Escaping MY 'No Face'~

U-KissMe I MIGHT Kiss You~

     "I can't believe you we actually stayed awake.." Hyo said as he tried to rub the tired away from his eyes. I let out a small laugh and nodded. We both were awake all night, and I knew that we both had panda eyes. "Well, at least I'm getting admitted today... then we can finally pass out." Hyo nodded slowly, he was waiting for that to happen. Finally the doctor came in, a clip board in hand, stairing at it. "Your Miss Kim Jae Jung, Right?" I nodded. "Well, seems like the both of you stayed up all night, just looking at the two of your panda eyes." Hyo touched his eyes and his head fell onto the bed. The doctor and I laughed. "Well, looks like you can be admitted today. Since now we know that you are fine, you can be able to go to sleep now." I smiled and nodded my head. "You can leave now if you want to, or later." Hyo's head shot up and he stood up. "Let's leave now! We need sleep!" "Arraso." I simply said standing up and putting on my school uniform from yesterday. Hyo stretched and then grabbed my backpack and put it over his shoulders. "Ready to go?" I nodded. "Ne. Should we go say by to Eomma and Appa." "Anyah, I don't think you should. But I know Appa is in surgery and Eomma, is.... Somewhere. We'll see them later." Although I knew they were busy I wished a lot that they weren't. I missed seeing them as much as I had used to during elementary school.

     After finally being admitted from the hospital, we walked out into the parking lot, I followed Hyo from behind so he could lead the way to his car. As we finally got there I opened the passenger seat door and climbed in, slowly putting my seat belt on. The one this I was excited for was just... sleep. Sleep was all I needed. Hyo got in and he started the car. "Hyo, do you still have my mix CD in here?" Hyo nodded and clicked to 'CD10' on the car dash, and my music started to play. The first song that started sounding was 'I Hope' by FT Island. I smiled and started to sing along with it. FT Island had been my favorite band since they first debuted, I was so in love with Hongki, but who wouldn't be? He had a killer smile, and looked amazing sporting blonde hair. Finally we reached home, I took out my backpack from the back and we walked into the house. "Do you want anything to eat?" Hyo asked as we both walked up the stairs towards out rooms. I moved my head back and forth. "Anyah, that's alright. I just want sleep." Hyo nodded and went into his room, and I did the same. I changed into comfy pajamas and hopped into bed trying to get warm. I smiled as I was finally comfy.

     Not only a moment later, I heard my door open and close. I opened my eyes to see Hyo climbing into my bad. "Yah! Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked him pushing his shoulder. "I'm not going to leave you after you were just admitted! Besides, I'm still paranoid that you won't wake up from your sleep." I laughed a bit. "The doctor said I could sleep, so you have nothing to worry about. You can leave." "I'm not leaving, I just walked over here, do you know how far that was? My legs and eyes are tired so I'm staying here." I laughed again. "Fine. You can stay here just this once." I had finally given in as I to my side. "Jae Jungie." Hyo said, showing that he was about to fall to sleep any minute. "Ne?.." "I'm glad you're alright." He said to me. "I'm glad I'm alright to.." and with that I fell asleep instantly.

~ Hours Later ~

     My eyes finally awoke and I was refreshed and awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Hyo, light snoring, sprawled out at the other side of the bed looking like he would fall off the edge of the bed any minute. I laughed and shook him. He immediately woke up and started rolling. As expected... he fell off of the bed. I laughed harder as I heard him let out a small 'Ow' from the bottom. I crawled over to see what he was doing, he was lying there not moving at all, his face in the hardwood floor. "Gwenchana?" I asked him as I tapped on his back. "I'm fine..." Hyo said finally sitting up from the floor. He yawned and then checked his phone, and gasped in disbelief. "Waeyo?" I asked him trying to see what he was looking at. "We slept till, the next day! It's the next day!" My eyes bulged out of my head. "Jinja?!" I said grabbing for his phone to see that it was five in the morning of the next day. I gasped, we did sleep till the next day. "I don't know about you Hyo.. but it was worth it." I said laughing a bit. He nodded in agreement. "Good thing I get to miss school out of this though!" Hyo said. "You know you can still go to school right?" Hyo nodded and continued with his sentence. "It's still a family emergency, therefore, I don't need to go to school."

     You nodded your head in agreement. "You want something in particular to eat Jae Jungie? I can make it for you!" I sat there poking my chin and then I jumped with excitement. "Could you make me some porridge?!" I asked him. He smiled. "Seafood?" "Perfect!" He stood up and took his phone with him. "I'll be back in a while with you porridge!" I nodded and plopped back down on the bed. I went over to my backpack and grabbed my phone from the pocket of my backpack. There was a load worths of missed calls and texts, so I deleted them all because I wasn't going to  go through them all. It was around the time the boys should be on there way to school so I decided to text Dongho, telling him that I was admitted yesterday, and that I slept the whole day. My phone sounded not more than two seconds later, of course Dongho always texted me back the second after he gets one of my texts.

You're feeling better?? -Dongho

Ne, I am! Loads better now that I got sleep! O3O -Jae Jung~

Do you think you could.... go on a date with me later today? Are you well enough to do that?!

I... Don't know. I have no idea when Hyo Oppa is leaving. But, I'm well enough don't worry... I'm not bed ridded Dongho. :3

Well, just text me when he leaves? Alright.. You sure you are well enough??

Ne! I will! And I'm positive! Don't freak, I'm fine!

I'll see you later~ Bye Jae Jung-Ah!

Bye Dongho!

     I shut my phone in an instant as a smile spread across my face. I was actually really excited to see him today. Although I hadn't figured out how or if I was even going to be able to get out of Hyo's protective grasp. I could swear he reminded me of those things from spirited away, the weir No Face thing that always followed Chihiro.

That's No Face... A.K.A. HYO!

     Follows me just like No Face. If you can see, this is how I take my relationship with him, I'm the scared little Chihiro while he's being a little stalker following me out to find that old lady. Yeah, it's just what I think. But, as I snapped out of my thoughts of how our relationship with each other resembled no face and Chihiro I heard Hyo calling for me. And then seconds later he was in my room. "What kind of drink do you want Jae Jungie?!" I put my phone under my covers hoping I didn't get caught. "Oh just water! That's all!" Hyo nodded and walked back out. I sighed in relief. "Looks like I should get you to go to school." I said laughing to myself. 'I have to tell him sooner or later about this though...' I thought to myself as I  plopped back down onto my pillow and watched my clock change time.

    After a while of waiting Hyo came into my room with porridge in his hands. I smiled and sat up. "That took you long enough!" I stated as I took it from his hands. He pouted. "Whatever.. At least I tried to get it done as fast as I could!" I laughed and started eating the yummy goodness. "You were always a good cook though, so it's worth the wait." Hyo warmly smiled at me as he watched me eat. But every now and then he would look at the clock, then his watch, and to his phone. "You know if you that anxious, I suggest you go to school." I said not taking my eyes off of the bowl. My plan was starting, and i knew just the way to get him to school. "Ani! I need to stay here with you!" "Hyo really? I'm fine by myself, watch you miss and the next day you have your class you'll be completely lost... Do you want that? Do you? You'd for sure fail." Hyo gulped and moved his bangs away from his face. "Anyah.... I'll S-stay here with you!" I squinted my eyes at him. "I can't have you fail school... Go to school! I don't need you failing!!" I said kicking him off my bed. "But i have to watch you!" he said once again. "I said I was fine! You can just text me every now and then and see how if I'm alright! Don't worry I'll be fine!! I'm fine! Just go to school! I don't need a brother who failed college!!"

     "Are you really sure you want me to leave you alone? I'm all for staying here!" I laughed a bit. "Didn't I just say go to SCHOOL, where you NEED to be, because you CAN'T FAIL! I'm fine being by myself for a few more hours!!" Hyo nodded and went into his room to quickly change. He came back with his car keys in hand taking a look at his clock, he quickly ran over to me and hugged me. "I'll be texting and calling you every two hours or so arraso! And if you need anything, ANYTHING at all, just call me okay? And I'll be over right away.!" I nodded and he hugged me again. "I'll see you later Jae Jungie! Get better!" I waved at him and he finally closed the door to my room, I heard him shut and lock the front door from downstairs and then minutes later he was speeding down the street to school, because, he was a little bit late. I smiled. "Looks like I'm going on another date with Dongho!!" I happily my TV and started watching the recent episodes of 'The One And Only' Only looking forward to me and Dongho's date soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Kiss Me's!!

I let out a chapter!!! Hehehe, I didn't want you guys to wait long

Like how It's been, I'll try really hard to put them out as fast as I used to!

I really want you all to read it, since it's what you've been wanting!

ehehe, Please keep supporting me like you've have! I really appreciate it!

I was watching Spirited Away today, and when I saw Chihiro and Haku

It reminded me a bit of Jae Jung and Dongho In my story...

Obviously No Face reminded me of Hyo!! ;DDDD

Comment

and

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee


Couldn't leave without a daily U-KISS gif :33