Fiancé

31 Days

8.00AM

Taeyeon: *Hung Up* *sigh*

Kyuhyun: So? Where is she?

Taeyeon: I don’t know, I asked but she didn’t answer me. She’s on her way here.

Tiffany: Aigoo~  I’ll call our pilot, we’re late..

 

Tiffany dialing…

Tiffany:  Yeboseyeo?

Pilot: Yah!! TIPANI! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU! DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU CANCEL THE FLIGHT.

Tiffany: Mianhae Oppa, No! the flight is still on.. we just have a small problem here, but we’ll be there in 10 minutes…

YoonA: Oppa?!

Tiffany look at YoonA and put her index finger on , telling her to shut up.

 

Pilot: *sigh* Arrasso! Palli ok? The airport is not ours, we can’t fly anytime we want.

Tiffany: Neh~ *hung up* *sigh and pouting*

Taecyeon: Fany, Who’s that?

Tiffany: our pilot..

Taecyeon: Oppa?

Tiffany: yeah, we’re close..

Taecyeon: Ooo..

Hyoyeon: U Jealous???

Taecyeon: ANYO!

Sunny: ahh! Kyeopta! His ears turning red! Haha!

Taecyeon: No, I’ts not! *cupping his ears*

Tiffany: Haha! Cute!  *eyesmile*

 

While Hyoyeon and Sunny busy teasing Taecyeon, Jinki saw a familiar face walking to them.

 

Jinki: Hey! Is that Sooyoung over there? *Pointing his finger*

All of them switch their attention to Sooyoung.

Jessica: That tall freak that’s coming to us?

Jinki: yeah! But, her clothes are different.

 


 

Sooyoung: Hey guys! Ahh~ Yoona and Yuri here, now we’re all set, now let’s go! Where’s my luggage?

Kyuhyun: here~ *giving soo her luggage*

Taeyeon: You go shopping?!

Sooyoung: Shopping?!  No, I didn’t..

Jessica: So, what’s with your new clothes and the happy face?

Sooyoung: I’ll tell you guys later  *Smile*  now let’s go, we’re LATE.. *Looking at YoonYul*

Hyoyeon: *hit Soo head* Yah! You’re late too!

Sooyoung: hehehe~

Tiffany: Okay let’s go!

 

And they’re off to Jeju..

 


At the Jet.

 

Sunny: *throw her to the seat* Haaaa~ this is like a 5star hotel! I almost can’t believe that I step on this plane.

Tiffany: Ouh~ sorry guys that I can’t get the big one, my dad said that he’s using it.. but I promise that we’ll fly that one to our next trip.. ok?

Kyuhyun: Woah! We have another trip?

Sunny: *Jawdropping*

Taeyeon: Yah! You’re not kidding aren’t you?

Sooyoung: Where??

Tiffany: Yeah! Let’s go on Spring?!  For the place, we should discuss it later.

Jessica: Cool! Let’s visit Japan!

Tiffany: Yeah sure.. Take your seat guys.. we’re going to fly soon.

Their sitting position..

 

Jinki   |

Jessica |  Hyoyeon

Taeyeon | Sunny

Sooyoung| Kyuhyun

Tiffany | Taecyeon

 Yuri   |  Yoona

  Pilot site

 

“Annyeonghaseyo this is your Captain Jung Yunho speaking, With me now is my assistant Kim Jong Dae that will assist me in this flight. We are heading to Jeju which is going to take 45 minutes because of the bad weather. I should tell you that there is no air hostess in this flight, So please make yourself comfortable without any hesitation. Watch out for the belt sign, if it’s lighted then you should wear your seatbelt. That’s all from me. Let’s Fly! Thank you”

Taecyeon: Is that the guy that you talked with just now..

Tiffany: Yeah..  He is the guy..You want to meet him?

Taecyeon: Sure!

Yuri: I want to meet with him too!

Tiffany: Well, after we land..

Yuri: Is he good looking?

Tiffany: For me, He’s a good looking guy..

Yuri: Wahh~~ Can’t wait..Let’s see him later Yoona *turns her head to yoona* Aish she’s sleeping already..

 


30minutes later.. at the airport..

 

Seohyun: Chinchaa?!

Changmin: You don’t believe your own brother? It’s true.. I’m not lying..

Seohyun: I didn’t say that I don’t believe you, I do believe you…. So?

Changmin: So what?

Seohyun: Tell me the story! *excited face*

Changmin: Oh, I ran with her to the airport clothing store,  buying her a new t-shirt. I’ve go to admit that she has a good fashion sense and body figure. She’s tall, kinda skinny but still.. beautiful. I think she’s a model. You know Seohyun-ah.. she’s a nice girl, even though she’s pretty mad at me first, she’s the kind of person who cools of easily, I remember the moment when I grabbed her hand and running to clothing store, her hand.. it’s so soft.. and also her scent.. I smell the blossom when I took of the price tag on the neck of the shirt using my teeth..

Seohyun: Using your teeth?! You could’ve just rip it!

Changmin: I tried! But I don’t know what’s wrong with that tag.. well thank goodness god had given me a healthy and strong teeth.

Seohyun: *sigh* So, What’s her name?

Changmin: Choi Sooyoung… You know.. I think I know that name.. have you ever heard of it?

Seohyun: Nope…  mmm.. Oppa?

Changmin: Mmm? 

Seohyun: *Smile* 

changmin: what?

Seohyun: you like her... 

 

Both of them silent, and staring at each other..

Changmin: But-

*RING DING DONG “Flight XXXXX to jeju is now open for board”*

 Seohyun: *Stand up and grab her luggage* Think about it later Oppa. Let’s go! *walks*

Changmin: But! But!.. Aisssh!! *Grab his luggage* Wait!

 


 

“Anyeonghaseyo, this is Kim Jong Dae speaking, We are currently flying……………………. We will land shortly. So please stay on your seat and wear your seatbelt. Thank you”

Yoona: *yawn and stretch her arms in the air, her phone fall and rolling near Taec seat* Ah! My phone, Taec can you please… Aish he’s slepping.. *Yoona unbuckle her seatbelt and crawling to get her phone* Gotcha! *the plane hit a cloud and shake making Yoona losses her balance* Ahh! *she closed her eyes and grab Taec hand*

Taecyeon: *awake* eh, what are you doing?

Yoona: Eh! Mmm… it was an accident, don’t get me wrong.. i.. i.. my phone fell and rolled near to your seat, so I crawl to get it. But the plane shake and I lose my balance, so I grab your hand for help.. that’s all.. I hope you don’t mind..hehe

Taecyeon: no, I don’t mind..glad that my hand help you.. “Good Hand!” *talk to his hand* *Laugh*

Yoona: *Giggles* Silly! *pat his lap and goes to her seat* wear your seatbelt, we’re landing..

Taecyeon: Look who’s talking.. You’re not wearing yours either.. *laugh*

Yoona: ….. *laugh* No comment!

Taecyeon: What the other’s been doing right now?

Yoona: Mmm.. I can only see Taeyeon,Sooyoung and Jinki.. all of them are sleeping..

 

“This is Kim Jong Dae, I remind you to wear your seatbelt because we are landing now.”

 

Yoona: Yay! Yah! Taec, why are you like that? Did your stomach hurts?

Taecyeon: No, I just don’t like it when a plane land, my stomach tingle..

Yoona: oh, I know that feeling, but I’m fine with it..

Taecyeon: act tough huh? Haha

Yoona: Anyaaa…. *Look at the window* yay! The airport.. 1, 2, 3..

 

BUMP! The plane land on track.

 

Yoona: Yul! We arrive already! Wake Up! Taec wake fany up!

Taecyeon: Ok.. Yah, Tiffany.. Wake up!!

 

Yuri and tiffany wake up from their sleep, and seems like the rest is awake too.. The plane stop moving means that the flight is up..

“We are now at Jeju Airport, Please wait until the door being open, after that you can get out from this plane. Thank you for flying with us Jung Yunho & my assistant Kim Jong Dae”

Hyoyeon: *Yawn* Finally!

Sunny: Let’s head down! I’m Excited!!

The plane door is open, all of them lining up to get down from the plane. They are waiting for the pilot to show them their luggage. The Co-Pilot Kim Jong Dae went down first, he’s the one who shows them their luggage.

Kim Jong Dae: Please check your belongings. * he looks at the bonnet* Who’s pouch is this? *he’s raise the pouch up so that they can all see it.

Sunny: Oh! It’s mine! *walks to get it* Thanks Mr.. what’s your name again?

Kim Jong Dae: It’s Kim Jong Dae, just call me Chen. *Smile*

Sunny: Thanks Mr Chen!

Chen: Drop the MR, I don’t like it. Too formal for me. Just Chen is fine.

Sunny: Sorry, Thanks again Chen!

“Aherrm!!”  while Sunny And Chen busy chatting with each other, The Pilot Jung Yunho interrupted them.

Tiffany : Yunho Oppa?!

Yunho: Yah! Just saying my name won’t be enough! *Open his arms* give me a hug!

Tiffany: *giggles* Sure sure! *walks to Yunho & hug him* I miss you so much! *releasing the hug* why didn’t you tell me that you continue to fly again? I’m so excited when Appa told me that you’re our pilot.

Yunho: Yah! Do you tell about your surprise to the person that you’ll surprise? Nope right, that’s what I’m doing, to surprise you.

Tiffany: Pssh! Whatever.

Yunho: So what are you doing in Jeju?

Tiffany: I’m having a trip with my friends. Let me introduce you to them. That one that’s talking to Chen, her name is Sunny. The blondie name Jessica and beside her is her Husband Jinki. That tall creature is Sooyoung and beside her is her friend Kyuhyun. Beside Kyuhyun Is Yoona & Yuri.That midget there is Taeyeon &

Taeyeon:Yah! I CAN HEAR YOU!!!

Tiffany: *roll her tongue out* & beside her is Hyoyeon & Taecyeon!

Yunho: Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Jung Yunho Imnida & I’m Tiffany Fiancé! Nice to meet you all.

All of them: BWOH!!!!! TIFFANNYY!!!!?????

 


i'm sorry, i'm so late.

seokyu is next... wonder how is it gonna be... hmm