Hyo's Jealousy.

U-KissMe I MIGHT Kiss You~

       "Jae Jung..." I heard Dongho say. I turned my head and looked at him confused. "What?" I simply said. "Please don't get mad!" "At Wh-" Before I could finish my sentence my eyes widened in surprise at what was happening. Something I didn't expect to happen... Dongho to kiss me. Dongho was standing there. Kissing me, my face in his hands and me, frozen in place from the shock. My heart was fluttering, and moments later... I began kissing him back. I couldn't believe this was happening. Literally, my mind was completely blank from shock. He finally let go and just looked at me. "Uh..." Was all that could come out of my mouth. His cheeks started to turn red and he quickly moved away. "Um..." I said again scratching my forehead. "JAE JUNGIE!" Just in time Hyo barged himself into the room and started hugging me endlessly, he stopped and glared at Dongho. "You been touching my sister?!" he started to puff out his chest. "NO!!" He said a little to fast but casually tried to brush it off. "Better not. I'll be cutting off unmentionables if you do." Dongho's eyes grew with terror as he began to hide his face with his hand. Hyo just couldn't stop glaring at him. He tilted his head from left to right. "Wait a minute...." I could tell he knew something was different. "OW!! HYO OPPA!" I faked grabbing onto my head. Hyo stopped coming closer to Dongho and looked at me.

     "Jae Jungie what's wrong?!?!?!" He looked up at my head, his eyes filled with worry. "It's just that my head got a sudden pain.... Can you get me some water??" Hyo nodded his head and looked around the hospital room frantically for a water bottle. He sighed and ran to the door, but turned to me. "Jae Jungie, I'll be right back!!!" he glared and Dongho and made his way out. I sighed in relief and took a look at the terrified Dongho, grabbing onto his heart, white as a ghost. "Are you that scared?" I asked him tilting my head. Dongho frantically nodded as he kept staring at the door. "He's.... He said he'll cut off important things!!!!" He looked down and then looked back up. "I'll get in trouble!!!!!" I started to laugh at his reaction to Hyo's threat, it was sad, but he was just to cute. "Wae?? Wae are you laughing at me?!" I stopped laughing, but a smile couldn't help but stay onto my face. "You're just to cute when your scared. And of my brother." Dongho began to turn pink as he looked back down. "I can't help it. He's seems more scarier than your Appa... Way scarier."

     "He's not really going to do anything..." I crossed my arms and fell back into the bed. "I can tell he will." Dongho mumbled. "Jae Jung...." Dongho murmured as he began to look up at me again. I turned my head. "Hm?" He looked so nervous. "Jae Jung... If you haven't noticed.. I really like you!!!!" Dongho didn't meet my eyes. 'He must really be scared that I'll reject...I can't believe he hasn't noticed I fell for him..' I smiled and came closer to him. "If you hadn't noticed... I really like you to." Dongho sat up quickly, a big smile formed on his face in disbelief. "R-Really?!" I nodded my head, my face turning pink at my confession. He put my face in both his hands and before he could kiss me, Hyo walked in, his eyes wide about to break the water bottle in his hands any moment. "SHIN DONGHO! THAT'S STRIKE 2! ONE MORE YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN!!" Hyo rushed over and pushed him away, he gave me a sickly sweet smile and handed me the water bottle. "Is MY Jae Jungie feeling better??" I smiled a bit, uncomfortable and nodded.

     "Shin Dongho! Your not needed here anymore you can leave!" "Oppa!" I started at Hyo, he lifted a hand in front of me signaling that I should stop talking. "Your at strike two! Don't make it go to three!" He smiled again, trying to pull off being innocent. Dongho gulped and nodded. He looked at me. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He said and began to wave at me, I exchanged the wave and I watched him walk out, when I heard the door click I hit Hyo on the arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" He said rubbing the spot where I hit him at, I gave him a frown, and hit him again. "Because! You scared Dongho to death, when he did nothing!" I lied to him making a face. I was trying hard to cover up my lies right at the moment. He made a face. "He had your head! He was touching you! That's a violation!!!!" I let out a laugh. He really cared for me. "Why do you oppose me with guys?" I asked him as I took a sip of my water. Hyo looked down and ruffled his hair. "I just don't like the fact that your around other guys and it's not me. It bugs, but then again.. I get jealous because I'm not your one and only Oppa like I was before."

     His confession to his jealously stunned me, I didn't think he would be jealous of them! "Your... Jealous???" Hyo slowly nodded and closed his eyes. "I can't believe I'm jealous of guy who are younger than me. But I can't help but be. You barely call me anymore, I barely talk to you, were.... drifting. And I don't like it. You don't know how much I miss my little sister coming to me for help, calling me to talk to, calling me when your lonely. You don't do that anymore. Instead you go to them and I'm left there waiting for a call to come... But in the end it never does. It hurts Jae Jungie." Within an instant I hugged him, feeling guilty and regretful for leaving him in the cold. "Mianhae Hyo... I didn't realize how much you were hurting... I won't ever do that again. I really won't!!! I'll always call you as much as I used to, and when I need someone to hang out with I'll call you first. But Hyo, please remember that you'll always be my number one Oppa, and my favorite one at that to. No one will ever replace you, I can promise you that one." "Really?" He asked me letting go from the hug and taking a look at me.

     "Really, you'll always be my one and only!" Hyo smiled and hugged me once more. "Now I know that I'll never be replaced, I feel at ease!!" I smiled at him and went back to sipping on my water. After that Hyo kept me awake all night, watching shows on travel channel, listening to music, watching scary movies, and eating candy and drinking Gatorade from vending machines. That night was the best night I spent with Hyo, it was quality time that I needed, I missed him being at my side, and tonight, it made me all the more happy that he was by my side tonight, when I needed him the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHESOAMNIDA!! CHESOAMNIDA!! //BOWS/

Mianhae, for the late add! I haven't written in a while.

I've joined a sport, so it'll take time out of my writing.....

I might end up writing on only the weekends now? i don't know.

You all don't mind that ... right??

Over 900 views!!! Thank you so much for staying with me for this long!!!!!!

I'll write more ASAP!! :DDD

Comment

and

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee~<33