BPM69

Philophobia

I’m crying, I can feel my tears falling down like a river. It hard for me to through this life alone. If I had someone who always beside me I hope he would holds my hand tightly. I wish I can erase my memory. It too bitter, that why I hate man. They always hurting and leaving. I’m too afraid.

“It okay, you’ll be fine, don’t cry. I’m here” I heard someone whisper those word. Who’s that? Am I dreaming? I slowly open my eyes. I can see a smiling face while holding my hand.

“Hey, did I wake you up? Sorry. I come in and see you sleeping. Then suddenly you are crying hard. I thought you are really in pain.”

I didn’t give him response. Confuse, why he was here? He should in class by this time.

“Ahh~ I’m here because want to apologize. Your head..”

So he is the moron. Who hit the ball. I should take a revenge.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t think my ball would hit your head. Hahaha. So funny”  he laughing? Laughing at me or at the ball?

“I’m Kim Taehyung. What your name again? Sabrina? Elina? I shouldn’t have sleep just now.” Who Sabrina? His pets? It Feby! Febrina! Not Elina idiots! I’m still stay silent. No response. It just waste of my voice to speak with this guy.

“Yes! I remember now! It Febrina! Right? How genius. “ yeah really genius. Applause ~ and can’t he just talk normally? Don’t have to yell. It make my ears blooding.

“Do you still want to stay silent?” I feel better now. I should back to the classroom. I can’t stay with him too long. It uncomfortable. When I’m try to stand up, I can’t keep my balancing. My feet feel numb, and my head spinning. i’m going to falling right now. But instantaneously I can felt someone hand touch at my waist and grab my shoulder. His hand so warm. His breath slowly blowing on my face. I can heard my heartbeat like a train right now. It awkward!

“ I think you should rest more. Don’t make any move. I’ll help you lying down” Just bear it Feby. What wrong with this heart? It can’t stop beating. Calm down. Just act normal. I’m lying down again with his help.

“I’m sorry Feby about at the field. I didn’t think it’ll turn worse. I’m sorry. Please give me a word. You can’t just stay silent. Feby? Are you listening?”

“Hmm..”  I just feels dizzy right now. I can’t talk. Plus my heart doesn’t stop beating.

“Okay, I think you should take a rest. So I’ll leave you. Get well soon” he then pat my head and left me alone again.

**

It already 2 weeks since I attend that school. Everything is normal. I become more comfortable with Jiyeon. She really nice girl, always take care of me. And I’m still with my “Frost”. I love what I am right now. And glad, I have Jiyeon even I can prefer to be alone. Now it hectic month because of in the middle of the year, so we have to study for exam. But, I don’t have enough money to pay my books or class and tuition. How can I just ask from my mom? She hardly working to pay the debt. I should find a part-time job.

“Feby-ah, do you want to join us hanging out after school?” Jiyeon suddenly approach me when I’m walking toward to the classroom from library.

“I can’t Jiyeon. You already know that I’ve to back home. Because of my sister.”

“Hmm~ okay! Let’s hang out next time! See you tomorrow.” She left me alone in corridor. Why I can’t be like Jiyeon? Cheerful, bright and kind too. Looks like everyone already back home so, I wanna take some air. I’m walking up to the roof to take some air. I think my head had too much thought.

“Woah~ so beautiful!”  I’m screaming loudly with excitement. I didn’t expect that this school have a nice view..

“Can slow down your voice? There is someone here.”  Uh? What that? Who’s talking?

“Ya! You surprised me!”  I just realise there is someone who sit against wall behind me. Awkward! I better leave now.

“That should be my line though.” He then stand up try to approach beside me. I try to leave him but suddenly he grab my wrist.

“ Do you always be this cold? But I feel hot right now, so it will make you melt.”

“ Can’t you just let me go? If you feel hot then you should hiding in the fridge.” He let my hand go. What wrong with this feel? I never felt before. I can’t let him notice me.

“ You are really funny. Do you think I will fit in the fridge?” he smirk. I can see the smile on that face. He really calm person. The jawline really sharp. His eyes shining. His nose, his lips, his hair, almost perfect. Wait! What I’m thinking right now? Nonsense! He a guy Feby! You should know! You can’t involve with a boy. They will hurt you. Never! I must not believe him in anything. I should go!

“Hey! Where are going?”

“Hell !”

“What?!” I leaving  him behind and running to the classroom.

~~

“I’m home,”

“Unnie! Why are you late? I’m hungry!” Sarah pouting. I should do the housework now, then I can study early today.

“Just wait for a while okay? I’ll cook something tasty for you.”

This is normal life since dad left us. I always do the housework. I can’t let Sarah doing something that will make her tired. She too precious for me. I don’t want her to be like me.

It 10pm now. Sarah already sleep. I’m lying down on my bed while waiting my mom. What happen to me today? For the first time I feel something weird. What is it?

“Kim Taehyung~” wait! Why I say his name? why suddenly he pop out in my head? No~ no~

I’ve to study now, that the way to stop thinking of him.