Chapter 6

Life As BTS' Stylist

7 boys had walked in. That was all it took to crush her dreams and make her fall apart again as she observed their faces closely. That person was standing there in front of her. Kim Seok Jin. Their gazes met for a slight second and MinAh saw the shock in his eyes before he instantly looked away.
MinAh felt like she was on an emotional roller coaster with all the different emotions and thoughts going through her head. Sad, confused, heartbroken, bitter. But what was dominating all of those emotions was fury. As she was trying to process everything around her and if this was another nightmare or not, he spoke. 

"Director" his voice. It crashed her train of thoughts. "I need to.. head out for a second if you'll excuse me for a bit." The director gave him a nod and he instantly left and once again MinAh was feeling furious. "BANG! TAN! Nice to meet we are Bangtan Boys!" They all said in perfect unison which gave Minah goose bumps. She tried to calm herself and gather up courage to speak. "Hello, I'm Park MinAh, your new makeup artist and stylist." She tried to be as bright and enthusiastic as possible. The boys took turns introducing their names and a boy named Min Yoongi aka Suga introduced Jin at the end. MinAh had a mini inside laugh at the stage name. Suga and J-Hope? V? One letter name... that was new to her. "Excuse me, can I call you sis you seem so cool! And you're also pretty!" Kim Taehyung beamed as she remembered him as the boy playing with the panda stuffed animal a few days ago, or was it yesterday? She couldn't help but cringe at his cuteness. 

"I guess so." She deadpanned. "Can I please go to the washroom for a second?" She couldn't care less anymore. MinAh felt the urge to confront Jin now. "This Sis right here always needs to use the washroom. I hope she knows where it is this time." Jimin joked but no one other than him and Taehyung giggled. MinAh didn't wait for the answer knowing it was going to be a yes and left. As she was running through the halls looking for a sign of Jin she was getting ready to slap the out of him and it took all mental strength to stop herself. Finally. There he was just standing on one of the balconies. 

MinAh walked up closer to him half nervous half mad. "Jin. Long time." She called out with no emotion. He instantly turned around looking as if life had been drained from his face. "Yeah. How have you been?" He managed to voice out after a five-second wait which felt like an eternity to MinAh. All of a sudden she felt anger again. "Good. Amazing. Fantastic. In fact, Fabulous. I couldn't have asked for more. I mean it's always been on my bucket list to get hired where my ex-boyfriend works. Better check that one off. What about you? You're probably doing very well after all you go-" "Stop." Jin cut her off seeming frustrated. "Me? Why should I?" She argued. "Did I ask for you to come work here?" Jin argued back and MinAh's face flared-up. "I know you didn't. As much as I would love to quit this job right now it would only make me as cowardly as someone else and we all obviously know who." She medium yelled at Jin.

"MinAh, you're being an ." Jin raged.
"You're the reason for it." She shouted.

"Let's just stop now." He surrendered finally. "Fine." MinAh agreed. MinAh wondered why couldn't she work for any other artist. Anyone but him. Jin started walking back to the meeting room and MinAh followed him. "You're supposed to be in a relationship to get this job." Jin said as if he was making small conversation but MinAh didn't know if he was trying to pick on her nerves or not. "Who said I didn't?" She answered arrogantly and saw a flash of hurt across his face and instead of feeling guilty, she felt in power. That day still haunted her everyday. All of their memories together chased after her every night. She hated him. Despised him. But still had once loved him.

They arrived at the meeting room and MinAh asked if there was anything else to go over. "You can go now if you want your schedule will be sent to your email but just know that you'll be starting tomorrow." Mr. Jeong said. MinAh excused herself and left the building. The first thing she did was call her best friend, Min Seohee, to a fast food place. She needed to eat right now more than ever. 

"What's wrong?" Seohee questioned as MinAh dug her face into the sandwich combo she bought. She took time to swallow food before explaining how she's working with that head as she considered him now. "No way. Just when you were forgetting about him." Seohee spoke in awe and MinAh wanted to just punch someone "Exactly my point." "This won't do. I need to get you a blind date right now to get you meeting someone new. Also, can you please stop eating so quickly it's as if you haven't ate in years." Once again, Sohee tried to hook up MinAh with someone she most probably won't be interested in. "Yes I know what you're gonna say 'I'm still young, I have all the time I need to meet someone'" Seohee recited the sentence how someone would recite math rules. "You know me so well, why bother asking." MinAh joked as she finished up her food. She didn't want to go home yet, not until her mind was at rest. 

Then an idea rose to her. Alcohol was just what she needed at a time like this. "Seohee, this won't do. We need some drinks, well I do actually, but you need to come with me I don't want to be alone." MinAh gave a drinking one shot gesture and Seohee felt as if she didn't really have a choice but to agree. 

MinAh spent 2 hours drinking and now she was completely wasted. Seohee tried several times to take her home but she wouldn't budge. She knew what to expect next. MinAh to pour her heart out and rage at the person she has a grudge against. And it starts when Seohee saw MinAh pick up her phone looking like a mess. "HEY HEY HEY HELLO!" MinAh shouted at her phone insanely.

TO BE CONTINUED ((:

  ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ

Told ya I'll make another chapter soon. This is the earliest I've ever updated actually. I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter I think the story should pick up a bit from here unless I'm too dumb. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you should look forward to a bit of comedy for the next chapter. 

MKAY BYEEEZ

-Val

-Val