Chaos

Excuse me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world erupted in chaos. 

Ji Hyo screamed, and she saw Joong Ki collapse, the man too. Confused, she lunged for the gun and started to fire. 

The men started to run. Ji Hyo felt triumph wash over her, then she whipped around and saw a dark shadow of a man running towards her. Instinctively she fired, then backed away as the man dodged. Her eyes narrowed.

She looked around quickly, and flung her empty gun at the man, but with sharp senses, he leapt out of the way. He pulled his mask down, and Ji Hyo gasped. 

"Minho oppa!" She stumbled. Minho rushed forwards and grabbed her. 

"What ... Ji Hyo, what ... how ..." he managed to get out. Ji Hyo sturggled i nhis firm arms. "Joong Ki," she mumbled.

Minho turned, and saw the boy lying on the floor in a pool of blood. His heart dropped, and Ji Hyo's eyes widened. 

Ji Hyo wriggled freee, and she dropped to the ground next to her brother, tossing Minho her gun. "Keep watch." Minho grumbled under his breath. "I'm not your slave -"

"Yes you are." Ji Hyo didn't even turn, gently rolling over Joong Ki. She let out a small sigh of relief - the bullet had shot him in the shoulder, not in the head. But he had lost a lot of blood. She pulled of her black jacket, making a makeshift bandage. She turned to Minho. 

"We need to go. Now." Minho nodded, and he gently slung the unresponsive boy over his shoulder, as Ji Hyo crept into the house. Suddenly she stopped.

"Oh ."

Minho heard it at once - he started to run to the back of the garden, as far away form the house as possible, Ji Hyo sprinting close behind. A second later, there was a bright flash of light, his ears popped, and a loud boom threw the trio into the brush. 

Screams from the other neighbours were heard. 

Minho groaned, and shifted slightly. Ji Hyo was already on her feet, steadying a now awake Joong Ki. The younger boy stumbled, unsteady He glanced at Minho, and his eyes widened. He slipped behind Ji Hyo.

Minho stared through the cracks in the fence - there were crowds of people streaming from their houses towards Ji Hyo's house. 

"," Minho muttered. He stood up, grabbed Ji Hyo's hand, and crept over to a hole in the fence gate, where they jumped through. The three of them weaved past questioning people, ducking their faces so they wouldn't see, and ran.

*Minho's house*

"YOU! BOY! GET UP NOW!" a voice thundered in his ears.

Jong Kook groaned, opening his eyes. Who was it? He rolled over and stood up, hurriedly grabbing and pulling on his bullet-proof jacket as his father crashed inot his room.

Jong Kook stood to attention, fixing his eyes on his father's. Kandong was breathing heavily - there was a black eye forming on his face, and Jong Kook's thoughts immeadiately raced to his little sister, Taeyeon, and his younger brother, Minho Where were they? Were they safe?

Kandong stared furiosly at Jong Kook. He tossed a AK-47 into his hands, and Jong Kook stumbled a bit, surprised. A mission? Already?

"Find him." The order was laced with ice-cold fury, and Jong Kook internally shivered. He was mad. And not drunk, which made it even scarier.

"May ... may I ask .. what happened, Sir?" he asked tentatively. Kandong's head whipped up, and Jong Kook immeadiately regretted it. 

"It is your place to be asking questions, boy!?" Kandong roared. Jong Kook flinched, but his father didn't notice - thankfully. 

"That ... that traitor of a son betrayed us." Jong Kook's eyes widened. Minho? He did ... what?

"He left. Find him and bring him back here - alive, preferably, but dead if you must. He has something I need." Kandong's hands were balled into fists. Jong Kook froze in horror.

What?

Minho?

He had to catch, bring back, most porbably kill ... Minho?

His little brother?

And Taeyeon ... 

"Boy?" his father snapped. Jong Kook jerked upright. His father jerked his hand behind him, signalling for him to go. Jong Kook started to march out of the room, when he heard his father say, 

"And kill the Eagle girl and her brother, too."

*Ji Hyo POV*

I panted as I ran, gripping Minho's hand. Where were we? I had no idea. 

My fingers were still curled around the pistol, and my knife was dangling in its sheath at my belt. Joong Ki was running next to me, with me half supporting him. I stopped - my side was killing me.

"We ... need a place to stay ..." I managed to get out. Joong Ki needed to rest - he looked like was going to collaspe from exhaustion, and his shoulder had made him weak. We needed to get him medical attention, if not get him to hospital. Minho was tired too - I could see it in his eyes. Almost glazed over.

Minho nodded, too exhausted to speak. "Where are we?" I asked, moving closer to Joong Ki, away from Minho. I still didn't know how he managed to find me - heck, how he knew how to use a gun, and where he learned how to fight like that. It wasn't judo or taekwondo or anything like that.

It looked familiar to me though. Strangely familiar.

"Sooyoung ..." I murmered. Then louder - "Sooyoung unnie."

"What?" Joong Ki managed. His hand still gripped mine, and I gave it a reassuring squeeaze.

"Sooyoung. My best friend I ... we can trust her, I know. She lived down the next street." I remembered now - I had been to her house many times. Minho pursed his lips. "We ... can trust her?"

"Trust me, trust her." I stared back steadily. I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter