghyun-jy up after a while."it's your turn to stand watch" shaking Jonghyun-jy.Jonghyun-jy looked over to Key who was  asleep already.Jonghyun-jy nodded getting up. Seung popped out of a tree next to Jonghyun-jy "I'll take this one you take that one"Seung said tossing Jonghyun-jy his dagger. Key was kicked in the chest sending him rolling.Key got up to see Jonghyun-jy holding his sword in one hand and a dagger in the other. "what are you doing?"Key asked circling Jonghyun-jy. "trying to kill you of course."Jonghyun-jy said charging at Key.Key punched Jonghyun-jy in the nose causing half of his face to change into jiyongs face. "aaaahhh!"Key said charging at the strange looking Jonghyun jumping and kicking him in the chest knocking him down to the ground. Key kicked the mans arm holding his sword causing him to release it."Your mine now"Key said pinning the arm holding the dagger down with his knee as he continued to punch the half looking Jonghyun on the ground. 

Jinki woke up to a werecat holding his sword at his throat.Jinki head butted the werecat who stumbled back to the ground on his back. Jinki quickly got on top of the werecat pushing his knee into the werecats stomach as he wrestled to get the sword from him. The werecat growled pushing jinki off of him raising his foot to step on Jinkis stomach. Jonghyun punched the werecat causing him to stumble. Jinki got up and did a round kick to the werecats head knocking him out."about time"Jinki said holding onto Jonghyuns arm as he started to wobble."Yeah I see that"Jonghyun said helping Jinki up again. Key stabbed his sword into Seungs heart causing him to girgle at them with his last breath. "so yeah that was scary.they can look like us?""I guess so"Key said with a shrug.