Black with mystery

A pirates promise

Jonghyun woke up doing a long slow stretch and rolling sideways to check on his captain. [Jinki was not there well maybe he just went to use the scuddle bucket but they don't have those on an island. Maybe i should go look for him) Jonghyun sat up and shrugged.Jonghyun walked casually into the jungle not really thinking there was anything here the captain with all his years of experience fighting and traveling couldn't handle. Jonghyun walked for a while doing his best to hear Jinki since it was still a little dark the sun was up but not high. "I'm coming for you Taemin!"was yelled on the other side of the tree in front of jonghyun. sneaking his head around to see it was more than surprising to see Captain Jinki on his back. Not many have gotten the better of him. the man standing over him in black started to swing his sword down at Jinki and Jonghyun jumped. The man in black and him rolled down a small hill till they hit a fallen tree. Jonghyun was glad he managed to be on top of the man but still couldn't go into action as he was still dizzy from the rolling. Luckily the man in black was knocked out. Jonghyun managed to sit on the man and poked him to make sure he wasn't going to attack again. [this guy smells really good wait what stop thinking like that Jonghyun dangerous guy here]shaking his head Jonghyun got up to go check on Jinki. "are you okay Jinki?" "yeah just surprised" "do you think there are more of them?"Jonghyun said looking around them. "I hope not"Jinki said brushing leaves off of his . "grab him and lets ask him at the beach". Jonghyun grabbed the man and lifted him up with a grunt. As tall as he was he wasn't as heavy as he looked. Jonghyun kept inhaling the sweet smell of the man in black letting out a sigh of pleasure. It was a familiar smell but he couldn't remember ever smelling it before then again Jonghyun could only remember as far back as 6 years. He didn't even know how old he was among other things people would ask him. If asked Jonghyun would say he was 26. 
Jinki had found some vines around a tree to tie their guest with. Jonghyn gently placed the man in black next to a big rock near the fire place and Jinki began to circle the rock tying the man to the rock as best he could. Jinki couldn't find the two swords in the jungle so he sent Jonghyun to find them.Jonghyun found a smaller rock to use as a weapon until they found the swords just in cause the man was dangerous or dumb enough to resist. 
Jinki removed the black mask from the man and splash water in the mans face."pah caa huuu"said the man in black blinking the water out of his eyes. "You cut one head more will pop up in my place you scum!"the man in black said spitting water at Jinki.Jinki stood in front of the man like a statue while his helpful first mate was rolling with laughter. "ohhhhh man that's good "Jonghyun said catching his breath finally stopping the laughter. "who are you?"Jinki said in a calm voice. "Just the HEAD knight Key from King Percy's Kingdom"Key said wiggling in the vines trying to get out. As strong as Key was  he wasn't getting out. Jinki knew how to tie people up and how to make a strong knot. Jinki had heard fairy tails about King Percy of the merpeople from his mother growing up but that's all it was a fairy tail nothing real. [If and i mean if this man is telling the truth then that would make him a a merman ha ha no] "stop playing around and tell me who you really are. I am no fool i know the stories of King Percy are not real."Jinki said grabbing what he could of the man's shirt around the vines but still keeping his voice calm. Key looked confused "who .....are.... you?"Key asked slowly tilting his head looking at them and their clothes. [They dressed like pirates with their black slacks, blue jackets from real naval men but with the patches half ripped off and jewelry that most men in rags like that couldn't afford.} Jinki smacked key with the rock which surprised more than hurt key so  Key spoke his next thought "Do you work for Taemin?" This time Jinki smacked him even harder but it was a little too hard because Key's head slumped forward and didn't come back up. "Great job Captain"Jonghyun said with a smile throwing his hands up in defeat before sitting next to Key. "Well he isn't going anywhere lets make shelter for now becuase i can tell its going to rain tonight""yes Captain"Jonghuyn sang to Jinki getting up.