The love was born

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Seoul Hospital .

Baekhyun still uncontious while Byeol at the children ward . Byeol crying cause he afraid Baekhyun leave him alone in this world after his eomma passed away . He really miss his eomma . Even though Baekhyun always mad at him or bullied him , Baekhyun always be his hero and his APPA .

At Baekhyun's room wad .

Wake up .

Wake up .

Wake up .

Suddenly his eyes open . He awake !!

Baekhyun's POV

Someone was beside me . It's a girl beside me . Who was that ? Is she awake me ? And now she call the doctor . Why ? Where am I ? WHERE'S BYEOL ?!

After she call the doctor , the doctor and nurse come to my room and he check my eyes , my heartbeat and my pulse . He ask me if my head a little dizzy . I'm still blur .

"Mr.Byun , are you okay now ? You seems okay . Not bad . Are you feel dizzy ?"

"W-where am I , doc ?" I ask him .

"Of course you at hospital , I'm a doctor not a officer worker so are you feel dizzy now Mr.Byun ?" He ask again .

"Y-yeah , a little . Where my son , doc ?" I'm asking him about Byeol .

"He save . You can go to his room at children ward . Kokjeongma" kindly he said .

"Ah~Thank god . I'm so worried about him . Kamsahabnida , doctor" I shake hand with him .

"If anything problem , just call me . Ne ?"

"Ne , kamsahabnida doctor" I smile to him .

That girl come in front of me and talk to me .

 

 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJmzEN_xgz8 -open this and read

 

"Do you want anything to eat , Mr.Byun ?" she asked me .

Omo ! Omo ! She so beautiful . She exactly like my wife .

"Er..e-er .." I gasp .

"Emm , or you want to go to Byeol first ?" she ask .

"A-ani .. I can go by myself . I don't have any money to eat"

"Aniyo , I can buy for you Mr.Byun"

 

Sa-ra's POV (You)

I looked at him . He exactly like my ex-fiance` . I'm so pity looked at him . Where his wife ? Why she did not take care of him ?

"Aniyo , I can buy for you Mr.Byun" I said freely .

"I'm a man . I can't do that miss" he said while looked down . He must be really embrassed .

"Kwaenchanayo , Mr.Byun . I buy you some . Wait here . Wait"I said .

He look at me with random feelings . Aww , he so cute . Omo , Sa-ra why you said like that ? He have a wife . Then , I'll go to "G" floor . There's a cafe and food shop . I'll buy him a bread with chocolate milk and for Byeol , I'll buy a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter