Who is he?

The girl who fell in love with the fool

It's a beautiful morning, the birds are singing and your mom wakes you up from your sweet dreams.

"Yah,___-ssi wake up! it's late already" - "sure, late" you thought.

**

As soon as you get ready for school your bff, ___, text you

-Yah! r u ready for the first day of hell? i mean, school?- you laugh stupidly at your phone while you go downstairs to find your mom waiting for you in the kitchen. "i'm leaving, eomma"-"eat something before you leave"

You are already late for school so you just take an apple and leave.

On your way to school you think about the possibly number of new hot guys at your class or even your school. Since you are not one of the "y girls", the way your bff calls the popular girls, you ignore your thoughts and keep walking (i mean runing, you're late. right?)

**

 

 The first class is about to start and you run trough the corridor, but then

¡BAAM! you crash with someone, you didn't notice the person until you're sitting on the floor

"Ouch..." you cry and blink a few times to see a large and thin body laying on the floor. "are you okay?"

"Arg....." the person cries. "i'm sorry but i'm late" you stand up quickly and bow at the person and then keep running. You slam the door of your classroom and run to your seat.

"You're way too late to enter my class, ___" says your teacher without taking his eyes off the book. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. You see, i was on my way here and then-" a tall figure interrumps your explanation.

"I'm late. Mianhe" says the deep familiar voice. "Ah, i forgot to tell you guys, we have a new student in our class" says Mr. Kim. "Why don't you introduce yourself? Ah, ___-ssi, you can take a seat" you didn't heard your teacher's voice. You were there, just standing in your place, staring at the new guy. When his eyes met yours you blushed until you looked away. You saw his smirk while you looked away and sit.

"Well if you finished flirting, Mr....."-"Park, Park Chanyeol. Ah, uh, i mean... Annyeonhaseyo my name is Park Chanyeol"

You're still blushed until you notice the presence of your bff. "Yah, are you okay, ___?" asks while she touches your sholder.