Victim Number 2

I like you ,

AN / SORRY THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT . D: Due to lack of comments and subscribers .___. and also to the fact that i cannot work my brains .

-------------

/Dongho's POV/

My head hurts ...... wait why am i blindfolded ? The last thing i knew , i was knocked out . My hands and legs , they're tied ? Am i being kidnapped ? 

" Anybody out there ? ANYONE ? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ! LET ME GO ! " I screamed my lungs out . 

Someone hit me on the head hard , " Shut up , you're being noisy , do i have to tape your mouth ? " 

" Who are you ? What do you want ? " I shouted .

" I'm just doing orders . You deserved it . Your whole u-kiss deserves it . Just wait till the end , surprises awaits you all . " 

" Don't hurt my hyungs ! Don't you dare ! " 

He slapped me . I was about to say something and he taped my mouth , muffling my words .

Who would want to hurt U-kiss ? We haven't offended anyone .... or is this the same person who wanted to kidnap Hoon the other time ? What do i do ........ Hyungs ... save me .

-------------

In the meantime , Eli and Kevin were hurriedly walking around , in hopes to search for their maknae . 

" Eli ? You look lost . " Kevin looked at him .

" Nothing , i'm just worried for Dongho . " It was a lie . He couldn't stop wondering if Kevin likes Dongho . He seemed to be extremely concerned for him . 

" Okay .. Elii , i'll go to the washroom . Wait here alright ? Contact by phone . " And he slowly walked off . 

Eli sat down at a bench and ventured to his thoughts .

/ Kevin's POV /

Poor Dongho , why is he missing ? He's the only one i can speak to . The only one i can trust , well except for Eli .
Now that Hoon and AJ have revealed that they're not straight , maybe my love for Eli won't be such a surprise ? 

/ End of POV / 

Kevin walked out of the toilet when a guy went to him and asked for directions . 

" Excuse me , may i know where the carpark is ? My girlfriend is there but i don't know the way . Can you please bring me there ? " 

The kind Kevin nodded and brought him to the carpark the end of the amusement park . When they reached , the man suddenly knocked him at the back of his head and he passed out .

------

" Boss , the girly one is here . " The man carried Kevin into the van and put him next to Dongho . 

" Girly one ? KEVIN HYUNG ? THEY KIDNAPPED KEVIN HYUNG ? OH NO ! " Dongho thought . He tried to shout but the tape shut him off .  He prayed that thje rest of U-kiss will save them and at the same time be safe .

--------

" Eli ? " Soohyun said , walking over to him . He and Kiseop happened to walk past .

" Y..yeah ? " Eli responded , snapping out of his thoughts .

" Where's Kevin ? Why do you look so lost ? " Kiseop asked .

" Oh he .. he went to the toilet . WAIT NO . HE'S BEEN GONE FOR , " he checked his watch , then gulped . 

" half an hour ! " He exclaimed , and ran to the nearest toilet , but it was empty . 

 He looked around frantically , and ran around everywhere . 

Eli couldn't stop blaming himself , for Kevin has been kidnapped .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADAAAAA . Is this short ? Oh well , i was running out of ideas , so i pushed forward my plan . :b I hope this is recieving love , WHY SO MANYY SILENT READERSS D: PLEASEEEEE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE , you people hurting my feelings . Nah just joking . ^^ Okay comment and subscribe ! Oh and if you're a Hyuna / Hyunseung fan , feel free to check out my other fanfic . I just started on it . Heheh . Ppyonggg !