It's a date !

I like you ,

" OH MY GOSH LOOK , LOOK AT THEM ! " Soohyun screamed upon opening Eli's room .

Kevin had his legs wrapped around Eli , who had only slept for a few hours , and looked like a log . They were both sleeping soundly , and Dongho snapped a picture of them with his DSLR camera . The commotion was getting louder and Eli woke up . He ruffled his hair and winced .

" SCANDAL ~ " Hoon teased , and that was when Eli finally found out the awkward position he was in . He blushed furiously and tried to wake the sleeping angel up . After a while of shaking , Kevin yawned and sat up . He looked cutely innocent when he found everyone in the room .
" Yah , Kevin woo , you trying to Eli ? " Dongho said when sitting on the edge of the bed .
Kevin was still unsure of what was happening and Eli just shoved him into the washroom and made him wash up . The others too went out to prepare for breakfast and stuff . Eli missed the position he was in a while ago , but couldn't do anything about it .

" So what are we going to do today ? " AJ said , stuffing pancakes into his mouth . They were having their brunch , the usuals : pancakes dipped in honey syrup with milk . All prepared by motherly member of the group , Kiseop . Kevin got to the dining table last , being the I-need-to-look-good-in-the-morning-type- . He pecked Kiseop on the lips and said with his aeygyo " thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu ! "

It was Day 2 of their break , and they wouldn't want to miss this chance . They made a list of places to go , like Lotte World , the Zoo , Busan Beach etc . Everyone voted for their ideal place , and the most votes landed on Lotte World , one of Korea's popular amusement park . Soohyun then ordered everyone to bring at least a few thousand won , and to get ready before early afternoon . He then called his manager hyung to inform him about their plans for the day and requested for their van to pick them up .

-------------

The sun shone brightly and there weren't much people at the well-known amusement park as it was a weekday . Members of U-kiss wore casual clothes as manager mentioned before that they didn't have to really hid themselves and should enjoy . The boys arrived at the entrance and bought the tickets . They decided that it would be better for them to split up into smaller groups . So , Soohyun , Kiseop and Dongho formed a group , AJ and Hoon another , and lastly Eli together with Kevin . Dongho grabbed a map from the ticket counter and scooted off with the other two . AJ and Hoon strolled in .
Before Eli and Kevin could set off , they were called back by their chauffeur .

" Your manager passed some cash to me and told me to give it to the members for you guys to spend . I guess the others are already gone , so you might as well keep it for yoursleves . " the chauffeur chuckled . Kevin flashed his pretty smile and thanked the driver . He clung his hands onto Eli's and skipped into the ' playground for the day ' .

As Eli and Kevin explored the park , Eli said " Hey Kev , you know , you sleep-talked last night . "
" Really ? What did i say ? " Kevin replied , eyes glued onto the water boat ride that was further down the path .
" Because of you , i know your deeeeeep secret ~ " Eli teased .
" Alright thennn , whatever it is , don't tell anyone ~ " Kevin highered his pitch , making him look like a fool .
" But Eli , " Kevin stopped his steps , " can we play with that one ? " he said , pointing over to the ride that said " Lovebird's Adventure , dead or alive " . It was a boat ride for couples and was a little bit horrifying , the entrance was covered in fake spider webs and bats .

" But it's for lovers ! " Eli protested , he didn't want to get soaked .
" Please Eli ? Pleaaaaaaaase ? " Kevin pouted .
" Okay fine , " Eli gave in . He couldn't bear to say no to such an adorkable kid . Besides , he thought , maybe through this boat ride i can get closer to Kev ! He smiled to himself .

" Kev , you sure about this ? " Eli said , when the staff buckled their seatbelts for them . They were in a ' boat ' that contained a few skeleton heads inside .

" I think i'm scared . Eotokke ? "

" The first pair of birds are now on their flight towards the lair of the bats ! Hold on tight ! " Someone spoked over the speakers .

Kevin grabbed Eli's hand tightly like his life clung on to him . Eli gave himself a wide smile and put his hands over the younger's shoulders , assurig him that everything would be alright . Suddenly every thing was pitch black and they couldn't see a thing ( it was part of the ride ) .

" ELI ! I'M SCARED ! " Kevin screamed .

" Woah , it's okay , i got you , i got you . " Eli hugged him . The poor boy was shivering already . Now who suggested this ride , Eli thought to himself .

The boat then rocked back and forth , then slid down a slide . There were many ' bats ' flying everywhere , and creepy noises emerging from the waters . There were pairs of red eyes everywhere . And when Kevin noticed all of this , he buried himself in Eli's chest , hugging him harder . The boat continued to move and water splashed against the couple . Everything ended where they entered a lovey dovey atmosphere , and bubbles were floating in the air . Kevin got up and flashed a smile , " oh my , this is so cute ! "

' CLICK ! ' A light flashed . A picture of Elvin was taken . The boat finally stopped , Eli unbuckled their seatbelts and Kevin pulled him off the boat .

" Geez , that was scary . " Kevin mumbled .

" I heard that ~ " Eli teased , and Kevin couldn't stop blushing as he was utterly embarrassed . How could he be afraid when he suggested the ride ? Pabo , he thought . Both of them walked to the counter to check on their pictures , still holding hands .

" omo omo , i look unglam ! Eeesh , i don't wanna buy them Eli ." Kevin said , covering his face . Eli made him go check out the other souveniers at the store .

" Hi , i would like two of 56233C . Both to be passport sized please . " Eli politely said to the staff at the counter .

" Here you go , you two look very sweet ! " Eli bowed and went over to his ' lover ' , hiding the photos in his back pocket .

--------------------------

" Hyung , are you afraid of heights ? " Hoon asked .

" Nah , you ? "

" Nope , that's why i'm eye-ing on this one ! " Hoon slightly exclaimed , pointing over to a rollercoaster .

" Why wait ? Let's go then ! " AJ held Hoon's hand and ran to the entrance .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes : Wow , i've got new subscribers . Thankyou so much ! (: And the views are growing too ! Thankyouuu ! I'll do my best ! C: Ahhh ~ I think i'm gonna start on all the other couples too ! (: Oh and there's a group of three ! I wonder if it's gonna be a triangle love . ^^