Airport

31 Days

21 February, 2012

Day Count: 3

 

6.30AM - Sooyoung

Sooyoung woke up and pack her things, she didn’t have the time to pack last night because she was too tired to do it, tired from driving, walking, carrying things that they bought, and being dragged by Fany. Just imagine that they being out from 9AM to 10PM, going to 5 different malls in Seoul. She didn’t expect that Fany would go that far because they’re just going to Jeju.

After packing up she decide to call Kyu,

Kyuhyun: Yess?

Sooyoung: You ready?

Kyuhyun: Mmm..

Sooyoung: Ok, see you later~ *Kyu Hung up*

Sooyoung: =.=’ that guy~  *Throwing her phone on her bed*  Hmm! Forget about Kyu! Shower here I come!!!

After 40 minutes, Sooyoung finish dressing herself up.  She is checking her room for the last time.

 Hmm~ Seems nothing.. Alright! Let’s Go!  Pulling her trolley bag and lock her room.

 


 

 

6AM – YoonYul

Yuri’s House

Yoona decided to stay for a night at Yuri house because her house is far from the airport, she’s afraid that she’s late for the plane.  She wake up early before Yuri, Taking a shower and dress herself nicely. After that she goes to Yuri room to wake her up. She open the door and saw Yuri still sleeping on her bed with her tongue out.

Hahahaha~ Yul Yul.. How can you sleep like this?! *giggle* Maybe I should do something~ Hehehe *Evil grin*

Yoona walking soundlessly to Yuri makeup table, take the lotion and tiptoeing to Yuri side of bed. Taking the advantage of Yuri hand and hair, Yoona squeeze the lotion to Yuri hand, next she use Yuri hair to tingle her face. 

This is it ,This is it!!! She’s moving! Oh yeah!

The sleeping Yuri respond to the itchiness on her face, she’s going to touch her face…….and….

*SPLAT!*

“Eih! What is this?! said Yuri while smelling her hand “Lotion!!! WHO DID THIS!!!!!!????”

Yoona is hiding under the bed. I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die! God Help Me!!

Yuri is searching the'culprit’, she check anything that can fit a human body. “Wardrobe checked, bathroom checked,…..mmm….The only place that’s left….. YAH!!! GET OUT!!! I KNOW YOU’RE UNDER THE BED!

Oh ! Whisper Yoona.

“I COUNT TO 3,  ONE!!!!!  TWO!!!!! THR”

“Okay! Okay! Surrender!” Yoona Crawling out from under the bed.

“IM YOONA!!!!!”

“Hehehehe~ relax Unnie~ Relax~ Peace!! “ Showing a peace sign with her wide smile.

“Haish!! Chinchaa!!” Yuri angrily walking to Yoona.

“Uhhhh~  UNNIE!! LOOK AT THE TIME!!!!! It’s 7 already!!”  Pointing at the wall watch.

“OH MY GOD!!  I should get ready! We’re damn late!” Yuri forgot about Yoona and hurriedly grab her towel and going for a shower.

“Thank You! You save me!” give a flying kiss to the wall watch.  “YUL, I’ll wait for you downstairs!!!”

Yoona then went to her room to take her trolley bag and goes downstairs.

 


 

7.30AM

-AIRPORT

All of them have arrived except for YoonYul. 

Sunny: Geee~I’m going to kill those two if they’re not coming!

Hyoyeon:  I’ll call yoona.

Sunny: She better pick up.

 

Yoona: Yeoboseyeo?

Hyoyeon: YAH!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TWO?!!!

Yoona:  Ouch! Don’t Yell Unnie! Don’t worry, we’re on our way. Just wait for 10 more minutes.

Hyoyeon: YOU BETT *Sica steals the phone*

Jessica: Yah! Im Yoona~ It’s Sica.

Yoona: Neh unnie?

Jessica: you two better come here fast. or else..

Yoona: *Gulp* Or else?

Jessica: We’ll do something. *hung up*

 


 

Yoona: Yul! Drive faster!!!!

Yuri: Isn’t this fast enough?!

Yoona:  They’re super mad at us, now.

Yuri: This is all you’re fault. If you just wake me up NORMALLY, we’ll not in rush like this.

Yoona: *Pout* Mianhae Yul~

Yuri: Haish~

 


 

Jessica: Here *Gives Hyo her phone*

Taeyeon: So what did they say?

Hyoyeon: they’ll arrive in 10 minutes.

Taecyeon: How can they be late? I think something happened.

Tiffany: They’ll explain it to us.

Sooyoung: Hmm~  Everybody, I’m going to toilet. Wait here kay?

Tiffany: Okay! Don't be long.

Kyuhyun: Can I follow?

Sooyoung: What do you mean?

Kyuhyun: Hehe~ Nothing Just go. I’m just kidding.

Sooyoung: ert~

 


 

Changmin: Here’s your ticket! Our flight is on 8.30AM. We’ll still have to wait for one more hour.

Seohyun: Hmm.. let’s take a sit there~

Changmin:  Sure~ come on, *both of them walking to the free seat*

Changmin: Seohyun ah~ you wait here, I’ll buy a drink for us. What do you want?

Seohyun: Okay, *Sit* Cappucino please *Smile*

Changmin: Okay! Wait here~

 

Changmin walks to the nearest café, and going straight to the counter.

Worker: Yes, sir what do you want to order? *smile*

Changmin: *Smile* 1 Cappuccino and 1 Caramel Macchiato, make it in a cup please?

Worker:  Okay! *after 4minutes* Here you go sir!

Changmin: * hands in the money* *smile*

Worker: Thank You!

 

After buying the drinks Changmin make his way to his seat, holding the drinks in both of his hand and walking happily.

Anonymous: Changmin- Oppa!!!!

 

Changmin turns his body to the voice direction. He find out that the call was not meant for him. It was just for another people with the same name. He turns his body back and…..

*BUMP*

Sooyoung: Ouch! It’s hot! *Changmin drinks fell to Sooyoung shirt*

Changmin: Oh! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Sooyoung: *sigh* now what am I gonna do! I need to change my clothes.

Changmin: Where's your case?

Sooyoung: I leave my case with my friend. And I can’t go back to take it with a coffee on my shirt! *Looking angry*

Changmin: Uhh~ aigoo~ wait here! *walk to the nearest bin to throw the drinks*

Sooyoung: Wait?!!! My flight is just a minutes away!

Changmin: If that so, we just have to do this fast. *grab Sooyoung hand* Let’s run!

Sooyoung: Where? 

Changmin: To buy a new clothes for you! *Smile*

Sooyoung thoughts: God! He’s handsome! And he’s holding my hand!

 

Changmin: Let's Go!

 

Both of them running to the nearest clothing store, and also don't forget, their holding each other hand. 

 

Changmin: Okay! We’re here! Now, hurry and search for your shirt. I’ll pay. *walk to the counter*

Sooyoung: Great! *searching*.. Ok! I’ll take this! *Give it to the worker*

Changmin:  *Paying*

Worker: Thank You!

Changmin: Here you go~ just use that fitting room to change~

Sooyoung: okay, Thanks! *smile*

 

Changmin thoughts: She’s pretty~ *Looking at his hand* Her skin.. it's Soft~ *smiling*

Sooyoung: Hey! *tap his shoulder* What are you smiling for? You creeping people you know.

Changmin: *Shock* Oh! Heh! you're out.

Sooyoung: Yeah..Thanks for the shirt.

Changmin: Welcome~ it looks good on you. 

Sooyoung: Thanks!

Changmin: *Smile* Oh~ the price tag, it's still there.

Sooyoung: Oh my~ i forgot to take it off. No wonder i feel weird when i move my head.

Changmin: *goes to sooyoung back* I'll take it off for you. 

Sooyoung: mm..ok..

 

Changmin is struggling to take the price tag off, 

What's wrong with this tag!!! oh my god!!

 

Sooyoung: is anything okay?

Changmin: uhh~ do happen to bring any sharp thing like scissor?

Sooyoung: You can't take it off? *laugh* yah! NAMJA!

Changmin: Stop teasing. i'm trying my best here.. *sigh* i guess i have to do this..

Sooyoung: do what? *suddenly, sooyoung felt changmin breathe on the back of his neck* Hey, what are you doing?!

Pek

Changmin: here~ i did it!

Sooyoung: what did you just do? * facing changmin & blushes*

Changmin: taking it off with my teeth. 

Sooyoung: well, Ask first!

Changmin: Sorry. 

Sooyoung: it's okay.

Both of them silent for a while, until Changmin broke it...

 

Changmin: Shim Changmin. 

Sooyoung: Uh?

Changmin: My name..

Sooyoung: Oh..

Changmin: Yours?

Sooyoung: Choi Sooyoung. 

Changmin: Choi Sooyoung, it's quite familiar. i think i've heard that name before. *Smile*

Sooyoung: Wow, i didn't know my name was that famous.. *laugh*

 

Ajikdo mon mi raeye irige jiman, geudae goomi anigi, Just one love oori doori

 
Sooyoung phone ringing, and it was Taeyeon.
 
Sooyoung: Yoboseyeo?
Taeyeon: Soo! Where are you?! Yoona and Yuri is here. Come here fast!
Sooyoung: Oh! Ok! *hung up*
 
Changmin: i guess they're searching for you.
Sooyoung: Hehe~ yeah.. i gotta go now.. See you again, next time! Bye!
Changmin: Bye! 
 
Changmin watch her walk away with a smile on face, and suddenly..
 
Nareul bwa, naege ireonan ireul, modeun geol neomeo yeogi, Watjanha! Deo isangeun jobeun tabe gatyeo beorin naro manjokhaji anha
 
His phone ringing and it was Seohyun.
 
Changmin: Moshi- Moshi!
Seohyun: Oppa!! Where are you?!
Changmin: Hehe.. here in front of the airport clothing store.
Seohyun: What are you doing there? 
Changmin: Later, i'll explain it to you. and i think you'll be happy when you hear it.
Seohyun: Okay~ Just come here quickly.
Changmin: Alrite! *hung up*
 
After the call, Changmin make his way to his seat,walking happily with a smile on his face.
 
 

 


 

ChangSoo meeting!! but i think it's a fail one.. T_T

The comments are WONDERPURRR! Keep it up!