Story 3: The Day I Became a Bigbang Member

LEE SIBLINGS

"Are you really sure you wanted to do thi Seunghyun?" Appa asked me for the 10th time. 

We are currently discussing my transfer to Seoul because of my dream to be an artist. I looked at him straight into the eye and nod my head. I am very much sure of my decision and I know that this is what I really would want to do.

I suddenly heard a loud bang of the door and my eyes immediately darted to Hani's room. Suddenly, I am not sure whether I wanted to do this. 

Hani and I are inseperable. Yes we fought a few times, biggest one was because of my good friend JaeSuk. But after a few weeks, we are back to normal. I haven't discussed this with her yet for I wanted to seek approval of eomma and appa first. 

"What will you do with our Hani? She will be very devastated." My mother said sadly and I have nothing else to say.

"You know how much we love you and we trust your every decision. If you really want to pursue that dream, we are with you." My father spoke up. 

My eyes are filled with tears as I hugged them both. Happy that they accepted my wish. Sad because I will them and Hani. Afraid because I am not sure what the future in Seoul will hold for me.

"Please make sure to talk with you sister. Do not worry about her. We will take good care of her." My mom said as she smiled warmly to me.

 

"Hani, it's oppa. Can I enter your room?" I asked carefully after a few knocks. 

Hani skipped dinner which worries me but my parents assured me that it will be okay. I cooked ramen, her comfort food and is planning to give it to her so she can still have something to eat.

"Come in." She said softly.

I saw her sitting with her back resting on the headboard. Her eyes puffy, her nose red. I placed the ramen in the table and rushed to her side immediately.

"Hani-yah, oppa jongmal mianhe." I said sadly while her hair. She kept her head down and suddenly, she was sobbing.

"Oppa, do you really have to leave? Do you have to go to Seoul?" She said in between tears. Her words pained me.

"Can't you just stay here? You are happy here, right?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I averted her gaze and she started to cry some more. 

We didn't talk and I just let her cry all she want.

After a few minutes, her loud cries turned to silent sobs. She wiped her tears away and asked me with trembling voice.

"Promise me you will be safe and happy. That you will call me whenever you are sick and sad. That we will still celebrate each other's birthday together. And that you will text me every day." She said sadly.

I smiled and hugged her tight. 

She is the best sister in the world.

And I would't trade her for anything else.