Thanking your savior.

The girl who fell in love with the fool

"Chanyeol!" you called his name whe you saw him sitting on a bench in the school garden, reading a book.

He took his eyes off the book to see you running and waving your arms in the air. "How can i help you, shorty?" he asked smiling at you. "i...i'm sorry, okay? i... i-" he put a finger on your lips to shush you. "Why do you apologize? if it's because you fainted and-"-"No! Listen to me, i know i've treated you like but it's because i don't remember. Mom told me everything and i just-" you looked at Chanyeol with wided eyes. "W-why are you crying?"-"It was my fault" he said sobbing. "No! i mean, you tried to protect me, right? i'm pretty thankful and i know it's not okay to change my mind just like that and start acting like i know you like the palm of my hand but- ugh..... what am i saying...." everything you said was like a cup of warm tea in a cold, rainy day to him. A few seconds later he looked at you with red eyes and a soft smile. "You looked so cute back then that i couldn't let pass the idea of you being bullied by your jerky neighbours and when you fell all i wanted to do was to push them downstairs so they could feel the pain-like of being bullied" he confessed with teary eyes. "You should have told me what happened instead of kissing me" you comented laughing. "Yeah.... i usually act before thinking" he said scraching his neck. "We... should go back inside"-"Wait. Are you.... free this weekend?"

The bell saved you from such a sudden question. "Uhm.... i'll tell you later, okay?" you said before running away from him. "Why, why, why, why?!" you shouted trhoughout the corridor. "___, why are you always thinking outloud?" asked Mr.Kim when he was about to enter your classroom. "And you are always blushed as well"-"W-what?" you asked with your hands on your cheeks. "i-it must be the sun...."-"Riiiiight..... remember you have to study for the exam" he said with a small smile before entering the classroom

**

At lunch time you avoid the eye contact with Chanyeol or even his friends, maybe he have already asked them to look for you.

**

"Dude, ask her out already" Kai said in a childish way. "I was going to, okay? she just.... *sigh* maybe she doesn't want me"-"Are you kidding me? You said she told you she loves you" Baekhyun's girl-like voice exclaimed. "It was like 15 years ago!" Chanyeol responded at his friend. "Look, if you don't ask her out, then i will" Kai warned and Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his annoying words. "Fine! But what if she rejects me?"-"I don't think so. you are way too hot to be rejected" Baekhyun said with a childish smile. "If it doesn't work then i'll blame both of you"

**

"___!" You heard the deep voice call your name. You turned around to see the giant running to you with a serious face. "I need you to come with me"-"Ah? wae?" you asked with a confused expresion. He grabbed you into a classroom with so much courage it almost scared the out of you. "Go out with me" he said with his serious face. Not taking his eyes out of yours. "Please....." he said so softly. Resting his forehead on yours. "C-Chanyeol..... i-"-"Please....." he pleaded with his eyes only in you.

"O-okay...."