ert

How to Not Die

“What the hell do you want?” Hanbin asked with a cold voice.Nari just gave him an annoyed look.

“I don’t have any clothes to change into.”

“Why are you telling me?Tell Hanbyul or something.” As he went to close the door,she slipped her arm in the doorway.

“I did,her clothes are too small for me,she’s even tinier than I am.” Nari sighed.Can’t tell if she’s twenty-two or ten,she’s so tiny!When he went to go get something for her,he muttered something about being a charity.Looking in his closet,he found a simple black hoodie and threw it to her.When she caught it,she stared at it hesitantly.

“Hurry up and get out!” He yelled in irritation.She looked up and sneered.When she left,she slammed the door slightly.As she walked into her room,she lifted up her shirt to change.

“Hey Haneul,there’s this guy-” Hanbin started as he opened the door to Nari’s room before he looked over to see her toned stomach and the edge of her bra.She shoved her shirt back down and stifled a scream.He slammed her door shut with his face cherry red.

“Oppa?” Hanbyul stopped in her tracks when she heard a door slamming.She spotted her brother and then realized he was bright red.She chuckled when she noticed it was Nari’s room. “What’d you do?Walk in on her?” A sly grin taking over her sweet features.

“I-Uh-Well-” His words came out in stutters.She started to double over at her brother,the calm,collected,and stoic Hanbin,red faced and stuttering.He got up and gave her a glare,face still red,and walked away to his study.Nari opened the door to her room to find Hanbyul laying on the ground laughing.

“Unni?Are you okay?”

“I am,” Hanbyul said,barely controlling her laughter,”but Binnie oppa isn’t!” Once again she burst out in laughter.Nari looked at Hanbyul with a strange look and crept around her form on the ground.She sat down on the couch in the living room and looked around.Their living room was as big as her entire apartment.No,she wasn’t poor,she just didn’t think that owning a huge house just for herself was worth it.But as she thought about it she realized when you help the travel of drugs,you can kind of do whatever you want.

She stood up to go look for a book and scanned the shelves.At this time,Hanbin stepped out of his study to grab a file which was hidden between the pages of a large book.He stopped in his tracks when he saw Nari standing in front of the bookshelf with his hoodie stopping a few inches down her legs.It loosely hugged her gentle curves and made her look both cute and y.He shook his head like it would shake out the feeling.He looked back up and saw her start to take out a book.The book.He frantically ripped her hand away from the spine of the book.She snapped her head to him in surprise.When she realized what he did,she gave him a glare.

“You can’t read this one.Choose something else.” He said sternly.Nari glowered at him before picking one reluctantly and disappearing into her room.He sighed with relief and took the book into his study.

+ + +

The rays of the sun gleamed into her room as Nari groggily opened her eyes up.She tried to turn around to get out of the sun before she realized someone was keeping her down.She gasped and looked over at the person’s face.She was about to scream before he opened his eyes.

“Excuse me.” Her voice came out strained. He opened his eyes up wider and realized he was caging her.He smiled and his eyes folded into crescents.

“Hey,name’s Bobby.” His voice was laced with sleepiness.

“Well,Bobby,can you please get off me before I scream that I’m being ually harassed?” She asked,agitated.He grinned before slowly releasing his hold on her.”Can you get off my bed?”

“Nah.Not really feelin like it.” He responded in a casual manner,sitting up,as if he wasn’t invading her personal space.She opened my mouth to protest when he gently pressed his lips onto hers.Her eyes widened and she stiffened up.She pushed his body off her’s and jumped out of the bed.She rushed out of the room in search for Hanbyul.As she was rushing past,she smashed into something and fell over.And that something just groaned.Wait,what?She looked down to see Hanbin inches from her face.

“Ah,Hanbin!” Bobby’s voice called from down the hall, “How could you steal my girlfriend!” She jumped off of Hanbin quickly and her eyes trailed over to Bobby.Nari looked between the two boys;one with a devilish smirk and one who was groaning in pain.
    “I’m not trying to steal her,and since when did you have a girlfriend?” He stood up with a small smirk,matching Bobby’s.

“Can you please explain why the hell Bobby was in my bed?” Nari screeched.Hanbin glared at Bobby as he chuckled.

“Seriously dude?” Hanbin sighed in exasperation.Nari muttered curses as she dragged herself to Hanbyul’s room.”Did you seriously-”

“Yeah,and don’t start to lecture me,Hanbin.It just wastes time.”

“I don’t need you to get thrown in jail for ual harassment” Bobby laughed at Hanbin’s genuine look of seriousness.

“What,are you jealous?” Hanbin gave him a weird look.

“No,why would you think that?”

“Right,right,you’re totally not interested in her,and that’s totally not the reason you were blushing when she was on top of you.” Bobby muttered as he pushed past Hanbin.All Hanbin could do was stare at Bobby’s back.

+ + +

“Pleaseeee!!!PLEASE JUST DRIVE ME TO ING WORK!” Nari screamed,almost to the point of tears.

“Aigoo,so desperate just to go to work.” Bobby shook his head playfully,hiding his smile.Nari gave him a pout and clung onto his arm.

“I’ll do anything.” She pleaded.Bobby let his smile shine through and laughed when an idea popped into his head.

“Call me oppa.”

“Okay,oppa.” She smiled.

“And,date me.” He winked at her and leaned into her face.

“NOPE,SORRY !” She pushed his chest away and he jokingly pouted.

“Worth a shot.” He cracked another smile. “Hanbin isn’t letting you out of the house anyways.” Nari’s expression fell and she sighed.,how is this going to work?I don’t have any of my stuff and no one can send them without having them get looked through.!

“Can I at least have my phone?” She asked dejectedly.Bobby fished around his pockets and pulled it out.She sighed in relief as she pulled up Mino’s number. “When do I get my stuff from home?”  

“Jinhwan hyung is going to get your stuff tomorrow,is what I heard Hanbin say.” Bobby said as he looked up from his phone.Hearing his name,a boy about the same height as Nari poked his head into the kitchen.

“Oh!So you’re the new girl!” He grinned.Nari smiled back at him seeing how joyous he was.Jinhwan started to ramble on about his hobbies and Nari’s mood brightened even further.

+ + +

“YOU BASTARD!WHAT THE HELL IS ING ‘BED OPPA’?” Nari shrieked out.

“Jagi,you need to calm down.” Bobby smiled as he gently pat Nari’s shoulder.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!I HAVE A MUCH BETTER SEVEN LETTER DESCRIPTION FOR YOU!” She screamed again as she changed his contact name to ‘ert’.When she clicked save,Bobby snatched her phone out of her hands and changed it back as he held the phone just out of her reach.

“You guys need to shut the hell up!” Hanbin yelled out as he walked past.

“HANBIN!PLEASE GET BOBBY TO STOP!!” Nari ran over to pull on Hanbin’s arm.

“Aigoo,jagiya~” Bobby cooed as he plucked Nari off of Hanbin,who was very thankful, and held her like a little kid as she thrashed around.

“Yah!Bobby let me go!”

“‘Yah’?My name isn’t ‘Yah’!” Bobby dropped her onto the floor and started to tickle her.Hearing her soft giggles,Hanbin turned around.As he watched them,Hanbin felt a weird feeling creeping onto him.He shook it off as he turned back and entered his study.

+ + +

Jinhwan slid the keycard into the slot and walked into the small apartment.

“Mmm,smells like magnolias.” He looked at the list that Nari requested to not forget.

  • Shampoo and Rinse
  • Perfume
  • Jewelry box
  • Pack of files on the desk
  • Laptop
  • Rock to throw at Bobby

Jinhwan sighed as he looked around. “Better get started.”

+ + +

“Sunbae,she could get killed because of us.”

“Then make her important.Show them she’s a significant in your life.They’ll help if they know that.”


Sooo,how was it?I love this so far but I feel like it is moving a little fast but whatever,it's just my style lmao.Love you guys <3