Ominous Dream

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seonsaeng-nim, jebalyo~Save my family! I'm begging you!. I'm not ready with loss. Jebalyo!"

I saw him cried in the corner with a heavy tears. He can't stop the tears like he feel the pain through his blood vesseld. He cried like he's the only human in this hospital. I wiped my tears and try to approach him. I feel he need some hug but how can he accept a stranger to hug him suddenly. He kept hit his head and cried insanely. Could someone save him? Anyone, give him a calm pill or any medicine. It's so awful to see someone crying so bad like that.

I went near to him and I hugged him. I can't see his face. I don't really remember..Who are you?

I'm awake again in the middle of the night. After we got engaged, the dream kept coming every night. Why that scene always kept repeated? Baekhyun's hand around my waist and wrap around me tightly. Day by day, whenever when I fall asleep or taking a nap, that dream will come. It approach me like a real life. I was haunted by this dream. 

Nobody's POV

Sara kept getting a same dream everyday. She concern about it since her instinct feels that the dream has relate to her relationship with Baekhyun. However, she try not to focusing to that. Well, people said it just a 'sleep toy' when we fall asleep. Today, they have an appoinment with a wedding planner. Lately, Byeol stay with Baekhyun's parents while they make a preparation for the wedding event that will be in 3 months more. The progression still have postponed date, it makes Baekhyun worried so much. "Jagi~How much percent our progress?", asks him to his favourite girl. "Hmm..about 50% to go", Sara's smiled. Then, she continue to add some blush on her cheeks. At 10AM, they're both going out to the wedding boutique near Apgujeog. 

About 30 minutes of driving, they're arrived to the destination. "Kim ssi..", the asistant called Sara's first name. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo", Sara and Baekhyun entering the meeting room. The room is not that big, it's suitable for 3-5 people in there to make a discussion. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sara ssi..?", the planner asks while give a hand to Sara. "Ne, cheoneun Sara-ieyo", she sit beside her fiance. "So, at last. We've finally meet", the planner make a short brief. "Yeah, after several day of cancel. Jweosonghamnida", said Sara. "Kwaenchanseubnida. Customers first. So, what can I help you with a theme?", she asks while give them a catalog to make a choice. Then, they're three discuss about the wedding venue and designs that they want to. The discussion more interesting because the choices most of all from Baekhyun and it makes the planner is adore with that. "Woah, normally, the man didn't decide for the preparation", she cover . Baekhyun laugh a little and Sara look at him. "He much more experienced with this things", said Sara. "It rare to find a man that responsible to everything. You're so lucky, aww..", she in awe wiith them. After finish the discussion, they get to the dresser. "Jagi~This is so beautiful..", Sara's mouth agape. "You can choose what you want. This is th ebiggest changes in your life, jagiya", Baekhyun said while hold her hand. Sara blushed and feel grateful when he gives a positives vibes. Tuxedos and the wedding dress hanging around them with a beautiful black and white colour. "It just b/w, but it's so beautiful with a different design..", Sara's touch each dress. Baekhyun laugh when he saw Sara so happy in that section. "She's totally a girl..", Baekhyun's thought.

About 20 minutes with a several try of dress she wore, at last, she've en decide what she wants for the wedding day. 

"Isn't it..beautiful for me?", Sara asks. "It's not beautiful on you, neon areumdaunji (you're the beautiful)", Baekhyun smiled. Sara feels awkward and cover her face, "Ah~This is so embarassing..", she said in her heart. "So, I'm done with my choice, neon eottae (how about you)?", Sara hit Baekhyun on his shoulder. "Oh~Let's play the game!", Baekhyun replied excitedly. 

"Igeo (this)?",Baekhyun move forward. Sara shows thumbs up but her face is meh. "Seems it doesn't fit me right", said Baekhyun. Then, he try to choose again and change quickly.

"Jagiya~", Baekhyun call for her while she covering her eyes. Sara slowly put down her hands and she surprised with that suit on Baekhyun. She never watch Baekhyun in a formal suit, since his company doesn't need the coat things. He always wear casual outfit in his office. Then, Baekhyun walk towards her and hold her hand, "Wanbyeokhae..(perfect)". "We..really going to get marry..?", Sara look both of them in the mirror with a wedding outfit on them. Baekhyun nods. Then, Sara hug and kiss him passionately. "How I want to appreciate you 'till my last breath too, Baekhyun-aa~", she thought. They're proceed with the dress and suit that already choose. About 1 hour 40 minutes in the boutique and now they already feel hungry. "Baegopa..", said both of them at the same time. "Hahaha, we're really need a food", said Sara.

Today was hectic than other day. Even though they take a leave for a day, they're not rest but used the time for settling the wedding progression. "Jinja pigeonhae (really tired), Byun ssi~", said Sara while walking like a drunk people. "Don't walk like that. You look like a zombie", said Baekhyun and laugh. "Yaa!", shout Sara. When they already want to lie down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter