Chapter Three

Living Or Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Junhyung didnt encounter any much problems from his foster family neither the bully of his class.Its the first time,he have such a peaceful day in his life. Times flew fast and their school ended.

"Bye guys".Doojoon waved to his girl classmates.

"We gonna do the best costume later and nerd!, make sure all things done.. Bye, Doojoon~~".Doojoon waved awkwardly at the girls. Its kinda scary when girls can turn to nice and evil in short time.

Doojoon smile to see Junhyung is focusing painting the board for the class. He squat down beside Junhyung, studied the latter face.

In his eyes, Junhyung is soo beautiful. With his chubby cheeks, his heart-shape lips and his cute mushroom hair. Everything is too cute in Doojoon's eyes.

"Dont you find it hot here, Doojoon?. Have you turn on the fan? ".Junhyung's voice snapped Doojoon from daydreaming but his eyes turn wide when Junhyung pull off his coat and his cloth,revealing his collarbone and his chest slightly.

Doojoon gulp his saliva to see Junhyung's state. With his shirt, the sweat that trickle alongside his face. Its too much to Doojoon and without notice,Doojoon's heart start to beat crazily.

"Umm.. Junhyung.. I get us some water, kay? ".Junhyung just nodded. Seeing how concentrate Junhyung to his work,Doojoon curl a smile.

'He's kinda y. Woah~,did I just said him y?! '.

Doojoon didnt waste anytime and get out fast. Doojoon slap his hot face and go fast to drinks machine.

"Kyaa~".Junhyung yelps when he felt something cold on his cheek and look up, only to find Doojoon smile cheekily at him.

"For you".He gives Junhyung the soft drink and Junhyung mouth a shy 'thank you'.

"Such a cute scream you got there".Doojoon hold his smile while sipping his drink. Junhyung look at Doojoon in embarrassment. After that, they continue their work till lost track of time.

"Arent you gonna be late, Junhyung? ".Junhyung get to his sense and start to panic when he saw the time. He hurriedly pack up his things.

"I gotta go now, Doojoon..Please help me tidy it up. Thank you".Junhyung bows slightly and run off without sparing a glance to the back.

* * * * *

Junhyung gulp his saliva when he's already at the front door of his foster's house.

"Im ho-".

As soon as he come in, a slap land on his face. Before he could place his hand on his stingy cheek,Mrs Jang pull his hair and drag him inside. 

"Mrs Jang.. f-forgive me. I-Im sorry that Im late".Junhyung plead but the grip on his hair become tighter and he couldnt help but scream at the pain.

Mrs Jang then push him forward, make him fall on the cold floor but greeted by someone's leg. Junhyung look up only to find its Mr Jang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter