Voices

A pirates promise

Jonghyun started to play an imaginary guitar singing"I look over at you i get closer to you, you push me away one two three yeah I covering those eyes of yours again I get close to you push me away again Deja boo singing........" The three swinging back and forth to the song. Jonghyun looked up into the jungle singing the last part of the song "la la Hey.."Jonghyun saw two werecats walking by in the trees.Jonghyun started to get up singing the last part of the song "La la la Stay" The last word came from deep inside Jonghyun with three more voices singing along. The words cause small vibrations to buzz through the air. Jinki felt a chill run up his back."That was the song you sang in Townsville right?"Jinki asked Jonghyun."um yeah Australia"Jonghyun said walking slowly toward the trees the two werecats looked to be running . but they were not moving even with one foot off the ground. They were frozen as they were. "wha.."Jonghyun said turning back.Jonghyun saw Jinki waving his hand in front of Keys face.Key  looked like he was going to say something looking at where Jonghyun had been sitting.Jinki poked Keys forhead "you broke him Jonghyun""what I didn't do this come on"Jonghyun said raising his arms up and letting them fall at his sides. "its like that time in Malaysia with those two fairies""What they were fairies?"Jonghyun said poking Keys cheek. "Yeah they even spoke faye language. you didn't notice?""I thought that was the native language of Maylasia.well how did we fix it then?"Jonghyun looked at Jinki hopeful."well............. you sang to them again I think" "Oh wait I remember now yeah but then as soon as they started acting normal they beat the crap out of me" "I don't care I think we need Key for this fight." Jonghyun whined. "You do it then"Jonghyun said. "fine I will" Jinki said before clearing his throat. "heeey what's the point of this oh heeyyyy what's your favorite song maybe we could hum along I think your smart you sweet thing tell me your name I'm dying here awoooooo" Jinki paused looking at Jonghyun grabbing Keys nose."nope nothing"Jonghyun said frowning. "please dont hurt me key"Jonghyun said taking a deep breath. "so do what you want with my body you can't have my heart you wont use my mind but do what you want with my body"Jonghyun sang looking at Key. Key blinked punched Jonghyun in the gut causing him to fall back.Key grabbed Jonghyuns jacket pulling Jonghyun up off the ground before slamming his lips to Jonghyuns lips. Jonghyun put one hand on Keys face and one on the back of Keys neck kissing Key back. Key slowly lowered Jonghyun continuing to Kiss him. This went on kisses returned back and forth for a while before Key grabbed Jonghyuns neck pushing him off then slapping him hard across the face. "what's going on?"Key asked them looking confused putting his hand to his lips.Jonghyun held his slapped cheek smiling at Key."The rain stopped"Jinki said handing Key his bag. "Lets go"Key said Jonghyun put his hand out stopping Key. "wait what about the..."Jonghyun said pointing at where the werecats were. The Jungle was empty the werecats were long gone. "nevermind then"Jonghun said getting out of Keys way.

 

Taemin walked to Yunhos room"Take care of Kia and not Jay you this time"Taemin said before quickly walking out of the room. "I hate this place sometimes"Yunho said to no one in the empty room.(at least that woman is out of my head now though) Yunho started to collect all the things he would need to clean and patch up Kias body from whatever Taemin did. "I just need to free my brother and then I'm out of here"Yunho said filling a bucket with warm water.

Flash back:

"Yunho kill them"Taemin said walking away from the family cornered behind what used to be their home. Yunho raised his sword at the man quickly slicing his head off. Yunho killed the woman next just as quick. Yunho looked at the two boys raising his sword. "please sir let my brother go. He won't get in the way again I swear he will do as he is told I know it sir. Please please."the taller boy said crying in the end. "Your brother...."Yunho said before pausing a strange look on his face. "Your brother"Yunho threw his sword far to the left of him."Aaaaaaahhh"Yunho screamed falling to his knees holding his head.("stop fighting me"a woman's voice said in his head making it feel full like it would pop at any second)"You stop!"Yunho yelled as the two boys ran away.("Go after them NOW!"the woman yelled)"Aaaaaaahhh"Yunho yelled before he woke up in his room in the castle."what happened?"Yunho asked looking at his cealing."ha ha you were taken down by two kids ha ha how lame is that"Changmin said helping Yunho sit up."And your here to take care of your favorite brother huh?"Yunho said smiling. "Taemin wouldn't let me play with the new prisoner so I got bored"Changmin said. "how are you"Changmin asked."I feel lighter"Yunho said touching his head. That night Yunho grabbed his brother in his sleep wrapping Changmin around his back.Yunho then put two bags around his front. Changmin woke up as Yunho laid him into a small row boat."what are you doing!"Changmin yelled. "we can't stay here"Yunho whispered. "No the mission is not complete my pet then you get your brother back"Changmin said sounding like three people speaking at once. It caused Yunho to shiver. "now take him back to bed and I will make him forget this night"Changmin in that odd voice said.

End flashback.