What have you done?

The girl who fell in love with the fool

"You what?!" your bff exclaimed whe you told her about Chanyeol and you. "Hoe, don't do it, please don't do it~" she sang with anger. "Why? i mean, you are being so dramatic"-"Nope, i'm taking care of you,___." she said before biting her muffin. "I didn't think about it, okay? and he was pleading!"-"So what?! you don't know him!" she said with a mouthful of her muffin.

Well, she was right. You don't remember him but he knows you like the palm of his hand.

"Listen, i know i can't tell you what to do and when. But i'm worried...."-"You are jealous, right?" you asked with rised eyebrows. "What?.....Pffft....Of course not, heh...."-"Have you ever heard the story of why i can't remember some people?"-"No....." she said confused. "Well i didn't know why i can't, either, until a few days ago. Chanyeol was helping me and then i fell downstairs in the building i used to live when i was around 5"-"Oh.... i-i'm sorry" she said with sadness. "But what if he has nasty thoughts?!"-"Oh my god.... are you serious?"

**

After hearing her nasty scenarios about Chanyeol and you, she left you alone in the Coffee shop. "Ayoo, shorty~" you heard the deep voice behind you. You only respond with a soft "Hey". "What are you doing here? it's late"-"Chanyeol, it's just 3:30pm" He didn't care about the time, he just wanted to protect you. "So what? pretty girls should be at home right now, you know" he said with a cute smile. You just rolled your eyes and took a sip from your coffee. "So.... we couldn't decide when will we hang out" he said, siting in front of you. "A-about that....."-"What's wrong?" he asked worried. "Oh it's nothing, i just- i was thinking about..... ice skating" the only reply he gave was a smirk. "hm, you haven't changed a little"-"W-what?" you said with red cheeks. "See you soon, shorty"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! i know it's so short but i'm sick and my head is killing me >~< 

SORRY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN ^^