Revealing The Mastermind .

I like you ,

" We've been looking for them for the past few hours , let's leave this to the police .. " Soohyun said , with a sigh .

Yes , the rest of U-kiss had been searching the whole amusement park for the two poor boys , but they just couldn't find them . All hope was lost ..
Eli broke down , for the umpteenth time that day , blaming himself for everything . Everyone hurt to see him that way .

They all decided to go home instead of the dorm , so Manager sent them back with their van . The atmosphere was dark with either Eli looking out of the window worriedly , or Kiseop breaking down in some points of time . Everyone couldn't stop praying for their safety . 

----------

/ In the kidnapper's van /

" Sir , seems like the rest of them have left . Do we go now ? " one of his men said .

" What do you think then ? Wait here till they come back ? Move the ing van . " He snapped .

" Mffmhhh , Kkkeee-kebinnn ! " Dongho tried to mouth out .

Kevin had just woken up , and was still confused as he was blindfolded AND muted . He heard Dongho , and tried to loosen the blindfold on his face . For some reason , he succeeded , and helped Dongho pull his off with his teeth . Kevin finally understood , it was really a kidnap incident .

-Kevin's POV- 

Where can these people take us to ? Who hates us so much to the extreme ? Why ? We are currently safe but what wil happen later ? Eli ... will i ever get to see you again ? I don't want my life to end , i don't want to not see you anymore , Eli , i love you , please save me !  

-End-

The van with the two poor boys drove on , and reached an abandoned house . The men pulled the two weary boys roughly , and entered the place . 
The room was dark and they couldnt see a thing . It seemed that the house was empty and they felt tiny as they started to have wild thoughts that many people are looking at them .


" Stop pushing me ! " Kevin wailed . He was too tired and frustrated . Perhaps he really was afraid . One of the men slapped him hard , and he cringed . 

" Don't touch my hyung ! " Dongho shouted . He should protect his hyung from getting hurt .

" Well well well ..... still acting hero when you're not in a good position eh ? " A familliar voice approached . 

Somebody was walking towards them slowly , emerging from the darkness .

" No ..... " Kevin worked out his eyes , he couldn't believe what he saw .

" Ki ... KIBUM HYUNG ? " Dongho stammered .

" No , i'm not your hyung anymore . Ever since that day . " Kibum said .

He looked different than before , he wasn't the cheeky and dorky Kibum anymore . His face had the word ' revenge ' written all over , his eyes was not sparkling and glimming anymore , it was full of hatred .

" Kibum ? Why ? " The two confused boys whispered ..


------------------------

OH HAI EVERYBODY . DO NOT HIT ME , i'm in the wrong okay okay sorryyyyyyy ! I really didn't have time and forgot about it ! >< I will try my best to update ! Oh , and drama is coming in the next few chaps :3 ppyonggg !
.