end.

Come Back and I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+11 740 words

“I don’t really have much time, so you better spill it out.”

She stared at him yet the male’s lips were unmoved.

She let out a sigh for the nth time before sparring him her last glance. She was about to turn and walk away when his soft voice hit her eardrums.

“You can hate me.” The one who left you. “But I won’t leave you again.”

Her eyes shaking before slowly turned and looked up at his face. The same face -- puffy cheeks, small eyes, and pink thin lips – the one that gave her both happiness and sadness.

“There’s no again, you already know that.”

“I’ll be good to you.” He cut her almost immediately. “We can be together again, I promis—“

Her eyes showed disappointment. “What am I to you, Sunggyu?” She whispered. “You asked for a break up. And you come back for a –marriage? What were you thinking?”

He sighed when he saw she wiped the tears that rolling down her cheek. “I -I’ll remember it all, I’ll be in pain. But this time, we will be alright. I can’t let you go like this, Jessica.”

Jessica stared at him. “We are living happily without each other after two years, Sunggyu. I’m happy without you.”

“Don’t lie to me, Jessica. I knew how you’re past these two years.” He hissed. You’re hurting – because of me.

They keep staring intensely at each other.

“So you think a stupid marriage will help me up?”

He sighed. “I can’t live without you.”

She smirked. “Well sorry but I can live without you.”

“STOP DENYING, JESSICA.”

She flinched once he raised his voice. He sighed once he realised he make the woman in front of her scared before stepping closer to her. “Sica, I’m sorr—“

“I need to go.”

He caught her wrist before she walked away.

“Let me go, Sunggyu.” She hissed.

“I can’t let you go, Jessica. I –just can’t.”

Jessica stared at Sunggyu with her teary eyes. She missed him dearly, yes. But that doesn’t mean that wound was recovered.

“You already did it once. You already let me go once.”

“And I’m here to claim what I’ve lost.”

Her mocking laugh echoed in the empty park, in the dark night. “Why? After two years? I could never understand you.”

“Don’t say that you can be happy without me.” He hissed.

“I can never be happy Sunggyu. You threw away my happiness.” She pulled her hand rough from Sunggyu’s grip and glared at him before walked away.

“Our marriage will happen in three month, Sica.”

Her steps halted. She turned to him very slowly. Their gaze met.  As much as he adored Jessica’s big almond eyes, he hated it when those beautiful eyes filled with sadness.

“Marriage doesn’t mean that I can be happy again, Sunggyu.” 

 

 

The music was blasting loudly from the speakers. Alcohol and sweat scent mixed too well – too normal for him. The colourful lighting twirling around flashing the dance floor, bodies grinding against each other between laughs and gaps – again, too normal for him. He stared at the small glass in his hand, twirling it a bit before finishing the yellowish drink in one gulp.

“Hyung, stop it. It was your second bottle god damn it!” Sungyeol hissed as he pulled away a tall dark bottle from the elder.

Sunggyu simply glanced at him and sighed. “One more glass, please.” He mumbled.

Sungyeol glared at him and about to yell before Myungsoo patted Sungyeol’s shoulder and said that he should calm down. “It’s useless for you to fire back at him when hyung is in this kind of state.” The two glanced sadly at Sunggyu which earned them a snort.

“Look, I’m not a kid okay. I’m twenty six , so give me back that ing bottle before –“

“Sunggyu hyung!”

Sunggyu closed his eyes and sighed heavily once another four male appeared in front of him. Woohyun slipped beside him followed by Sungjong while Hoya and Dongwoo sit opposite of them.

“Lee Sungyeol.” He hissed. “You stupid punk.”

Sungyeol grinned happily. “I thought it’s weird when you called me secretly for a drink. So I call them to join us.”

It was true. He needs to get a messy drink, to escape from his ty life for a moment. And he thought the most perfect person would be that Lee Sungyeol brat. The tall male loves to drink and party out of them so Sunggyu quietly text the male to hang out a small night club that located at the end of the Seoul city – far from their people and stupid reporters. He should expect that Sungyeol will call the others. Stupid me, he thought.

Dongwoo sniffed around before his wild eyes stopped at Sunggyu’s face. “Hyung, is there something wrong?”

“Nothing.” He mumbled again as he eyed the tall bottle between Sungyeol’s arms.

“You would not call Sungyeol alone just to drink far away, right?” Hoya clicked his tongue. “There’s must be something.”

Woohyun put his hands over his heart. “I’m hurt, you know.”

“Give me back the bottle, Lee Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol whined when Sunggyu glared at him. “Myungsoo, look at him.”

Sunggyu’s eyes darted at the smaller male beside Sungyeol. Myungsoo was staring at him too, with his dark sharp eyes –as if he’s judging him whether he can or cannot have the drink.

Myungsoo rarely got into serious talk – he was playful and fun guy despite his cold city guy face – but once he’s serious, Sunggyu knew the younger male’s always knock some sense into him.

“Hyung, you’re getting married next week. No, two days to be exact.”

All of eyes glued to Sunggyu right away. The older shifted uncomfortably on his sit. “So what? I can’t have a drink?” He tried to look stronger but when he heard Sungjong snorted, his confidence crumbled.

“Hyung, is everything okay?” Woohyun asked. This time, he’s tone was soft.

He stared at each of his best friends’ face. Starting from Woohyun the one who’s sitting on his left, a small sloppy smile plastered on his handsome face – the heir of the Nam Ent., one of the famous company that have hundreds branch of restaurant all over the Asia. He turned his gaze to Sungjong, soon to be the youngest politician despite owning a branded fashion line. Beside him was a hyper Dongwoo, a dino like slash hyper choreographer. He got some famous studios scattered around Korea mainly focused on Seoul, his passion for dancing was no joke. Next to him was Lee Howon, or Hoya – he’s managing his father’s company (something about imported car and motorbike). Sunggyu looked away once their gaze met, heck he’s been done that since earlier. These kids can read him as if he was an open book. His eyes stopped on Sungyeol. A doctor. A tall and stupid doctor. The one who introduced her to him. The one who become their link.  And lastly Sunggyu small eyes stopped at Myungsoo’s expressionless face. The famous model of century.

Sunggyu was silently being grateful for having all of them as his best friends.

They were here every time he needs them – start from they enter the high school together until each of them have their own profession, these six brats always sticks to him. From Hoya’s bloody face because of Taekwondo in their high school until Sungyeol’s bloody hand because of his surgery when he’s in internship, they stick together. From the cheerful Sunggyu until he turned to the cold one, they still sticks together.

“Hyung?” Hoya called for him only god knows how much.

Sunggyu let out a small sigh and put the small glass on the table. “I’m confused.”

The small group let out a small laugh. “What hyung? Is it about your new project again, Kim Sunggyu?”

Kim Sunggyu – they called him by his full name to mock him on how he could be one of the successful young CEO handling a big company such as Kim Corp. despite being a big bully in his school days.

Sunggyu smiled weakly. “Jessica – she’s confusing.”

Sungjong gasped. “What happened?”

Sunggyu stared at the empty glass. The music was still loud as ever but somehow it was quiet. “Should I cancel the marriage?”

Sungyeol glanced at him. “Hyung! You work really hard until this point – it was another two days for the god’s sake and you’re asking should you marry her?”

“You planned the marriage like a psycho and then you give up?” Dongwoo glanced at him.

Hoya stared at him. “That was stupid.”

Sunggyu mumbled. “I know.”

Woohyun sighed. “You shouldn’t, hyung. You love her.”

“But she didn’t.”

Myungsoo snorted. “How can you’re so sure about that?”

“She’s been avoiding me every time we met. Cake testing, when we tried our wedding clothes –she’s running away from me. I tried to talk to her, but – she’s won’t hear it.”

Dongwoo looked at him. “You knew that she’s not recover yet, don’t you hyung? The scar was deep and two years was not enough to help her.”

As much as Sunggyu want to deny everything that Dongwoo’s said, he knew the dino’s words were the truth. He glanced at Sungyeol. “Just another one gulp, please?”

Sungyeol shook his head. “Hyung. You know how I hate it -- to be between you two? I can’t face her the way I used to face her last two years.”

Sunggyu sighed. “I was drunk that time.” He tried to defend himself.

“That doesn’t mean you can make out in front of her face though.” Myungsoo silent words acting like a sword that cut him into pieces.

Dongwoo grinned once he caught the glances between his friends before cleared his throat, put on his serious face. “Bad boy.”

Sunggyu felt guilty when the serious stare fall on him. “I know I should talk to her properly -- not meeting her parents and planned the wedding behind her back – but this is the only way I can have her.” Sunggyu almost (read : almost) into tears until his friends laughed their off.

“What the ?”

Hoya tried to catch his breath between his laughs. “You should see yourself on how your lips slowly turned into ugly sad curl and your eyes brows bend like you’re really gonna cry hard –omoooo that’s funny. I should let you cry first!”

His friends and their stupid jokes about his sad face.

“Dude, I’m feeling guilty right now because it was like I’m forcing her marry me and you guys are ..laughing?”

Woohyun patted his shoulder, grinning. “But it’s seriously funny when you gone all serious with that face of yours.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Remind me why I’m friends with you guys at the first place?”

“Aw, you loves us hyung.” Sungjong grinned.

He tried to glare at the maknae but he ended up letting out a small smile.

Myungsoo smiled softly. “And our lovely hyung here is getting married soon.”

That’s how the atmosphere became peaceful once again. It sound ridiculous, club and peaceful shouldn’t be in the same sentence but that was the truth.

Dongwoo wiped a leaked tear that rolled on his cheek. “Aw, nobody gonna shout at me when I’m dancing anymore.”

Sungyeol sighed. “Nobody gonna wake me up if I’m sleeping on my medical books again.”

 “Nobody is going to remind me how I should become a photographer instead of model.”

 “Nobody going to comment on how stupid my new recipes are.” Woohyun choked a sob.

“Your recipes are seriously stupid, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu wiped his own tears. “Oh my god, you guys are seriously stupid. How can I cry because of you brats?”

They looked at each other and let out a small laugh despite each of them wiping their own silent tears.

“Hyung, about Jessica noona – don’t worry about her.” Sungjong smiled softly.

Sunggyu let out a small sigh. “I’m still worry about her.”

Hoya grinned. “It’s not like she’s going to run away on your wedding day right?”

Sunggyu face’s turned into horror. “Please don’t.”

“Don’t worry hyung. I think she can accept her fate to be tied to you already.”

Sunggyu glanced at his empty glass.

I’m sorry Jessica. It was the only way to have you for eternity. Arranged marriage.

 

 

 Jessica stared at her full make up face on the reflection. Her pink lips, her beautiful big almond eyes and her bun – it felt so unreal. She can’t believe that she’s getting married – going to end her single status in another two hours.

Is this the right thing to do?

“You’re staring yourself, sweetheart.”

Jessica blinked as she was pulled down into reality. She darted her eyes to the door frame where a female leaned on.

“Hey, my pretty bride.”

Jessica rolled her eyes before her lips turned into a small smile. “Come in, Fany.”

Tiffany grinned before walked in and closed the door behind her. A second later, she’s already sit on the sofa. “What the hell are you thinking, hm? With that face of yours?”

Jessica smiled weakly. “Nothing.”

Tiffany glared at her. “Aeyy. The bride should felt all the nervous, excited and happy on her wedding day. And you’re here like attending your friends’ funeral. Smile a bit.” Tiffany sighed.

“You’re a nagging grandma.” Jessica pouted and Tiffany let out a small giggle.

But her giggle faded when she caught Jessica staring off again.

She sits beside the bride. “Is everything alright?”

“Tell me what I’m doing right now is the right thing.” Jessica looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled softly. “You’re doing the right thing, sweetheart.”

“Right?” Jessica asked. “My mom and dad will be happy. Yunho oppa will be happy too. My family will be happy. So, this is it.”

“Jessica –“ Tiffany sighed. “You should think about yourself first.”

Jessica shook her head. “My families’ happiness is my happiness, Fany.”

“Then how about you? You real happiness?”

Jessica looked away and stared back at her reflection. “I don’t know. My happiness .. I don’t have one.”

Tiffany stared at the mirror. “Jessica, you loved him.”

Jessica smiled weakly before picking some jewelry and bracelets from the red velvet box. “Is that too obvious?”

“Then why you’re pushing him away?”

Jessica slowly put the bracelet onto her left wrist, letting Tiffany’s question flew away. Tiffany sighed.

“Let by gone be by gone, Jessica. He’s –“

“If you were leaved alone Tiffany, then you’re barely surviving alone, would you accept him back after two years?”

Tiffany’s tongue froze.

It’s true. Sunggyu cheated on Jessica, asked for a break-up and leaved her alone. Jessica barely survived alone and after two years he came back.

“I could never understand him, why did he come back? Asking for a marriage even. Is he stupid?” Jessica put on her necklace. Her face was expressionless. Her eyes showed nothing.

Tiffany glanced at her sadly. She touched Jessica’s arm lightly. “You know that he loved you, don’t you?”

Jessica’s flickered her eyes to the mirror, to Tiffany’s reflection that watching at her sadly.

“Give Sunggyu time to explain. You know how his ego was, don’t you? He will come and apologize. He just didn’t know how to.” Tiffany smiled at her best friend. “You’re giving him hard time too.”

Jessica pouted as she slapped Tiffany’s arm jokingly. “Who’s friend actually you are?”

Tiffany laughed as she wiped Jessica’s tears. She knew her words hit Jessica’s heart deeply. ”I’m your friend, stupid.”

“Hey!”

“Now, stop crying. You’re going to be somebody wife in next hours. Stop ruins your make up!”

Jessica cupped her cheeks. “Then why you’re crying too?”

“I’m crying because of you stupid.” Tiffany wiped her own tears with her fingertips. “You’re marrying your prince, Jessica.”

Jessica looked away, ignoring Tiffany’s words and pulled out a tissue. “I supposed to wait for my dress but the stylist isn’t here yet.”

Tiffany smiled when Jessica passed her the tissue. “I know you, Jessica. Ignoring doesn’t mean you don’t care.”

Jessica glanced at best friend. “I’m going to marry him, okay? So, don’t worry. It’s not like I’m going to run away from the ceremony duhh.” She mumbled the last sentence though.

Tiffany grinned. She heard those words perfectly. She hugged Jessica’s neck and swayed.

“Yah, are you going to kill me?” Jessica laughed.

Tiffany grinned. “MY BEST FRIEND GETTING MARRIED WITH HER PRINCE YEAY.”

 

 

“I do.”

“I do.”

 

 

 

“Morning Mrs Lee.” Sunggyu put his suit case aside and pulled himself a chair before sit down.

The middle age woman looked up and smiled at the young CEO. “Morning, Sunggyu. Long time no see.”

“Ah, I’m so sorry for leaving without telling you first.” Sunggyu let out a small chuckle. “I just come back from Jeju. I got some presentations and meeting to be take care of.”

Mrs Lee nodded as she passed him his plate. “Aigoo, you’re just got married but still busy hm? Where’s your lovely wife by the way? Is she awake yet?”

Sunggyu nodded before his lips moved again. “She’s –“

“I’m here, Mrs Lee.”

A silhouette passed him and on the next second, Jessica pulled the opposite chair of him and sits down. She put down her white coat on the empty chair before looked up at Mrs Lee without giving her husband a glance.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” She sighed.

Mrs Lee smiled again before secretly glanced at the chest-fallen Sunggyu.

She knew what happened between them. Not that they told her but her old eyes can read situations perfectly. She was the one who do the chores in the house (she’s start working on 6 a.m. and went home at 6 .m everyday except Sunday) , but she knew something was unsettled between the newly wed. She saw how those two keep stealing glances at each other secretly.

“Mrs Lee, did Jessica have her breakfast yesterday?”

“Mrs Lee, did Sunggyu have his vitamins yet?”

“Mrs Lee, please to tell Jessica about her coat was in the iron board alright?”

“Mrs Lee, please to tell Sunggyu that he left his work paper on the living room.”

They don’t talk to each other but Mrs Lee knew that deep down, they cared for each other.

“Would you like to have toast, Sica? Or omelet?” She asked. Maybe it’s too early to ask them what happened exactly.

Jessica’s fingers were wrapped on the glass. “Toast might be better. To go.” She finished the orange juice in one go. “I got meeting in half an hour and I’m running late.”

Mrs Lee passed her the empty toast. Jessica likes it that way – empty toast without any spread or jam. The young woman gratefully accepted before stood up abruptly and grabbed her coat. “Thank you Mrs Lee. You know I really can’t live without you.”

Sunggyu’s fingers on the spoon tightened for a second when Jessica’s cheerful voice hit his eardrums. Jessica all chirpy and smiley in the house but she was damn cold to him. He tried hard to put on his poker face and eat the omelets peacefully –like nothing happened.

Mrs Lee let out a small giggle and something like ‘aw, you girl.’

“I got to go now.” It sounds too public, but actually she’s actually glancing at Sunggyu for 0.01 second before looked up at the smiling Mrs Lee.

“Goodbye Mrs Lee.”

 

 

“Hyung! You shouldn’t stay like a statue.” Hoya sighed.

Sunggyu pouted as he stared at his ball pen. “What should I do?”

“Talk to her, dude. Initiate things first. Jessica is a female – don’t expect her to start first.”

Sunggyu glanced at his best friend. “I’m your hyung, Hoya. Not some dude.”

Hoya grinned. “Aish, sorry. I’m too frustrated with you two.”

Sunggyu let out a silent hum. He himself was frustrated too. Jessica was in his range – within his reach yet he can’t approach her. They live under the same room, sleep on the same bed even (with a long big bolster in the middle) but yet they can’t barely holding a conversation. They get married on Sunday, Jessica’s work shift on daylight for their first week as newlywed and Sunggyu got meeting on Wednesday and Thurday at Jeju.

And today was Friday.

Sungygyu let out a groan.

He thought he could build back their relationship slowly but heck nothing changed. Jessica was cold to him and he was so slow and stupid to change that.

“We need to act fast, hyung – wait not we, you. It was marriage for the god’s sake!”

Sunggyu threw his gaze to the big window, absorbing how beautiful the Seoul city view under the bright sunlight from his office.

“You don’t want to lose Jessica for the second time, right hyung?”

Sunggyu looked at Hoya immediately. “Of course not! Are you crazy? I’m half dead to make sure this marriage happen, not to mention how hard Jessica’s parents to persuade her like three months and you’re just –“

Hoya’s chuckles stopped him. “Oh hyung. You are really quiet just now and suddenly become panic just because of that?”

Sunggyu rubbed his face. “Can you stop laughing at me?”

“Can you stop frowning then?” Hoya grinned. “Don’t worry hyung, take it slow. You and Jessica can do it, must do it – you guys must be back together. Now the first step – marriage – settled. Now, what you should do is talk to her. Gain her trust back, hyung. But you shouldn’t rush. Maybe you can ask how hospital is doing or maybe talk about weather or something. Start with small talk first.”

“Wait.” Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. “You sound like that Nam greasy Woohyun.”

Hoya chuckled. “He’s my teacher.”

 

 

Jessica glanced at the clipboard on her hand again and glanced back at the machine. The sweet mint medicines scent around the ER room was like her second air. She clicked her tongue before closed the clipboard and passed it to the intern who’s standing beside her.

She produced a small torch light for her coat pocket and bend. “Aunty, may I check on you? I promised it won’t take long.” She smiled softly when the old woman nodded and started to do her works. A moment later, Jessica stood up and fixed the pale green blanket on the woman’s body.

“Have a rest, okay? I will check on you in next hour.”

The woman nodded before Jessica and the intern walked away from the cubicle.

“Naeun-ah, make sure to check Mrs Han vital signs okay every 30 minutes?”

Naeun nodded. “Alright Dr. Jung.”

Jessica’s eyes moving around. The ER room was big and spacious yet it was the most crowded and the busiest room in the hospital. “And make sure to give her some potassium too. She’s lack of that.”

Naeun grinned. “Got that.”

Jessica nodded at her. “You may go. Don’t forget to send that clipboard at the counter.” She smiled as Naeun bowed at her and walked away.

“Sica!”

Jessica turned and grinned widely when she spot her best friend, Sungyeol. “Yah! Stop shouting at me, the patients might wake up because of you.”

Sungyeol smiled apologetically. “I just want to make sure things happened to what we planned yesterday.”

Jessica frowned. “What plan?”

Sungyeol sighed. “Aren’t we talked about on how you should start to talk to Sunggyu hyung yesterday?”

Jessica slapped her forehead. “Oh my god, I totally forgot about that.”

“YOU WHAT?”

“I really forgot, okay? ER was chaos yesterday, six cars in one accident and I need to extend my shift and I’m –“

“You forget about it or you really don’t care?”

“Hey!”

“So you don’t wait your husband at the door when he came back from Jeju?” Sungyeol asked.

Jessica glanced at him and nodded. “I was too tired and he’s arrived like 2 a.m.?”

“Jessica, I thought we already talked about this? Are you still mad at him?” Sungyeol looked at her suspiciously.

Partly, yes. Jessica sighed. But mad is not the right word. Yes sure, if Sungyeol asked her that question last two years she might answered that she’s mad but two years already passed and Jessica don’t think she’s (extremely) mad anymore. She’s more to disappoint. She already let the thing go (and trust her – it was not easy) but by the time she already accept that she and Sunggyu no longer a thing, her father called her saying that she’s going to be Sunggyu’s wife.

Did you see how cruel the fate was?

“As much as I want to stay mad at him, you know that I can’t, right Yeol?” She said softly. She thought a lot of thing when she’s been told about this marriage. She got a lot of brainwash too – from her families and friends – saying that Sunggyu did this, Sunggyu done that.

Sungyeol smiled at his best friend. “Give Sunggyu hyung time and space to explain himself why he was doing this. Give him chance.”

Jessica glanced at Sungyeol before darted her eyes at a young woman on the bed with her husband staying beside her –holding her close and whispering things while wiping her tears with a small smile of his.

“I don’t know, Yeol.” The scar in her heart was too deep – a marriage cannot help her to recover.

“You can do it, Sica.” Sungyeol threw his arm over Jessica’s shoulder and grinned. “If you can’t give him a chance, then why not you give yourself a chance?”

“Wait –what?”

“A chance to be happy again.”

 

 

Jessica put in the passwords and a small ‘click’ can be heard in the next second. She sighed and weakly pushed the door opened before stepped in. She slipped off her heels and stunned for a moment when she saw Sunggyu’s sitting cross legs on the living room. His papers were messily scattered around on the table with his laptop aside.

When was her last time seeing Sunggyu so serious drowning into something?

Not to mention his husband looked hot in that v-neck white shirt and simple blue track suit. His square frame on his bridge nose was the highlight though.

She blinked one more time and composed herself.

“Is that you, Sica?”

She blinked again, her eyes staring at Sunggyu who’s busy (acting) arranging his papers. “E-eoh?”

Sunngyu looked up and tried hard not to laugh or oogle at her cute clueless face. “You’re home. Welcome home, then.”

Jessica nodded hesitantly, unsure what should she do. She didn’t expect to encounter Sunggyu straight away.

But it feel nice when somebody welcomed you though.

“Do you have your dinner yet?”

And certainly she didn’t expect Sunggyu to be this talkative after a whole awkward week.  Sure, they did exchange hum or nod but that’s it.

“Not yet.”

Sunggyu nodded. “Should I heat up the food that Mrs Lee leaved for us?” Mrs Lee usually will make the dinner and leave it before her work time finished.

Jessica noticed his us. She bit her lower lip, her feet still glued on the hallway. “Is it alright?”

Sunggyu nodded as he continued arranging his papers and hummed. “I’m done anyway. Go take a wash while I’ll heat them up.”

Jessica glanced at him once last time before disappeared behind the door after letting out a small okay. Sunggyu let out a sigh of relief and his lips turned into big grin. His curled his first and threw it up on air. “YES!”

But he quickly covered up his mouth right after to avoid suspicious. He stayed quiet for a second incase Jessica might peek her head out. But nothing happened so he stood up and stretched a bit before skipping happily to the kitchen. He needs to thank Sungyeol later because that tall male informed him that Jessica already done her shift today.

The dinner was quiet. They sit opposite of each other but Jessica’s eyes forever glued on herrice  bowl . Sunggyu at the other side was busy tapping on his tablet, acting like he’s busy with his work but the reality is he just tapping the device to avoid awkwardness.

Jessica slowly ate her foods. To be honest, it was awkward to be alone with Sunggyu. They broke up and never met after that. So Jessica was shocked to death when her parents said that Sunggyu want to make her as his wife. She tried to talk to them saying that Sunggyu ans her was over, clean but her parents said Sunggyu was the one for her.

“It was four years, Jessica. How could you forget him that easy? Your father and I broke up for thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter