Chapter 3

Life As BTS' Stylist

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

What the hell.. ugh... why did I put my alarm as this song? Wait... what time is it? I checked the clock and it was exactly 2:12 p.m.

Damn it. I sleep like a pig and I can't deny it. I got up and washed my nasty looking morning face. What? I admit, I'm not the prettiest but I don't care. I took a shower and wore my favourite type of clothes of course, a nice baggy hoodie with sweat pants. Now, time to eat breakfast... or lunch. I opened the fridge only to be welcomed by the cold air alone. I forgot to go grocery shopping! Aish, so annoying. Good thing there's a supermarket near the apartment. I grabbed my phone, the most important thing of course, put on some random shoes and left the house.

When I got to the supermarket I bought some triangle kimbap and sat by the window as I devoured the average tasting kimbap. As I was getting to my third kimbap I got a text. "Don't forget. 8 P.M, Lara Restaurant. -Jin" I completely forgot! So this is what sleeping for 11 hours does to me. I looked at the time and it was only 3:30 p.m. That's good, I have a lot of time to get ready. Now, back to finishing my kimbap.

I went back home and straight up to my room to pick an outfit for today. To be honest, I'd rather just wear my typical clothes but since he chose a nice restaurant and it seemed like he has something important to tell me -which kind of scares me- I need to wear something more... glamorous as people call it. I looked in my closet and it was almost impossible to miss what I should wear because they stand out from the rest of my clothes of course. Good thing I have a cutesy sister who gives me her clothes. I took out the high waist red skirt that reaches up to above my knees and a long white sleeved crop top which lies right above the skirt, thankfully doesn't expose my stomach because I dislike tops like that. I just noticed I look like I'm about to go to a Christmas party so I picked out a black and white infinity scarf. I picked out a black clutch bag. As for the shoes, I decided to wear black ankle boots. Also for the makeup... well, I can't possibly worry about that considering I'm majoring in make up. Perfect. Now I can just watch around 2 episodes of my kdrama, He Who Comes From The Stars and then I'll get ready.

*TWO HOURS LATER; 6:30 P.M*

Well, that was an interesting staring contest in this episode. Now, before I forget, time to get ready! I'm not sure if it should be a yay or nay but let's think positive MinAh!

I got my outfit on but I think I need to start working out a bit because it was pretty difficult to zip that skirt up. I applied my makeup on, casual eyeliner and mascara but made sure to make my face stand out with red lipstick. As I was about to do my hair I receive a text "Don't forget. 8 P.M, Lara Restaurant. -Jin" Seriously? Did this guy put the message on automatic or something? "Yes I know I'll be there, Jin Umma.  -Minah He sure is an adorable eating potato. hehe. I was expecting another text back since he usually always replies to my texts but no text came. Strange. I curl my hair from the front slightly to make it look natural and by the time I was done everything it was 7:30 P.M.

I walk out of my building to the bus stop. I would take a taxi but what's the point of wasting so much money when it's not far away? I put my earphones in and started listening to music and in a bit the bus arrived. I hoped on the bus and sat by the window. I was about to fall asleep around 15 minutes later but something perked my ears. -NEXT STOP: Donsandaero- That's my stop! I got off and walked to the restaurant.

I didn't think it'd be a pretty long walk. It's currently 8:05 P.M. Wow, I'm usually more late, props to me. I walked into the restaurant and told the server I'm with Jin since he probably made a reservation. The lady walked me to my table and I saw Jin sitting down as he had an expression on his face I couldn't exactly read. It was like sadness and sadness put together... Now I know there's something wrong and we're not exactly here for a date. "Hey Jin!" I called out to him as I sat down facing him on the table. "Oh, you're here!" he almost instantly washed off the expression he had earlier and looked happy, but I knew it was fake.

"What do you want to order? I heard the Shish Kebab tastes good here." Jin asked me excitedly. I almost started to believe that he was actually happy but I remembered that it's food he's talking about right now. Of course he'd be happy. I hated him acting fake. I knew it was pretty serious and I just wanted him to cut to the chase although I was nervous.

"Jin why did you call me here today?" I dead panned. I'm not the type of person to just act ignorant and hide from the truth because it'll eventually find me. "MinAh... Can we eat first and then talk?" Jin asked me disappointedly. Now he's the one trying to hide from the situation whatever it is right now.

"No. Jin you know me, I don't like people who beat around the bush. I know there's something you need to tell me. Just tell me" I need him to tell me what it is so I can get this burden off my chest and so I can know the worst possible scenario I'm thinking of is just my imagination.

Jin had a neutral expression now and told me words that shot like a sword through my heart. "I'm... Breaking up with you MinAh."

I couldn't believe my ears right now. There's no way. He showed absolutely no signs of wanting to break up with me so why? "Why? What have I done? Is it my bad habits? What have I done for you to want to break up with me Jin?" Tears were threatening to fall down my face but I denied them. I can't lose my composure now.

"MinAh you haven't done anything wrong. It's me. I can't be with you anymore." Jin replied back. "Is this some sort of drama? Don't give me such lame excuses Jin. I'm not stupid." Seriously, What type of scripted words are these? "MinAh. I got accepted into a management company. I'm gonna be training and I won't have time to see you anymore... It simply won't work out." He said. I'm happy that he got into an entrainment company but what reason is that to break up with me? It's fine if we can't see each other anymore as often. I have my studies too, I feel like he's hiding something from me and I hate that I'm doubting him the slightest bit right now.

"Are you lying to me?" I asked sincerely as a tear finally fell. "I'm not believe me, I'm so sorry MinAh... I really lo-" I stopped him midway through his sentence. "Don't your dare tell me you love me you bastard! If you really loved me you would break up with me for an entertainment company!"

"MinAh..." He was at a loss of words. So I was right.

"I hate you, you bastard. Don't ever show up in front of me or even call me again." I said was shaky voice while sobbing.

"I'm sorry." He said and it pierced right through my heart.

I looked at him hoping for him to tell me this is some sort of twisted joke. Nothing. Nothing came out of his mouth. "I hope you'll be happy in your video streamed life." I got up and stormed off and I didn't know that'd be literally the last time I see him.
 

 

--------------------------------

Hello guys I just wanted to state that I actually started this book on Wattpad but decided to start posting it here too so yeh bai bai and please leave a comment on how you feel about this story.