Myself and kid

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*hello*

Baekhyun's POV

This is me Byun Baekhyun . I live with 4 years old kid . He make my life mess . Everytime I want to go to work , he always cry . I want to buy some food , he cry . I want to do a homework , he will make a mess whole the house . I want to go to the first date , he torn up my tuxedo and make me broke up with her after that . This little punk really make me hate him . Byun Byeol . I never except you as my son . Or my family . Because of you my wife died . You little %^&*&@#!^& . And now , he cry at me cause not feed him today . It's near to dinner . He still not getting any food yet . Also , me .

"Shut up , you little ! Aishh !!" he rolled his eyes .

Byeol cry more loud .

"Yaa ! You already 4 ! Think all by yourself can't you ?! Shut up ! Arassseo ?!!" I shake his body once to make him stop .

Now , he already stop crying . He seems afraid . Scared that I can abused him or slap him one shot . I want to throw him away this year . Next year , he have to school and I don't have enough money to survive us two . I should let him go . Yeah , single back . I want to die sometimes . Be a babysitting really exhausted , you know . I hate him !!

After that , my tummy had growled . I'm really hungry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter