wwm

A pirates promise

Jonghyun and Jinki carried Kai to the fire."There you are we should go"Key said seeing Jinki."What happened?"Key said watching Jinki and Jonghyun put Kai down on the ground."He was already dead when we found him.there was no trace of anyone else"Jonghyun said as Jinki began to cry again. "What do you want us to do Jinki?I will spare as much time as I can.I have to go after that though and you can stay if that is what you want."Key said hugging Jinki."no I keep my promises I will go I I I I I just need to say goodbye again"Jinki said closing his eyes."We need to find who did this"Yunho said moving toward trees."Yunho wait."Changmin said following him.
 

Taemin and his crew hid their boats as best they could before moving through the woods.The three werecats next to Taemin were tackled by a tiger.They fought with the tiger who had glowing eyes and extra long claws.The tiger scratch the arm of one werecat that screamed before he burst into flames buring into ash. "well that's new"Taemin said stabbing a boar coming at him."Just kill them before they kill you"a were cat yelled slicing the head of a 6 foot tall raccoon."Yeah sure"another werecat yelled from under a giant rat trying to get around the werecats shield to bite his face.A wave of bucks with silver antlers and yellow eyes were charging toward the werecats. Taemin killed the giant rat before raising his sword at the nearest buck.The werecats behind Taemin were fighting birds covered in purple goo when the birds bit the werecats they fell down frozen in fear."eclipso!"Heechul yelled.The werecats ran forward into the wave of bucks.AAaaaaaah!they all yelled together.

"Jin do you know why I am visiting you here today?"King Percy asked sitting by the cell bars."to talk about the difference between salt water and fresh water"Jin said smiling at his ceiling as he was laying on his mattress in the cell."I am offering the deal again to pardon you"King Percy said rolling his eyes."You still want me to strip Lucy of her powers?You know that spell requires a lot of things and even if you got those things the spell would shorten my life.Why would I do that?"Jin said getting up."What is different this time your majesty?""My son is with her"King Percy said."Did you ever find Jonghyun after he banished the werecats from Korea?"Jin asked already knowing the answer."I still don't think he is dead Jin"King Percy said."He was struck with a pyris bolt your majesty.I really don't see how he could live through that"Jin said getting angry."I couldn't help your son Jin we had our own battle to fight.That is the difference between you and me Jin.You can help my son.Please just help please."The king said grabbing the bars of the cell."Even if I agree you still need the stones,a werecat and a werewolf to get me out of here."Jin said laying down again."We have everything but two of the stones Jin so please say you will help"King Percy begged getting up ready to give up."Fine"Jin said closing his eyes.