Hurt?

31 Days

February 20, 2012 (Monday)

Day Count: 2

 

Sooyoung wake up and do her morning routine. Brush her teeth, take a shower, eat her breakfast which she never skip. After that, she didn’t know what to do anymore. He mum and dad is off to work. She’s always alone with Suji at home. She was thinking also to go out with her friends but unfortunately today is Monday, Sunny is working, Hyoyeon is teaching dance classes, Yoona & Yuri have their own shop to mend, Taeyeon have to teach vocal classes and Tiffany is working at her dad company. “ *Sigh* What a boring life I have.. I already went to Sica house yesterday..huh~ I’ll just stay at home today” Sooyoung walk to the fridge and take her favourite snack, she goes upstairs to watch TV in her room.  As she was about to sit down on the couc,h her phone suddenly ringing. Igeonmaneun algoga, Neoman saranghaesseotdeon Dan han namjayeotdago♫ Sooyoung jumps to her bed to check her phone, and it was a message from Tiffany. She read it and both of them messaging.

From: Mushroom

Sooyoungie~ are you ready for our trip tomorrow?

 

From: Shikshin

Oh yeah! I’m so excited! >.<

 

From: Mushroom

Great!

So, Tomorrow, we must be at the airport before 8am.

 

From: Shikshin

Ok! But im not sure if Sica can make it. XD

 

From:  Mushroom

I thought about that also, but I already text Jinki to just lift her into the car if she didn’t wake up.

 

From Shikshin

Why must he lift her? It will be easier if he just give Sica smell the cucumber.

 

From: Mushroom

I already told him that, but they didn’t have a cucumber. If he buys it Sica will be extremely mad. Well, you know Sica. Nobody dare to mess with her.

 

From: Shikshin

Yeah..  Ok… can I bring Kyu along? Maybe he can find a nice girl there.. Hehe!

 

From: Mushroom

Oh sure, you’re lucky, there’s one seat left.

 and Good, that’s Teamwork! XD

 

From: Shikshin

Haha~ Thanks..

 Btw, you’re not working today fany?

 

From: Mushroom

Yep, I take leave a day early.. I’m too excited! >.<

 

From Shikshin

Really?! Oh, thank god! Let’s go out! I’m bored! T_T

 

From: Mushroom

Alright! Let’s meet at the Mall. I want to go shopping for tomorrow. Hehe.. Don’t be late!

 

From: Shikshin

Yes!!! OK!

 

Before Sooyoung get herself ready, she call Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Yes Soo~

Sooyoung: Oh Morning Kyu! We’re flying to Jeju tomorrow, you have to be at the airport before 8AM. Okay!

Kyuhyun: Huh? What’s this all about?

Sooyoung: Aish chincha~ we are going to Jeju, maybe you can find a girl there. So, no more question, Just Go! Bye! *hung up*

Kyuhyun: Wait Wait! Soo! *she hung up* =.=’ aigoo~

 


SHIM RESIDENTIAL

 

Good Morning Oppa! Seohyun said as she walk downstairs and saw her brother eating his breakfast.

Changmin: Good Morning! Take your seat. It’s long since we eat breakfast together.

Seohyun: *Sit* Yeah,  I miss eating breakfast with you.  *Pout*

Changmin: Aigoo~ my little seohyunie~ *patting her head* Hehe!

Seohyun:  Hehe, Oppa yesterday at the park, I met a cute guy.

Changmin: Chincha? That's rare of you, to talk about a guy. Is he cuter than me?

Seohyun: mmm.. yeah! *Giggles*

Changmin:*Pouting* ……….

Seohyun: *laugh* just kidding oppa~

Changmin: *laugh* so, did you ask for his name?

Seohyun: That’s the fun part of our meeting, actually first, I forgot to ask and just as I about to walk through the gate, he shouted HEY! MISS! WAIT while running to me. *laugh*

Changmin: Oh.. interesting.. after that?

Seohyun: He ask me my name,but I said tell me his name first. Hehe

Changmin: Playing hard to get huh?

Seohyun: No, I just don’t like to tell people my name first.

Changmin: So, his name is? *while drinking*

Seohyun: Cho Kyuhyun *smile*

Changmin: *Spit out the drink**Coughing*

Seohyun:  Oppa!!  Gwenchana? *Patting his back*

Changmin: *cough* Ne, gwenchana yo… *Wipe his mouth*...  Seohyun ah~

Seohyun: neh?

Changmin: sorry to say but i think it’s better if you don’t meet him anymore.

Seohyun: Wae?

Changmin: He's the son of the CK Company president, Appa rival!

Seohyun:*Shock* How do you know that?

Changmin: While you’re studying abroad, appa told me a lot about his work, Including his rival.

Seohyun: *looking sad*…….

Changmin: Aww~ I’m sad too, but you know what happens when appa get mad. It’s scarier than a ghost. I just don’t want you to get in trouble *caressing her hair*.

Seohyun: It’s okay oppa, he’s just an acquaintance. *Smile* . Btw, what are you going to do today? *changing the topic*

Changmin: *smile* nothing, just staying at home. Oh yeah, want to follow me tomorrow?

Seohyun: Where to?

Changmin: Jeju.

Seohyun: What for?

Changmin: Minho call me yesterday, he want me to try his new Diving business there. I think it would be fun. So, want to follow?

Seohyun: *think* mmm… well, i have nothing to do at home.. mmm.. Ok! I’ll Go! *Smile*

Changmin: Great! 

 

Both of them continue eating.

 

Seohyun thought: I said that it's okay, but why do i feel hurt?

Changmin thought: I feel sad for seohyun, it's really rare of her to talk about guys. I think, she likes him..


 

Hehe~ Who can guess what's sooyoung message tone? XD

I love all the comments!