Chapter Two

Living Or Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung felt relief when the bully didnt disturb him for the whole morning lesson including the self-study time. He secretly thank Doojoon for this. Not long after that, the bell rang. Doojoon turn back with his happy face.

"Junhyung-sshi.. Lets eat together!".He said cheerfully but Junhyung is fidgeting, whether to go with him or not.

"Just lets go, okay? ".Doojoon take Junhyung's wrist and drag him.Junhyung pull a resistance at first but slowly accept Doojoon by walking uncomfortably by his side. Doojoon just smile even Junhyung didnt look at him.

"Umm.. Doojoon-sshi.. You can call me Junhyung.Its kinda uncomfortable for me to be call like that".

"Then, you call me Doojoon!.Yeah, you're right.. Its tiring to me".Doojoon put his hand on the back of his neck and smile sheepishly to Junhyung.

"Doojoon.. ".Junhyung mumbled but he didnt know Doojoon heard him and the smile on his face make Doojoon feel gleeful. Junhyung busy looking down which he didnt notice he bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch out! ".The person said, kinda angry.

"Im sorry... ".Junhyung apologized but his voice trail down as he know the person infront of him.

"Junhyung.. ".

"Hyunseung hyung".

Hyunseung look at Junhyung but then turn his gaze to the boy beside Junhyung before turning back to Junhyung.

"Have your wound been treated? ".Hyunseung asked, Junhyung look at his injured hand first before look back at Hyunseung.

"It been treated, hyung.. Thank you for this morning".Junhyung said and smile happily. Hyunseung couldnt help but smile and ruffle Junhyung's head a bit before he talk.

Doojoon,who's beside them start to form a glare.He doesnt know why but he kinda hate it when Junhyung smile to someone other than him. His glare turn to innocent one when the person Junhyung called hyung turn his gaze to him.

"Who's this Junhyung. Your friend? ".Hyunseung asked, trail his eyes up and down to Doojoon. Dojoon smile outside but inside he annoyed like hell.

"Neh, hyung.He's my new friend".Junhyung said happily to Hyunseung.

'How can he sound so cute like that? '.

Doojoon talks in his heart and control himself from jawdrop. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter