Chapter One

Living Or Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom~,Look at what Junhyung did!. He broke my favourite mug~!".Hyuna whined out loud and not long after that,Mrs Jang appear in the kitchen with her angry face on. 

"You little brat!. Cant you do your job properly?! "She asked,pushing Junhyung's head several times with her hand.Junhyung is washing the dish but unfortunately slip from his hand. 

"I-Its by a-accident.. Im s-sorry.. I-I didnt do it on purpo-".Junhyung tried to explain but his words being cut by a slap on his face.He can hear Hyuna laughing happily with clapping sound on the background.

"What's the fuss, yeobo? ".Mr Jang came in the kitchen.

"Morning".Not long after that, Hyunseung came in,didnt care to spare a glance to anybody.

"He broke Hyuna's favourite mug,yeobo~".Mrs Jang complained to his husband. Mr Jang then when to Junhyung's side while lightning his cigarette.

 "Really Junhyung?. You did it? ".Mr Jang asked monotonously.

"Y-Yes,Mister b-but I didnt do it on purpose".Junhyung tried to defend himself once more but hung his head low.

"You didnt injure, are you? ".Junhyung surprised when Mr Jang took one of his hand. Junhyung face lit a bit,along with groan in the back.

"N-No,Sir".Junhyung answer a little bit happy but his smile  drop after that when he saw a smirk on Mr Jang's face.

"Then,I've to make one".He tighten his grip on Junhyung's wrist and took his light cigarette out from his mouth. Junhyung know what Mr Jang will do so he plead him.

"Mr Jang,, n-no.. I promise I'll never do it a-again".But the plead is useless when Mr Jang place the light cigarette on Junhyung's palm and crush it without any mercy.

"Arghh! ".Junhyung's scream in pain due to the stingy wound and his heart hurt to hear laughing behind him.Without notice,a tear slid on his cheek. Mr Jang take back the already crush cigarette and throw it in the bin.

"This is enough to make you remember of dont do anymore mistake. Alright, Junhyung? ".He let go of Junhyung's hand and Junhyung clasp his injured hand tightly. The husband and wife and Hyuna then sit for breakfast while Hyunseung already finish.

"Luckily,you do the breakfast on time, if you do-".

"Im off..mom, dad".Hyunseung said and go out from the kitchen.He didnt forget to drag Junhyung with him and walk of the house together.

"Here".Hyunseung said which make Junhyung look at him. He didnt spare a glance on Junhyung but he shoving something to him.

"Eat it".He said. Its creampuff.One of Junhyung's favourite bread. Junhyung happily took it and mouth a 'thank you'. Sometimes, he felt thankful to have Hyunseung on his side eventhough the elder didnt do that much but he still felt thankful.

Jang's family took him after his parents died. They are blood-related to Junhyung but they never treat him like one. The family like to abuse him but Hyunseung never lay a finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter