Am I... Falling Faling For You?

U-KissMe I MIGHT Kiss You~

     "1, 2, 3," Kevin turned his head to see that my phone was out facing him, before he could put his hand in the camera I had already taken the picture "CHEESE *CLICK*" I smiled and started to laugh. "Hehe, look at your face." I said showing him the picture I had just took. Kevin reached for my phone, but I put my phone behind my back before he could grab it. "Jae Jung! Delete it!! I don't look good in it! Besides, I wasn't ready!" "Kevin! I won't delete it! I need memories with you all! That's my first one!" I said to him with a smile. Kevin pouted and put his head down. "My face looked bad..." Kevin said. "Yah, Kevin, your face doesn't look bad! If you were a girl you'd be pretty!" I covered my mouth and turned away, starting to hum 'Paradise' by T-Max. "Wait.. What?" I turned to look at him, and tried to pull off a face of confusion. "What?" "What?" "What?" We went back and forth with the 'what's until he finally put his hand in the air signaling me to stop. "Did you say that I'd look pretty as a girl?" I smiled. "So what if I did?" Kevin turned his head and crossed his arms at his chest. "Well, I was only saying the truth!!!" I said tugging on his shirt sleeve. "But still Jae Jung!" Kevin said. "I'm sorry! Let's forget that I said that?" I said holding out my pink to him. He looked at it for a second, smiled and looped his pinky around mine. "Alright, lets forget about it!" Kevin said with a big smile on his face.

     Me and Kevin finally reached my house. I stopped in front and turned to him. "Thanks for walking me home Kevin! I really appreciate it!" I said to him with a smile. "Anytime Jae Jung! I'll always be able to walk you home!" Kevin said. "Well I'll see you later then!" I started to walk towards my door. I turned back to see that Kevin was still there. "Oh, I'm just waiting for you to go into your house! Seems a little rude to just leave!" Kevin implied on me. I laughed a bit and ran to the doorway. I grabbed my keys and opened the door. I stood inside the door frame. I waved. "Does this count?" I asked him. He laughed. "Not really." Kevin smiled. I looked at him. I walked a little further in and began to close the door, I had the door open just a little bit making sure that I would still be able to see him. "Jae Jung just go inside your house!" Kevin said laughing. "Fine!" I said and closed the door. After I closed the door I watched Kevin walk off through the peep hole on my door. When he was no where in sight I turned around and walked into the living room. I plopped onto my couch and the TV. Nothing was really good on, so I ended up watching past episodes of 'Lie To Me'. No more than an hour and a half had passed by and I had no text messages, no Soohyun or Kiseop knocking at my door, no nothing! I have never been so bored before!

     I flipped through channels endlessly without stopping, I really stopped when I saw a music video of Tablo playing. I sat up from the couch and sighed. I turned my head from left to right and then stood up. I took high steps and walked around singing 'Bad' as the song still played. Occasionally I took a look at my phone to see if anyone was texting me, but I hadn't gotten any at all. Were they busy? I had no idea, I wanted to find out but I didn't want to be nosy about their business. I began to spin in circles, and soon enough I found myself falling to the ground. I looked at my phone again. It was only 5:00, and I had gotten off of school officially two hours ago. School was more entertaining than my house. My parents were never home, and if they were they were sleeping or just working. I finally gasped and took my phone again and dialed a number that I haven't dialed in weeks... Hyo.

"JAE JUNGIE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED?" Hyo yelled through the phone.

"Well, Hyung I've just been busy, you know how that is."

"Yeah, busy with your new friends. psh, I should just have you here with mine!"

"Ah, no that's alright I'm fine here! You need your alone time!"

"Alone time? I've been getting that for like ever! I haven't seen you in over a month almost going on two Jae Jungie!"

"Woah! It's almost been two months since we've last seen each other really? I haven't noticed!"

"Yeah, cause your to busy with your new friends" I heard Hyo's weird pouting voice through the phone and I began to laugh a bit.

"Yah, Hyo! I miss you, you know that! But shouldn't you be happy that I'm actually making friends?"

There was a silence for a while, I could hear Hyo's steady breathing through the phone and I could also hear him playing 'Y' in the background.

"Well, yeah I'm happy that your making friends but I'm still bugged that they have to be all guys..."

"It's fine Hyo! Their all my friends! We'll be nothing more I'm sure of that!" I said lying back down on the couch again.

"I doubt you all will be friends in the end... I know someone, or maybe all, will end up falling for you, and you'll end up falling for one of them. I feel like something like that'll happen."

I started to laugh hard, I mean what kind of guy thinks of that?? I started to clutch my stomach, I was laughing so hard a tear fell from my eyes.

"Hyo, Your funny! You know this isn't a drama right? Aigoo, you made me laugh so hard! Well, Hyo I think I'm going to let you go now! I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon I guess. Just don't become a stranger, alright?"

"Alright Hyo! Bye! Love you! I'm hanging up first!" I said, I hung up the phone and threw it on the other side of the couch. I couldn't get what he said out of my head now. 'I know someone, maybe all, will end up falling for you, and you'll end up falling for one of them. I feel like something like that'll happen.'
It got me thinking... and a lot. Would one of the guys fall for me? Will I fall for one of them? I started getting a little worried. I mean, this isn't like a television series. This isn't Protect The Boss or Dream High. We aren't in a drama, were in the real life. I shut my eyes, and listened to the music playing on my TV soon enough I fell into a slumber.

~ "Wait, What? Why am I at school again?" I said to myself in the silence of the school. There wasn't anyone there, and I was trying to figure out how I got there. Did Appa drop me off? Did I forget a book from my locker? I just couldn't remember... All of a sudden Soohyun popped up out of nowhere causing me to jump. "Omo, Soohyun! You scared me!" I said to him. "Jagiya~ Mihanae! I didn't mean it!" Soohyun pulled me into a hug. "J-J-Jagiya?" "Hmmm? Are you alright you seem off today?" Soohyun was closer than usual and I wasn't so sure how to react. Within a moment later he had my hand. "Jae Jung-Ah let's go get something to eat! I'll treat you to anything your taste buds desire! What would you like? Meat? Ramen?" I looked up and my eyes widened. "E-E-E-ELI?!?!?!" I was starting to realize that this was a dream... A really really REALLY Frightening dream. "Jae Jung-Ah, Your so cute, I could just hug you forever~" Eli said coming closer to me. I turned my head away and didn't meet eyes with him. "Sweetie, Why are you looking away from me? Have I done something wrong?" A voice change? What?

    The other boy lightly grabbed my chin and made me look at him. It was Hoon. "Hoon?" "Sweetie what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" I stepped back and turned around not looking back. 'What's happening?!? Why are they all like this all of a sudden?!?!?!' I thought to myself. I wasn't going to lie, I was becoming freaked out by this! I never thought about this until now! "CUUUTIEE~~~~" I heard someone yell behind me, before I could react I felt someone grab me from behind and twirl me around. 'Who is this?' I thought to myself. "Who is this now?" I said. "It's your one and only Dongho!!!! Aigoo, you Aegyo is always adorable!!!" I looked at him again. I was just confused now. He began to get closer. "Kiss!!!!!" He said coming in closer. I squealed and ducked my head. "Honey, I just wanted one kiss, can't I have at least that?" I turned my head to see Kevin this time. "Will you kiss me now?" Kevin asked me puckering his lips. I pushed his head away. "Love, Just one kiss! One!!" "Why did Yo-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I saw that it was AJ now.

     "Honey, what's gotten into you? We usually kiss, but why not now?" 'WHAT?! USUALLY KISS?! SINCE WHEN??' I thought to myself.  "Stop! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I said to who I thought was AJ. "What do you mean? Your my girlfriend why wouldn't I be acting like this." My head popped up to see that it was Kiseop, with his nose touching mine. I ran out the school as fast as I could, but I didn't realize that they all were standing in the front all lined up. I stopped in my tracks and looked at them. "Jae Jung-Ah, who will you pick in the end? I hope you pick me!" They all said at the same time. My eye's were wide open. I looked at all 7 of them standing there staring at me. "W-What do I do..?"

~ End Of Dream ~

     "AHHHHH!" I screamed and opened my eyes. I stood up fast and wiped the cold sweat from my forehead. "DING DONG!" I heard the door bell ring. I didn't care who it was, I just needed to get my mind off the boys and that dream. I reached the door and twisted the knob. Standing at the front of my door was Dongho and Soohyun, the last two people I wanted to see. "Bes-" Before he could finish his sentence I shut the door quickly. My face started to get hot.... I was blushing. Panicking I hit my face over and over. No way was I going to think of them in that way. The last time I saw Dongho he was asking me to kiss him, and Soohyun was calling me 'Jagiya' I just couldn't get it out of my head. "Best Friend are you alright??" I heard Soohyun say through the door. I was thinking of answering but if I said fine, I would have to invite him in. "What's wrong Jae Jung?" Dongho asked while he began to knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw that Dongho's eye was looking through the peephole, I freaked out and backed up. "Hyung! I think Jae Jung's still at the door! I saw something move!" Dongho said. I fell into a rice patty squat  in front of the door. "Best Friend! We won't leave until we know that your alright!" Soohyun said to me. 'I have to face them eventually...' I thought to myself. I slowly reached my hand up for the doorknob and opened the door. Once it was open a crack Soohyun and Dongho barged in. They couldn't figure out where i was until Dongho looked down to see me in a rice patty squat on the floor.

     "Jae Jung! Are you alright? Are you just anywhere?" Dongho said grabbing a hold of my arm and taking a look at it. I turned my head from him. 'JAE JUNG! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN? THEIR JUST YOUR FRIENDS! FRIENDS! Nothing more! You don't like Dongho!!!! nor SOOHYUN!' I thought to  myself. I don't know why i was acting like this all of a sudden, almost more than a few hours ago I didn't think of them this way, but why now? After that scary dream? I shook my thoughts out of my head. "I'm fine Dongho I'm not hurt." I mumbled to him still not meeting his eye. Soohyun went to the other side of me to where my head was turned. "Are you sure your alright?" Soohyun said. My eyes widened at how close he was and I turned my head looking forward, and not meeting their eyes. "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine. Nothings wrong!" I said stuttering with my words trying hard to act normal. Soohyun squinted a bit, not sure what to think. "Okaay?" Soohyun said to me. "Well we were here to see if you wanted to go to the arcade with us and the others. You want to?" I tensed up. How was I going to face the other guys after that dream. "S-Sure. That's cool. Just... Let me change out of my uniform." I managed to say and slowly walked up the stairs. I wasn't looking forward to facing all the awkwardness, they didn't have the dream, but I did. And I don't know how to act around them all now.

     I thought that I was going to dress normal than ever but I noticed that ever since that dream 10 minutes ago, I've already changed, starting by how i was dressing. I dressed in a White turtle neck, a black and white checkered jumper dress, white tights, leg warmers and boots. I walked downstairs and grabbed my black coat. I looked at the boys. "I-Is something wrong?" Dongho and Soohyun were staring at me."What? Oh, No!" Dongho and Soohyun said together. "Well... let's go~" I said to them both walking out the door.

~ Dongho's Point Of View ~

     Jae Jung walked down the stairs wearing the cutest clothes ever, her hair was down to and her bangs were up being held by a whit clip. 'Wow... She so pretty.' I thought to myself. Before I knew it I was becoming freaked out by my thought. I never thought of Jae Jung that way until now... Why now? "I-Is something wrong?" Jae Jung asked while she grabbed her black coat. I shook my thoughts away. "What? Oh, No!" Me and Soohyun said together at the same time. "Well... Let's go~" She said, she walked out the door and me and Soohyun followed her. During the walk to the arcade all I could do was just stair at her. I knew that Jae Jung had caught on to me staring but I couldn't help it... She was just so pretty. She took out her phone and faced it to me. She took a picture of me and showed it to me. "That's how you look right now. And that's your new picture ID when you text me." She said laughing a bit. I smiled, trying to cover my real feeling. 'Am I... Falling for her?'

     We finally got to the arcade in one piece, Soohyun was talking to Jae Jung about who knows what, and I didn't really care for it. I was to busy trying to figure out whether I was really falling for her or not. I didn't really want to because it could possibly cause all these complications in our group. I know it probably will. Kiseop, Hoon, AJ, Eli, and Kevin were sitting in front of a Dota game cheering Eli on while he played. "Yah, guys! Were here!" Soohyun said to them. They turned around, and instead of looking at Soohyun all their eyes went on Jae Jung. "H-Hi Jae Jung!" Kevin said waving a bit. I watched his cheeks turn a little pink. "Hi Kevin!" Jae Jung said smiling. 'Seems like I have competition... How fun.'

~ Jae Jung's Point Of View ~

     Everyone was acting normally, until they turned around with all 5 eyes staring at me. I scratched the back of my head. "H-Hi Jae Jung!" Kevin finally said, I looked at him. "Hi Kevin!" i replied to him trying to cover my real emotions. I was really awkward now. I mean they don't really like me for real right? So what should I have to worry about! "What are you guys playing?" I asked them pointing to the machine. "Oh, Eli's playing Dota! Were watching him!" Hoon said to me. "Well, Eli! After I play?" I asked him smiling. He turned his head front he screen and looked at me smiled, nodded and went back to the game. Me, Soohyun, and Dongho walked up closer to them and watched Eli play each round. I was scrunched between Kevin and Dongho. They both seemed really stiff, but I wasn't really interested in why, i was to busy watching Eli play this game! It seemed so fun. Finally, Eli had finished and hopped off the seat. "I believe it's your turn Jae Jung!" I smiled and hopped onto the seat. I looked at the buttons. "H-How do I play?" I asked him. He laughed. "You've never played this before?" I moved my head back and forth. "Anyah, I've never played it. I've actually never been here before." I mumbled. "Well, I'll show you! First pick your character with that red knob." I picked a girl, of course. "Now click the green button." I clicked it and the game began to play.

     The first two seconds the computer was already attacking me. I didn't even know what to click. "Jae Jung click the green! Yellow and red!" I started clicking them all trying to save myself from dying! To my surprise I had won the round. I smiled and clapped my hands. "I did it I did it!!!!" I said happily. I pointed at the screen. "Did you see that Soohyun! I actually did it!" "Yeah, I saw! It's just beginners luck! Be careful it gets harder!" Soohyun said to me. I nodded and went back to the screen. I finally died in round 5, I turned the chair around and pouted. "I died..." I said. Eli laughed a bit and pinched my cheek. "You did good for your first try!" My eyes widened at his sudden action but I went back to being 'normal' no more than a second later. "Let's play something else~" Kevin interrupted. He took me off of my seat and lead me to a different game, I stopped when I saw a Dance Dance Revolution machine. "OMO! Kevin!! They have B2ST as a song on here! Will you play it with me please?!" I said grabbing onto his sleeve. He looked at the machine with a face. "Fine..." Kevin said. I smiled and ran up to the machine, I picked B2ST 'Shock' and got onto the dance pad thing and started dancing. I at the beginning but in the middle of the song I got better and better. But in the end Kevin beat me.

     The rest of the time at the arcade was fun! I played whack-a-mole with Kiseop, a gun game with AJ, Motorcycle racing with Dongho, Hoon, and Eli, and the crane with Soohyun. Soohyun ended up winning me a really big Domo, and the other guys won me other stuffed animals from different stalls. I had a really fun time with them. "I'm having so much time!" I said to them all. They laughed at my excited expression that had been plastered on my face ever since I had gotten to the arcade. "Your having that much fun?" Hoon asked me. I nodded happily. "Yeah! It's the funnest time I've had in the longest time!" I said to them. I hugged onto my Rikkumma doll that Dongho had won me and looked around the arcade. It got a little bit quiet but I didn't mind it. A JYJ song was playing and I was happily listening to it. A second later my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Yaboseyo?"

"JAE JUNG?! WHERE ARE YOU?" It was my parents.

"Eomma? I'm hanging out with my friends... Why?"

"YOU CAN'T TELL US WHERE YOU GO?! WE WERE SCARED TO DEATH!!"

"Wow, and now you finally care where I am?"

"We've ALWAYS cared!!!!"

"Sure, Right, if that's what's you saw Eomma... You and Appa sure don't show it."

"Come home NOW! I don't like it when your out!"

"Eomma, I'm really tired of this! Why are you so interested in where I am now? You know what, Whatever, I'll come home! I won't be surprised if your in your room asleep or working."

     Before she could say anything else I hung up the phone. All of the guys were looking at me with a worried face. "I'm leaving." I said and walked off before they could say anything more. Night had already swallowed the sun and traded it for a moon. It was cold outside but I was to angry to care. "JAE JUNG!" I turned around to see that Dongho was coming after me. I decided to stop and wait for him. "What happened?" He asked me with a worried expression. "My parents. That's what happened. They all of a sudden act like they care now... I just don't get them." I said to him looking forward to what was in front of me. "Oh, I see. Are you alright?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's not like it's anything bad." I looked at him looking at me. I turned my head away. "So where are the other guys, I would have thought they would come along with you." I said messing with my hands. "Oh them... I told them to stay back." He mumbled to me messing with his hair. I smiled a bit. "Oh, I see. Well, I'll see you later Dongho.. Bye." I said waving my hand and walker faster than he. Before I knew it he was at my side again. "I'm not letting you walk in the dark, I'll walk you home." I looked at him again and then nodded, I wasn't looking to argue that notion.

     "Did you have fun today Jae Jung?" "Ne! I had a lot of fun with you all! I really love how you guys can so easily get me out of my shell!" I admitted to him. "Oh, Can I ask you something?" "Hm..?" I was looking at the moon up above of us, It was so big, it was like the moon was just looking at us at the moment, with that blotchy face it had at least. "Why were so freaked out when we saw you earlier today." I stopped looking at the moon and tilted my head. 'What should I tell him?' I thought panicking a bit. "Oh, I was just freaked out by this dream I had earlier in the day." I blurted out without even realizing that I actually did. "What was it about?" Dongho asked me. I started to panic. "Don't remember." I said quickly trying to keep the real truth away from him. "That's good you forgot about it.." Dongho replied to me. Finally, we reached my house. All the lights were on and I let out a big sigh. "Thanks for taking me home Dongho. I appreciate it!" I said to him slightly bowing. Dongho smiled at me. "It's nothing." "Okay... I'll see you later then!" I waved at him and then walked away. "Jae Jung!" I heard Dongho blurt from Behind me. "Hm?"

~ Dongho's Point Of View ~

     "Jae Jung!" I blurted out before she walked into her door. She turned around to look at me. "Hm?" she replied. I walked up to her and hugged her. I hugged her tight, it wasn't until a while after until she exchanged my hug. I smiled and began to blush a bit. "I'll text you later." I said to her. She nodded and ran into her house. I stayed in that spot for a while and walked off with thoughts of her rushing through my head.

"I think I fell for Jae Jung..."


 

 

Hey KissMe's!

Sorry I haven't written in a while! I was to busy to write anything!

Mihanae for not writing! I hope this long chapter will make up  for it!!!!!!!

Next Chapter will come out soon I PROMISE~ :D

Comment

and

Subscribe~

-Taemin_SHINee