Plus Two

Rock Bottom

 

 

11 years ago

 

(G-dragon POV)

 

 

 

I was waiting by the bus stop, I really had no business riding this bus and it’ll be easier for me if I took the other bus that takes me straight to my school but she rides this bus. I need to see her.

 

I met her six months ago, she is my ex-girlfriend’s bestfriend. I know, I know you might think that this is sick but it isn’t. my ex, I went out with her because she begged me for like .. a year. And the girl was pretty, I couldn’t really hurt her anymore. It’s not like I’ll lose anything if I went with her once or twice. But then I saw her…..

 

I .. Kwon Jiyong, like beautiful girls. It’s no secret everyone at my school know that. Beautiful girls give me inspiration to write, but she ….. she is the only pretty thing I couldn’t write anything about.

 

When I see her, my feeling… lose control, my stomach hurt. I tried to write her down, to write my feeling for her down… but I couldn’t write a single word.

 

She is just .. precious.

 

Even though she isn’t very nice to me. to be honest she is rude to me, but I understand. Her friend must have filled her head with lies about me, and I suppose girls have some sister code or something.. like not dating your friend’s ex. But it doesn’t matter. Sooner or later, I’m getting her. I have to….

 

 


 

 

 

Present

 

 

You looked around the street, staring at nothing in particular. Standing in front of YG Entertainment building, you need to calm yourself first. This is your big day, you’re finally going to be rich. Yesterday after your call with YG employee, you went out, bought a dozen of soju bottles, you really wanted to buy some grilled meat but you can’t offer that luxury. Going back to your flat, you called your mom and hysterically started to tell her about how you’d be a rich daughter someday and she should treat you better. She thought you were drunk but you weren’t …. Yet. You were waiting for the email, after reading the email a couple of times you decided that it was safe, or maybe it wasn’t, but at that moment you really couldn’t care less.

 

A painful headache pulled you out of your thought, looking at the watch on you wrist, it was 2:50 PM. It’s almost time, I should just go in.

 

 


 

 

 

“congratulation! You’re a family now”

 

Said Ji hun, smiling at you as he stood up, clapping his hands

 

Dropping the pen on the table, you forced a smile.

 

“yes, family… thank you Ji hun ssi”

 

“once your schedule is ready I’ll email it to you, just remember that from now on you aren’t allowed to write anything outside of YG”

 

Frowning, you looked up at him

 

“but my blog…?”

 

“your blog does not pay you … we do” he said, laughing

 

A$$hole

 

“you can write but publishing is forbidden, clear?”

 

“ah, yes .. thank you. if that’s all …” you replied, standing up

 

“that’s all for today.. once again, welcome to YG”

 


 

 

P/N: hello, guys! i hope you’re doing well, it's been a while .. I know ,, but I’m really busy these days. i'm really sorry I - myself - hate to read it-will-take-forever-for-next-update but i can't help it with RB. thank you