The whole World knew first

Missing "Us" was the hardest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan sighed.

 

 

Here  they go.

 

 

Again.

 

 

 

"Kris," he turned his head to his side, hands against the taller's chest as he tried to push him away, "Stop."

 

The other raised a brow, gaze never leaving him, "Stop what?"

 

Luhan swallowed the lump in his throat before he managed to squeak out a strangled "This."

 

Kris had tauntingly leaned closer,  arms on either side of Luhan, "This?" he whispered in his ear, chuckling when he heard the hitching of breath, "You'll miss it when I do, baby."

 

"Uggh," Luhan could feel blood run to his cheeks, they were burning red now, and he was finding it hard to breath again, as always, "W-why- do you keep-"

 

He clamped his mouth shut, Kris had tipped his chin and made them lock gazes, "I like looking in your eyes," he was staring straight at him, "Since then, until now."

 

Luhan directed his gaze away, he can't stand that stare!

 

"Geez," he pouted, muttering "You can always look at it from far away," he slightly pushed him away, but Kris had moved even closer, one arm wrapping around Luhan's waist.

 

"No way, babe," Kris uttered, head tipping to the side, "I want it up close," he brushed his lips against his, "and personal."

 

 

 

He kissed him.

 

 

The kiss feathery light.

 

 

Kris took it slow.

 

Melting Luhan's defenses, weakening him at the knees.

 

 

He had missed doing this.

 

 

It was so long since the last time.

 

 

 

Too long.

 

 

 

"I missed this.." Kris had whispered against his lips, resting his head against the smaller's own, arms holding him tight.

 

Luhan's defenses broke down when he heard those words, he felt tears in his eyes when Kris added, "I missed you."

 

 

 

 

"I missed us."

 

 

 

The tears fell then.

 

Luhan couldn't help it.

 

"I hate you..y-you-" he broke down and cried, "Y-you left me.."he sobbed, "You left- left us.."

 

Kris gathered him in his arms, "I had to, baby," he buried his face in Luhan's soft locks, his voice cracking as he sincerely whispered, "I'm sorry."

 

Luhan tried hard not to cry, but he failed miserably, "T-the-ughh-the har-hardest- hardest was...it wasn't you leaving.." he fisted his hands on Kris' shirt.

 

"It was- miss-" he breath deeply, face buried against the crook of Kris' neck, the words came out muffled but the other understood it clearly, "Missing you was hard.."

 

He felt the arms holding him tighten a little bit.

 

"Missi-missing us," he let out a soft wail, "was the hardest. D-do y-you know how that fel-felt like?"

 

He lightly punched him on the chest as he continued crying.

 

"How my mind-" he sniffed, "You stupid,gummy-smiled giant!!! WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME??! HUH?!" he didn't care now if the others outside the room heard him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter