Final

Living Or Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

"Guys!,our festival will start soon so lets prepare!".The leader of the girls commanded.

"But before that,lets apply some make up on you guys".Doojoon,Junhyung,Gikwang and Dongwoon just followed on what the girls wanted.

After that,several guys follow their lead.

"Doojoon-sshi, Junhyung-ah,come here! ".A group of two girls calling them.They spare a glance on them before start to walks towards them.

Junhyung gulp a little when he can feel a gaze behind him. Truthfully, he's been nervous since before as on what happened yesterday. Junhyung start to walk to the girls but jolt in surprise when a hand suddenly brush on his and he can see the person is Doojoon.

Doojoon turn to his back and curl a sweet smile to Junhyung which make him blush. He instantly look down which earn a faint chuckle from Doojoon. After that, the girls start to do their job.

"Waah~~..Doojoon-sshi is soo handsome~~..but surprisingly Junhyung had become handsome too!.Waah~.This is unbelievable!".The girls who's doing Doojoon and Junhyung start to admire their face in awe.

"Let me see".The leader of the girls sounded unsatisfied and walk towards those two but the one she grab on is Junhyung which make the latter look up.

Doojoon can see the split second of surprise on the girl face which make him smile in proud. The girl suddenly sigh, make Junhyung gulp in nervous.

"Its frustrated me on how  make up can change a boy this much".Junhyung widen in surprise but instantly blush after causing laughter from all of them. The leader of the girls out of blue look around and heave a sigh of relieve.

"Im glad the bully and his gang isnt around".She said.

"Now boys!, change your clothes!".The leader speak up again.The girls start to pass the costume they had make to all boys.

"Here is the place to change, you can go in pair".As soon as the leader speak up, Doojoon grab fast Junhyung's hand which make the latter look at him in confuse.

"Lets us change first".Doojoon said to the leader and forcefully drag Junhyung with him, didnt wait to either of those two respond.

As the two go in the changing room, Junhyung give a bit force on releasing himself from Doojoon's grab but fail miserably.

"Junhyung.. "The elder call him which make him jolt a little and his heart beat start to become fast as Doojoon closing their distance. Junhyung only look down, didnt dare to look at the elder face or he's gonna blush nonstop.

Junhyung wide in surprise when the elder plant a kiss on his forehead and hug him which didnt let Junhyung register on what had happened first.

"Im sorry that my confession yesterday shocked you but.. ".Doojoon released the hug and smile to Junhyung.

"Im also happy that you accepted me, Junhyung-ah. Thank you soo much".Doojoon smile become wider and Junhyung couldnt stop himself from smiling too. Junhyung jolt in surprise when he see Doojoon's face just a mere inch from him..

"So...,can I demand a kiss from my boyfriend? ".Hearing the words boyfriend, Junhyung turn beet red, trying his best to hide his face but Doojoon took control of him by gently grab him by his chin.

"So...can I? ".Doojoon asked once again playfully, he like seeing Junhyung's reaction. Junhyung didnt answer it but fastly grab Doojoon by shoulder and give a quick peek on Doojoon's lips.

Doojoon about to laugh but seeing on how red Junhyung's face had become, how frequent he bit his lips and on how his eyes looking nowhere except him, Doojoon could find a suitable words for his feeling right now and attempt to kiss Junhyung.

Junhyung body tense when he received the kiss and want to resist but the skillful way of how Doojoon took the control make him tremble in excitement.Its afraid Junhyung but on the same time, make him feel like on the cloud nine.

Doojoon broke the kiss, only to left a breathless Junhyung in front of him that make him proud in silence on what he's doing.

"We better change now or the girls will into a monster".Doojoon joked which successfully make Junhyung chuckle.

After they finish changing, two of them out which make the girls scream in excited by probably because of Doojoon change but the leader already waiting for them while cross her arm.

"You two sure take your sweet time eh? ".She asked mockingly.Doojoon just laugh awkwardly while Junhyung having his head down.

"I want to see your face, Junhyung-ah".The elder demanded and Junhyung follow by tilting his face bit by bit to the front but as he lock his gaze on the leader, he can hear a squealing sound behind the leader back.

"He's handsome! ".

"He's cute with that glass~!".

"The costume make him y~".

Junhyung can hear a several comments from the girls and instantly look down in discomfort.

"I think you'll have fans soon,Jun".Doojoon grab Junhyung by his shoulder and playfully wink which make Junhyung constantly blush.

Seeing the bromance between them, some girls couldnt help but squirm in happiness. Not long after that, the girls suddenly scream in delight once again make those two turn back and smile.

"You two are soo handsome, Kikwang-sshi, Dongwoon-sshi~".A girl make her comment and those two smile at each other while scanning each other costume.

"I cant believe we've some hot guys in our class~!!".The girls happily said which make four of them chuckle.

"Four of us will make fans soon".Dongwoon stated while those three just laugh by those fact.

After that, their festival start and surprisingly their class packed with costumers. Three of the boys exclude Junhyung smoothly take care of the customers which majority are girls. Even some of them request for taking picture together.

Junhyung didnt left behind by this instead a lot of girls go to him and asked him a lot of questions that make him panic right away.Some even take pictures with him even drastically asked for his number.

"Girls, Im afraid we're busy right now and we need Junhyung-sshi. Enjoy your food".Doojoon manage to get Junhyung out of the girls crowd which make the latter heave a sigh of relief.

"Im a bit jealous now. I think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter