Chapter 7

Life As BTS' Stylist

"Helllooooooo?" Minah continued shouting. "MinAh..." her bestfriend interrupted, "he didn't answer did he?" while laughing. MinAh put her phone down on the table and shrunk her eyes at Seohee "You don't even know who I was calling though" she said and burst into a strange laughter that only drunk people do. You know it. "It's not hard to guess, idiot" Seohee replied sighing, "You've been talking about 'Him' for the past 2 hours." she continued. "I'm just gonna give you advice as a bestfriend. Three things you need to do right now. Move on, don't fall for him again, and just work professionally because you might never get such a work opportunity again. Also because a man who broke your heart once will do it again and don't forget dating is prohibited " Seohee looked at MinAh and saw the wasted form staring at her fascinated. "What?" Seohee asked confused. "Nothing. You're just really cool sis' heuheuhe" Seohee seriously pondered the idea of leaving this idiot alone in a bar, but then remembered she might get killed when this person is sober again. "Okay child, let's leave now." Seohee spoke as if she's talking to a toddler, that's the mental level MinAh was at right now. "I don't want to." MinAh pouted. "I said. Let's. Leave." Seohee demanded "Don't make me do something I don't want to do." "Oh, mommy, I'm so scared" Minah mocked. That's where Seohee's patience stops. Seohee got up and did what she had to. She grabbed MinAh by her hair and pulled her out of the bar. "Ow Ow Ow Ow! Stop It! Stop!!" MinAh yelled in pain. "No. TAXII." Seohee tried to get a taxi while still holding on to MinAh's head in one hand. "You're paying for the fee." Seohee said as she put MinAh in the taxi and told the driver her address. 

MinAh paid, not knowing if she paid extra or too little and got out of the taxi staggering before she got an grip on walking again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MinAh paid, not knowing if she paid extra or too little and got out of the taxi staggering before she got an grip on walking again. She walked into her building and when she arrived to her level she saw someone standing in front of her door. MinAh walked closer to observe who it was when the person called out "What happened? I got a missed call from you but you didn't answer when I called you. Are you okay?" MinAh broke into laughter before talking. "That's too cliché brain, think of something better." she murmured to herself and in an instant the male, Jin, was gone like smoke. MinAh was used to having hallucinations when she was drunk but now she'd learned to control them to separate reality from fiction. It was obvious Jin would never be standing there in the first place. The phone call was never even received from the other side. His phone number had changed a week after he broke up with her. MinAh took a random shot at guessing it was because she constantly called him pathetically during that week but he never once answered. MinAh lazily too off her shoes and went straight to her bedroom, not even bothering to change her clothes, she jumped on the bed and let slumber sink into her.

Phone calls. Phone calls. Phone calls. Why was she constantly being woken up by phone calls nowadays? MinAh wondered to her self before. On top of that, her head was pounding louder than a bass drum, hangovers are the worst. MinAh threw her hands on her night table but didn't fell her phone. MinAh realized the sound was coming from her pockets so she grabbed and answered. "Hey drunko, didn't you say you start work today?" Seohee spoke in a teasing manner and then MinAh opened her eyes wider than a deer in realization. "HOLY ! I LOVE YOU KIM SEOHEE. I OWE YOU" "You've been owing me since before 2010 but I haven't seen nothing from you. I have to go now bye."  Seohee quickly said before hanging up. MinAh got up and quickly put on clothes and raced to the washroom ignoring her massive headache. She washed her face and brushed her teeth quickly and just when she was about to apply makeup, she remembered that the company told her to not apply much makeup on because she cant stand out which is pretty dumb in her opinion. She applied BB cream, eyeliner, mascara and some lip gloss. She checked her phone to look at the email Mr. Jeong said he's going to send. "Monday, June 6th, 2016: KBS Broadcasting station 9:00 A.M (You will be picked up at 8:30 A.M)" MinAh let out a huge sigh or relief when she realized she still has 13 minutes to be picked up, enough time to eat a quick breakfast. She went to her kitchen and took out some milk and cereal. The fastest breakfast. MinAh checked the time while eating and she had 6 minutes left. She got up and took a painkiller before grabbing her stuff and heading out of her apartment. She stood outside her building and noticed a black van pulling in which in fact looked really big, MinAh knew it was here to pick her up but she wondered if the idols were inside as well. "You're Park MinAh right?" a cute chubby man asked from the driver's seat as he rolled down the window. "Yes, I am." MinAh replied politely. First impressions matter, she thought to herself. "Okay. Hop in, we don't have much time to get to the building before all the fans get there." The stranger replied instantly in a hurry. MinAh wasted no time in hopping into the van.

To MinAh's surprise, the idols were not in the van but instead, 4 other girls and  and a guy sitting. "Where are the boys?" MinAh asked in curiosity. "Oh, they don't travel with us. They have to film for shows in the van sometimes so only 2 staff members travel with them. One manager and a random staff. Also, there's 7 of them so there's no way we can all fit in there." One of the girls answered her question. "My name is Na HyeJin by the way, but you can call me Jessie." she continued. She sure was bubbly and energetic. "I'm Park MinAh." "I like your eyes." Jessie said. "Thank you. What are your names?" I asked the rest of the girls. "I'm EunJae." said one of them. Although she was sitting, she seemed to be really tall, which made me envy her. "I'm Bora. The boring one." said the girl sitting in corner. Her introduction made MinAh chuckle. "She really is." added Jessie shaking her head and in response Bora only shrugged. "I'm Minrae." The last girl added. They all seemed to be nice girl. "Oh, and I'm Jaeyoung." a husky voice startled her. It was the driver from earlier but it was going to take time to adjust how deep his voice was in contrast to his cutely looks.

 

୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ

Another short chapter. ha. The only thing that inspired me to write this is A TO THE U TO G TO THE STD. Yes. Yoongis mixtape.