We've just met

The girl who fell in love with the fool

You wake up in the infirmary. Mr.Kim is next to you with a nurse. "Are you okay, ___?" asks the nurse. "What happened?" you ask with a broken voice "You had fever and then you fainted, everyone was really surprised" 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" you say to yourself "It doesn't make sense!"

"Well, i don't know why did you fainted but when the new guy brought you here you were blushed, you looked like a tomato, so i think that blushing gave you the fever"-"i still don't get it" you say with a confused face "i feel bett- wait, the new guy b-brought me he-here?"-"Ah yeah, and he wanted to wait until you woke up but your teacher asked him to leave"

** 

When you exit the infirmary Chanyeol was sitting on the floor next to the door.

At the moment he saw you he standed and smiled at you "I think you owe me an apologize"-"Uhm?" your eyes wide as you hear the word -apologize- "What are you talking about?" Chanyeol starts to count with his fingers after he sighs "You crashed with me and made me carry you to the Nursing"-"Uh.... i.... uhm...." your face starts to blush and you just bow your head down "Mianhe..." Chanyeol giggle a little "You're cute"-"Y-you don't know me. W-we have just met"

"Are you sure?...." he smirks.